What's new

Paul Smith designer steals Peshawari Sandal design & claims it to be his design !

No ..... what I observe

Punjabi community likes it with thin and soft sole ..... with not so fancy designs ..... Pataans like it in Traditional way ..... Sindhies and Balochies like it with tick sole of tyers with fancy designs for special occasions and plain design for routine use ....
In my area bannu chapal are popular
$(KGrHqNHJDME+V!9eupPBQKouYfrjQ~~60_35.JPG

nope it does not come under intellectual property but cultural/traditional item for which there is no law.
Although the naming is shameless to say the least

@Khan_patriot @Armstrong look what he's done :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The product is now called Peshawari Chapal due to heavy twitter response. I have not read anywhere him claiming it was his creation or design. Leave the ant hill alone before the british come and show how everything we use today is their creation. Its just a chapal and happy they stole it, Now to sell fake knock offs to the US.

Western idiots have been stealing Chinese, middle eastern, and south Asian inventions for centuries. I mean my younger brother was even taught that even though an arab invented the telescope he was somehow not the first one to use it. They said a European used a telescope first. I mean really? So a guy invented something but he didn't know what he invented and for what purpose?

These idiots will continue to steal from other cultures, civilisations. That's how they advance the myth of western superiority to legitimise their subversion of the "savage" other.

Western idiots have been stealing Chinese, middle eastern, and south Asian inventions for centuries. I mean my younger brother was even taught that even though an arab invented the telescope he was somehow not the first one to use it. They said a European used a telescope first. I mean really? So a guy invented something but he didn't know what he invented and for what purpose?

These idiots will continue to steal from other cultures, civilisations. That's how they advance the myth of western superiority to legitimise their subversion of the "savage" other.
finally something positive from you lol

no i don't actually, now what?

Lol you said that was the first positive thing from me, so I implied that I do not come on this forum to say anything positive. I come on PDF when I am bored without having anything else to do (mostly). In other words, to troll a bit, to flame another, and leave pointless diversionary remarks. And sometimes when I am really bored, to start a pointless discussion on mundane topics.

EDIT: just like you lol

As per white nationalists, other races are not intelligent enough to do outstanding/pathbreaking discoveries useful for humanity.

nope it does not come under intellectual property but cultural/traditional item for which there is no law.
Although the naming is shameless to say the least

@Khan_patriot @Armstrong look what he's done :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This guy just went full retard, on the plus side it feel good to know I wear £300 sandals almost everyday.....

Back
Top Bottom