What's new

PDF site design

One thing... the emoticon popup window: Can you increase the height and width so all of them settle in one place?

sounds dumb but i am feeling like resolution is too high (trust me no issues with my machine)..Other sites on my lappy are not that bright but this one really is making me blind.I did not like it at all.

You just have to adjust the pop up once i believe. It will adjust itself next time. Confirm please.

Nope. Tried on Safari/OSX. I can increase the size with the slider at the bottom right, however, goes back to original size in the next go, then you have to scroll over and over again.

What in the world? The site change again! :angry: I like Old pdf better but stick with it it growing on me. :)

What in the world? The site change again! :angry: I like Old pdf better but stick with it it growing on me. :)

If you don't like it go all the way to the bottom left hand corner of the webpage and select PDF version 1.0

maybe Webby can show us some templates to choose from! There are a lot of them on web!

You can feel free to post the changes needed. Everything will be considered and perhaps be implemented if it is a good idea. There are no limitations. ;)

Bhi saab yea itni empty space/gap kyoon rakhi ha app ne between two posts....thank boht neechey ha aur uppor kafi free space ha

cm5pg.jpg

One thing i noticed was when we post a post and then post again and if nobody has posted in meantime your post was attached to the first pot of yours and now if you post two posts separately but constantly it dont get attach to previous post i think it has been done so that PDF gets to 3 Million Posts Quickly!

Back
Top Bottom