What's new

PCB, IPL at loggerheads over Pakistani players’ inclusion

why soo much buzz about Indian Domestic Tournament? Need Indian Rupees ????????

if the quality of indian players were so great then maybe you would have a point.

but when you have a scrawny average bowler like sharma getting the big contracts i dont think the IPL should be so precious about pak players, who even in their weaker times can produce some good strong bowlers, especially in the t20 world where ajmal, afridi and gul are up there with the best, not too bad huh :pakistan:

Indian Money we give whom ever we need to give, why pakistanis players and people need INDIAN RUPEES to pakistan players???

you kidding right, you clearly dont know cricket.

i can be fairly confident that established stars from SA and aus will not try too hard, remember dale steyn mocking the ipl - and he is the best bowler in the world right now!

what about razzaq? how can i forget him!

no problem:wave:

you kidding right, you clearly dont know cricket.

i can be fairly confident that established stars from SA and aus will not try too hard, remember dale steyn mocking the ipl - and he is the best bowler in the world right now!

what about razzaq? how can i forget him!

about the bolded part i already have a feeling u will bring it sometime when u will run out of arguments

I rest my case here,i have no problem with what u think or consider about ur team,the reality is that non of them is worthy,and keeping them out of IPL is not a debacle,more than half of them r just rank amateurs,good night

Chalo.. best of luck next time...

aazma luck aazma
aazma waqt aazma
apni kismet ki baazi
aazma…

it’s not about the money
not about the honesty

don’t you think it’s rather funny
luck, luck, luck is the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
more than half of them r just rank amateurs

all of the pak bowlers have better records than indian bowlers - check this site cricket20 :: The Home of Twenty20 Cricket

who is top ranked?

some of the pak batsmen are the most destructive in the business and have the record to prove it.

an utterly bizarre comment, there is no way you can justify it in a cricketing sense, the pak t20 has one of the best winning records out there.

if you want to respond come back with facts.

all of the pak bowlers have better records than indian bowlers - check this site cricket20 :: The Home of Twenty20 Cricket

who is top ranked?

some of the pak batsmen are the most destructive in the business and have the record to prove it.

an utterly bizarre comment, there is no way you can justify it in a cricketing sense, the pak t20 has one of the best winning records out there.

Wowwwww.. :oops::oops:
Congratulations.. :cheers:

who is top ranked?

The source u provided is total rubbish

The rankings r based on highest number of runs and wickets,no avg,no economy,no strike rate taken into account,if u want to bring some source bring some good one,cricinfo,ICC anything,i can found 1000's of such sites here

By the way from the source u ureself provided,among the 73 bowlers present in it only 7 r Pakistanis,their r 8 Indian's and 8 from even west indies and had also 3 even from Ireland,so in this count also u lag

but finally bring some good source,if this methodology is accepted, Australia will remain the best team forever,Sachin will remain the best batsman forever and murali will remain the best bowler forever

The source u provided is total rubbish

The rankings r based on highest number of runs and wickets,no avg,no economy,no strike rate taken into account,if u want to bring some source bring some good one,cricinfo,ICC anything,i can found 1000's of such sites here

By the way from the source u ureself provided,among the 73 bowlers present in it only 7 r Pakistanis,their r 8 Indian's and 8 from even west indies and had also 3 even from Ireland,so in this count also u lag

but finally bring some good source,if this methodology is accepted, Australia will remain the best team forever,Sachin will remain the best batsman forever and murali will remain the best bowler forever

show me another source then?

whats wrong with highest number of wickets?

they have some of the best records even if you consider the metrics like average as well, so how does that change anything?

do you have a source that changes my point?

Pak team WAS fantastic.. ...used to give me nightmares those days
but sadly it doomed......cant imagine world cricket without the killing guts ad spirit of pak teams.........its getting monotonous and boring.
Hope Pakistan Returns so that we can even the old records(dont want to miss oportunity, we are no. 1 now a days:victory:).

Last edited:
show me another source then?

whats wrong with highest number of wickets?

they have some of the best records even if you consider the metrics like average as well, so how does that change anything?

do you have a source that changes my point?

metrics r only for records,not some calculation to show which player is better than whom

if u call a afridi better than Davis warner just because afridi had got more runs,now consider afridi had played 37 matches(avg 17,s.r143) compared to 21 matches of warner(avg-28,sr-148) then yes ur rankings suck

anybody who had played a dozen more match can claim to b the best player in world according to u

First go and study the module of rankings followed by ICC,cricinfo and ESPN and come and have debate with me.

Non of the Pakistani's will b present in those list,because they dont rank by the number of matches played

metrics r only for records,not some calculation to show which player is better than whom

if u call a afridi better than Davis warner just because afridi had got more runs,now consider afridi had played 37 matches(avg 17,s.r143) compared to 21 matches of warner(avg-28,sr-148) then yes ur rankings suck

anybody who had played a dozen more match can claim to b the best player in world according to u

First go and study the module of rankings followed by ICC,cricinfo and ESPN and come and have debate with me.

Non of the Pakistani's will b present in those list,because they dont rank by the number of matches played

sorry to say that..........thats why they dont consider sometimes Sachin the greatest of all times.

i was talking about bowling, and yes pakistani bowlers will feature in the list, no doubt about it.

as it stands my source is better than your non-existent one.

what other bowlers have a better record than the pak bowlers then?

have a look at these, some are blogs but still have a look

CricketNext.com: Statistics Best Bowling in an innings in T20

Cricket Strategist: Best T20 bowler

Top Ten Bowlers of T20 World Cup

pak bowlers = best t2o bowlers.:pakistan:

i was talking about bowling, and yes pakistani bowlers will feature in the list, no doubt about it.

as it stands my source is better than your non-existent one.

what other bowlers have a better record than the pak bowlers then?

have a look at these, some are blogs but still have a look

CricketNext.com: Statistics Best Bowling in an innings in T20

Cricket Strategist: Best T20 bowler

Top Ten Bowlers of T20 World Cup

pak bowlers = best t2o bowlers.:pakistan:

and what r ur sources some blogs and blogspots,even i can create a blog and name 10 of my best bowlers,i am not denying Pakistan do not have players,yes umar gul is a fabulous player,also md asif,but about the reast,leave it

i asked u to bring crikinfo,ICC and ESPN ,but u rather arrived with some blogs and blog post

I did not provided any ranking table,because i am unable to find any credible sources,even i can bring 1000's of blogs some of which even claim sreeshant as the best 1:lol:

and what r ur sources some blogs and blogspots,even i can create a blog and name 10 of my best bowlers,i am not denying Pakistan do not have players,yes umar gul is a fabulous player,also md asif,but about the reast,leave it

i asked u to bring crikinfo,ICC and ESPN ,but u rather arrived with some blogs and blog post

I did not provided any ranking table,because i am unable to find any credible sources,even i can bring 1000's of blogs some of which even claim sreeshant as the best 1:lol:

yeh i said they were blogs, but thats the best out there.

so what are your sources?

if you dont have any sources, and any facts, and any substantiative points why are you talking my dear?

cant take pak bowling talent still being better than indian bowling at this time of disarray, am i right?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom