What's new

PCB, IPL at loggerheads over Pakistani players’ inclusion

Hamne kya saari duniya ka theka liya hai?

If Pakistani cricketers can become corrupt just because IPL is not taking them, then they better be corrupt. Are they looking for excuses to remain honest?

the main corruption is hindoos taking control of ICC, ICC was much better in the hands of pakistanis and aussies before.. haroon lorgrat is just another indian pimp in ICC, his indian heritage is making him loal to indians..

just few months ago a proteas nowler was forgives for match fixing, but all action was taken againstpakistanis, and also with little evidence, fake videos, totally, unproven

you kidding me right?

the game of t20 is losing gul as the undisputed best t20 bowler.

tanvir as one of the other best bowlers.

afridi as one of the best spinners and all rounders.

akhtar as one of the fastest most interesting bowlers.

nazir is a great hitter.

misbah is also a great t20 batsmen.

U just proved my stance,look at ur post,what is the speciality about them

that is they r just a one among the big crowd,and seriously i dont consider them top class players(except gul)

afridi used to b a big hitter,but that was the story of yesterday,today he stands nowhere in the line,ever heard about David warner and keiron pollard

about the rest u mentioned I am not even interested in bringing them into discussion

lol...nobody is missing the fixers.... and nobody is loosing the interest... IPL is turned out to be a 4.13 bn dollar baby in a period of 3 years only..... which shows the popularity enjoy by the IPL.... vivian richard was the most devastating batman.. do anybody miss him in IPL??? :lol:.... don't crib buddy....

you have a strange logic of linking profit to popularity, ipl will invariably get a big interest from india, especially when you are mixing the bollywood deities to the whole ipl circus.

and ofcourse the point stands, you may or may not miss them, but you cant doubt their quality, gul is a living legend in the t20 world!!!

the main corruption is hindoos taking control of ICC, ICC was much better in the hands of pakistanis and aussies before.. haroon lorgrat is just another indian pimp in ICC, his indian heritage is making him loal to indians..
moderators please take note of language here

you have a strange logic of linking profit to popularity, ipl will invariably get a big interest from india, especially when you are mixing the bollywood deities to the whole ipl circus.

and ofcourse the point stands, you may or may not miss them, but you cant doubt their quality, gul is a living legend in the t20 world!!!

Living legend..You gotta be kidding me..Except for Pakistanis no body cares about Pakistan cricket team much less an individual within that team. No one is missing Pakistanis in IPL. We don't want to increase our security spending because of them.

u didn't repond about the vivian richard.. does anybody miss him in IPL... T20 is all about entertainment.. after all it is not a serious cricket.. see yourself the quality of ur team in bigger format.... pakistan has brought the whole cricketing game a lot of disrepute .. better to not have them... mind u it's india domestic tournament

U just proved my stance,look at ur post,what is the speciality about them

that is they r just a one among the big crowd,and seriously i dont consider them top class players(except gul)

afridi used to b a big hitter,but that was the story of yesterday,today he stands nowhere in the line,ever heard about David warner and keiron pollard

about the rest u mentioned I am not even interested in bringing them into discussion

afridi is definitely one of if not THE best t20 spinners.

ajmal is better than most.

the crowd is not so big in the t20 world, who else is definitely better than the names i mentioned.

not that many, certainly not as many as to make the pak players insignificant.

point is a lot of pak t20 players rank amongst the best, check the list, its not oozing with quality.

List of 416 players for IPL 4 auction | Cricket Diaries

the crowd is not so big in the t20 world, who else is definitely better than the names i mentioned.

point is a lot of pak t20 players rank amongst the best, check the list, its not oozing with quality.

List of 416 players for IPL 4 auction | Cricket Diaries
why are u worrying about the quality of IPL.. enjoy with ur players... its an indian domestic tournament...

Living legend..You gotta be kidding me..Except for Pakistanis no body cares about Pakistan cricket team much less an individual within that team. No one is missing Pakistanis in IPL. We don't want to increase our security spending because of them.

u didn't repond about the vivian richard.. does anybody miss him in IPL... T20 is all about entertainment.. after all it is not a serious cricket.. see yourself the quality of ur team in bigger format.... pakistan has brought the whole cricketing game a lot of disrepute .. better to not have them... mind u it's india domestic tournament

this is not an argument, i am telling you that as a matter of fact when the best players from a tournament are missing the tournament is poorer for it, its pretty simple, although now i understand why they are missing, it would be hard for the indians to clap at afridi, tanvir and gul hogging the headlines :cheers:

Let's face facts. The quality of Pakistani players of today is not in the same league as Imran, Miandad, Wasim, Waqar. Heck, today's Pakistani players are not even as good as Inzamam or Aaqib Javed. If I was a team owner, is it worth the security headache and the media hounding because of the bookie saga (whatever be the facts) to bid for an Imran Nazir or a Salman Butt? Would it not make more sense for me to bid on a Dion Nash from West Indies or even a Pakistani Brit like Sajid Mahmood?

PCB needs to get a life & should stop asking hindi cric board to include PAK players, after all its indian pilmi league ....

The list is still very big and yes it dwarf pakistani numbers

Afridi may b one in top 20 but it seems the rest of 19 r playing

Once again I am not interested in brining the name of any more Pakistani player,but yes gul was a loss.

once again this players r no where near those who dominate the star names now

frankly those names u mentioned r nowere near the glitter of keiron,David,Watson,Morkel,pieterson,Murali,Sachin and many more and all of them r playing

Let's face facts. The quality of Pakistani players of today is not in the same league as Imran, Miandad, Wasim, Waqar. Heck, today's Pakistani players are not even as good as Inzamam or Aaqib Javed. If I was a team owner, is it worth the security headache and the media hounding because of the bookie saga (whatever be the facts) to bid for an Imran Nazir or a Salman Butt? Would it not make more sense for me to bid on a Dion Nash from West Indies or even a Pakistani Brit like Sajid Mahmood?

if the quality of indian players were so great then maybe you would have a point.

but when you have a scrawny average bowler like sharma getting the big contracts i dont think the IPL should be so precious about pak players, who even in their weaker times can produce some good strong bowlers, especially in the t20 world where ajmal, afridi and gul are up there with the best, not too bad huh :pakistan:

frankly those names u mentioned r nowere near the glitter of keiron,David,Watson,Morkel,pieterson,Murali,Sachin and many more and all of them r playing

you kidding right, you clearly dont know cricket.

i can be fairly confident that established stars from SA and aus will not try too hard, remember dale steyn mocking the ipl - and he is the best bowler in the world right now!

what about razzaq? how can i forget him!

Back
Top Bottom