What's new

PDF Most Embarrassing Award Winner. RIP @dbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this thread about?

Sunny Optical is a Chinese company for sure. But Sunny Optics Officially Licenses ImmerVision Panomorph Lens Technology for Global Production. This is an example of Licensed production. ImmerVision provided its technology to Sunny Optical to do the needful.

"The agreement follows multiple successful joint projects, and includes engineering collaboration. ImmerVision’s unique technological insight and imaging expertise alongside Sunny Optical’s quality-controlled and high-yield manufacturing processes assure impeccable immersive optics and short time-to-market."

This has nothing to do with me personally. The problem is. Canada is stealing Chinese technology.

Sorry. I really have never heard of this Canada Company. I guess you know it well.

Manufacturing some else design != stealing

You make it sound like Apple is paying the Canadian company rather than Chinese manufacturer

you are a real problem with logic and a serious inferiority complex

Sunny Optical is a Chinese company for sure. But Sunny Optics Officially Licenses ImmerVision Panomorph Lens Technology for Global Production. This is an example of Licensed production. ImmerVision provided its technology to Sunny Optical to do the needful.

"The agreement follows multiple successful joint projects, and includes engineering collaboration. ImmerVision’s unique technological insight and imaging expertise alongside Sunny Optical’s quality-controlled and high-yield manufacturing processes assure impeccable immersive optics and short time-to-market."

Mr Cupcake thinks Apple cannot make iPhones without China and outside China. He has a hard time accepting it. That is what this thread is all about

sorry. I've never even heard the name of this Canadian company.😂
Its literally in your own fucking post.

The thread is to troll, he's created multiple threads regarding this single topic.

He keeps claiming that we're saying Sunny Optics is a Canadian company, we're not. What we're saying is that ImmerVision is a Canadian company and Sunny Optics licensed ImmerVision technology.

Then he claims that because Sunny is manufacturing the technology now, it belongs to China and Canada doesnt have optical technology.

He's saying that OP wouldn't dare troll you, an admin, without risking a ban.

Last edited:

The thread is to troll, he's created multiple threads regarding this single topic.
dude, add up the number of post this guy made. It added up to around 50, that's $25.

Notice that I didn't see any of other PDF Chinese member here to even support that guy, he is probably thanking you for his lunch somewhere.

Just ignore the guy and move on.

If Canada licenses Foxconn to produce its designed chips. Canada says Foxconn uses Canadian technology. Do you think this is reasonable?

But think tank members believe that. Sunny is not a Chinese technology. Because Canadian licenses Sunny produces its designed cameras. Do you think this is reasonable?

This is a technical robbery.

@dbc @vikan @Kaniska @nahtanbob[/USEUSER
[/QUOTE]
No its not robbery. Others have explained what is going on. You might be under the impression if you repeat the same two lines enough times then it will turn true, it wont.

I am reminded of that ssayig, you can take a horse to the well, but you cant make it drink it

dude, add up the number of post this guy made. It added up to around 50, that's $25.

Notice that I didn't see any of other PDF Chinese member here to even support that guy, he is probably thanking you for his lunch somewhere.

You're probably right.

The GreatHan is mad at me for saying a Chinese company mass produces panomorph lenses under license for a Canadian tech company. I apologies for my ignorance, I now realize China is the center of the universe and the origin of all creativity. 😪

I hope with this post the GreatHan can give himself a GreatHan job and get a good night sleep.

Canada is a member of the G7. But why not Australia? Americans think Australia is far behind Canada?

The GreatHan is mad at me for saying a Chinese company mass produces panomorph lenses under license for a Canadian tech company. I apologies for my ignorance, I now realize China is the center of the universe and the origin of all creativity. 😪

I hope with this post the GreatHan can give himself a GreatHan job and get a good night sleep.

No its not robbery. Others have explained what is going on. You might be under the impression if you repeat the same two lines enough times then it will turn true, it wont.

I am reminded of that ssayig, you can take a horse to the well, but you cant make it drink it

He keeps claiming that we're saying Sunny Optics is a Canadian company, we're not. What we're saying is that ImmerVision is a Canadian company and Sunny Optics licensed ImmerVision technology.

Then he claims that because Sunny is manufacturing the technology now, it belongs to China and Canada doesnt have optical technology.

He's saying that OP wouldn't dare troll you, an admin, without risking a ban.

You make it sound like Apple is paying the Canadian company rather than Chinese manufacturer

Mr Cupcake thinks Apple cannot make iPhones without China and outside China. He has a hard time accepting it. That is what this thread is all about
Please note. My thread is "China SUNNY Optical Technology builds factory in India". So we worry about technology leaks. @dbc said "it's not Chinese technology".

Excuse me: China's SUNNY has built a factory in India. Does this have anything to do with a small Canadian company?

SUNNY is a world-renowned camera manufacturer. It provides key technologies for Apple, Huawei, OPPO, VIVO. What is this small Canada Company doing?

@dbc said 'SUNNY is not Chinese technology'. @That Guy said it is a Canada Company... Do they know what shame is?

@dbc has already said so. "Sunny is not a Chinese technology". Sunny is building a factory in India. Does this have anything to do with the Canada Company?

Last edited:

Sunny is building a factory in India. Does this have anything to do with the Canada Company? 😂

you mean is that SUNNY is using Canadian technology to build a factory in India. ?

Does Canada have this technology?

Canada is robbing Chinese technology. This is a fact. SUNNY builds factory in India. But @dbc says it's" not Chinese technology".

Does Sunny build a factory in India have any relationship with Canada?

Sunny also built a factory in Vietnam. Does it also use Canadian technology?
😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230704_044518.jpg

@dbc Canada is not related to Sunny technology. Please do not rob Chinese technology. 😂

Sunny also built a factory in Vietnam. Does it also use Canadian technology?
😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 936965
@dbc Canada is not related to Sunny technology. Please do not rob Chinese technology. 😂
For anyone reading:

Sunny literally licensed technology from a Canadian company called ImmerVision, this guy is a troll.

I really sincerely hope the mods take action.

For anyone reading:

Sunny literally licensed technology from a Canadian company called ImmerVision, this guy is a troll.

I really sincerely hope the mods take action.
Sunny is a global supplier of critical equipment! There is no Canadian technology here! Sunny's factory in India has nothing to do with Canada! Stop robbing Chinese technology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom