What's new

Imran Khan terms Modi’s election win 'unfortunate' for India!

Unlike Modi and his various RSS cronies, IK has no similar setup for propaganda in place here in Pakistan. His only PR-tool is regular media interviews and social media. Compare that to all that Modi-apparatus had vs his opponents :D
C'mon Dude. You really think Modi won only coz of campaign? 1.25 bn Indians are a different lot in this 21st century. Pakistanis need to come out of 20th century. You guys are still stuck in 20th century.

Modi wasn't fighting for the CM of Delhi post. Free gifts can take Kejriwal to that far only, but won't keep him there for long.

My @SS modi wasn't fighting. It was just like they said...if win then modi, if lose then Bedi.

My @SS modi wasn't fighting. It was just like they said...if win then modi, if lose then Bedi.

Did you make any positive post about Modi ji for the Myanmar op? Just asking since I was banned at the time.

Must have stuck in your craw but you're generally a fair guy.

Please keep score.

This is the third ballsy security move since he took over. In a little more than a year.

Did you make any positive post about Modi ji for the Myanmar op? Just asking since I was banned at the time.

Must have stuck in your craw but you're generally a fair guy.

Please keep score.

This is the third ballsy security move since he took over. In a little more than a year.

Of course I said good things. I said also- you (Pakistanis) don't have it in you to take us on. This is something only India can do etc.

Did you make any positive post about Modi ji for the Myanmar op?

No, he can't, because Congress is not happy about it! :)

As I said earlier, free gifts can take Kejriwal to that far only, but won't keep him there for long.

They used pension funds to subsidized electricity bills of Delhites, what is happening?

No, he can't, because Congress is not happy about it! :)

As I said earlier, free gifts can take Kejriwal to that far only, but won't keep him there for long.

They used pension funds to subsidized electricity bills of Delhites, what is happening?

Yeah then what about the 5000 crore Modi's giving out in MP, UP etc. man you're full of BS.

I am yet to figure out who is more jittery about the Myanmar op, Pakistan or Congress! Maybe @Guynextdoor2 can tell us.

3 ballsy moves in a year

1) China backed off

2) Pakistan cried momma

3) Myanmar surgical strikes

Forget the 1.25 billion of us, Modi ji is a rockstar for the faujis. Just the small Kashmir car blip, but he's redeemed himself after that one.

Its important for the fighting forces to respect the leader before going into battle. And he has earned it.

I am yet to figure out who is more jittery about the Myanmar op, Pakistan or Congress! Maybe @Guynextdoor2 can tell us.

Crossborder operations are not as rare or 'difficult decision' like you are making out. It's been going on for several years now, most notably in Bhutan. In Bangladesh the BD forces were used to flush them out. Myanmar is notable for being the first were paras were dropped in and Hind were used. Otherwise it's not a new concept.

Back
Top Bottom