What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

The political science isn't as interesting to be honest, but it's good to take a variety of things to - I guess - learn how to think about things in different ways. Haha I will tape all the windows down....I am sick of listening to "omgsh is my makeup good" or "omg he doesn't love me" every time I try to have an intelligent conversation. So, meeting someone like you is like a hungry lion finding a deer LOL :pop:

Oh come on political science, history, philosophy and international relations are so much fun to read about ! :argh:

If I wasn't such a damn coward I would've gone for an undergrad in those subjects instead of one that'll have a steady job at the end of it ! :(

I want to meet @ranjeet .... khoob jame ga rang jab mil baithen ge 2 yaar ... aur 3-4 bottle.
@GURU DUTT can join in too. @Imran Khan ka visa ka prob hai ...
@jbgt90 ....
@thesolar65
in dono se bhi kaam chala lenge :p:
Guru bhai and i have met already when i came down to delhi last year . i am coming back on the 18 of this month , already set up a pit stop(having a few beers) with him .
@ranjeet where are you from ? if near the capital may be you can join us?

Oh come on political science, history, philosophy and international relations are so much fun to read about ! :argh:

If I wasn't such a damn coward I would've gone for an undergrad in those subjects instead of one that'll have a steady job at the end of it ! :(

They really are to be honest, but life is a learning experience. The key to youth is to be a kid at heart and that means to realize that as long as you are alive you have be curious: constantly learn and have fun while you do it. The day you stop learning, you turn old. It doesn't matter whether the learning is in a school setting or not, so I think you are smart to use your UG to gain stability in life, because you have the rest of your life to read, have deep conversations about the material and learn.

Guru bhai and i have met already when i came down to delhi last year . i am coming back on the 18 of this month , already set up a pit stop(having a few beers) with him .
@ranjeet where are you from ? if near the capital may be you can join us?
South City 1 sir .. just across the metro line :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom