What's new

Imran Khan terms Modi’s election win 'unfortunate' for India!

RSS is Hindu-fundamentalist. BJP which is based on RSS is Hindu Nationalist. Yes I know the difference :D

Exactly !!

And as you see there is a difference. BJP is a Hindu nationalist party which place country first before anything else. Narendra Modi is the best PM India can get for quite sometime :tup:

seems he didnt get a chance to be a part of IPL ....poor chap...get your acts right first, you are nowhere to comment on what is good for India's fortune...looser talks shit!

He is a hindu nationalist. Let me know when he does something great for all Indians, and not just Hindus.
Who is telling u he does only for hindus? Any specific example of his policies targeted to a particular sect?

THEN stop educating us about OUR Imran Khan. He is way smarter than your Modi chaiwala :D
Really? By da way whos comparing whome? Modi scored more than 60% of seats in a nation of 1.25 bn which include every kind of Indian with all kinds of languages, cultures, faith, etc all by his own name.

Imran will need another birth to achieve similar feat.

Really? By da way whos comparing whome? Modi scored more than 60% of seats in a nation of 1.25 bn which include every kind of Indian with all kinds of languages, cultures, faith, etc all by his own name.
Unlike Modi and his various RSS cronies, IK has no similar setup for propaganda in place here in Pakistan. His only PR-tool is regular media interviews and social media. Compare that to all that Modi-apparatus had vs his opponents :D

Not even close.

Pretty close, like Zia he has a very defined idea of what india should be and its very rigid and exclusive. What's worse are the people he's surrounded himself with, they'll be the cause of his downfall.

Indians are not anti-Muslim and we Pakistanis are not anti-Hindu. Although most Pakistanis are anti-Indian government. Same goes for majority of Indians being anti-Pak government. Governments are the problem, not the people :D

Unfortunately, I'd disagree with that from first hand experience. There are people on both sides who hate the other person just because he's a hindu/muslim and I get it when the ill-educated do it because they don't know any better but it becomes dangerous when your educated class indulges in that kind f behavior. And I have seen more examples of educated people doing this in India than in Pakistan even though we have our demons such as Saad Aziz. Again, this is from personal experience.

Yes he is a Hindu Nationalist. And I'm well aware why Pakistani govt. and their citizens in general would like to translate it as anti-muslim.
It is so because, the very ideology of Pakistan is based around the notion that Pakistan is created for protection of Islam and it's followers, that a Hindu-majority nation can't let the Muslims live peacefully. So, if India succeeds in doing that, Pakistan and its ideology fails. Well this is what a Muslim leader from India has to say.

In a nutshell, he says, mind your own business we are doing fine here.
To answer your next part, you can check the progress report here : Modi Progress Report

He is also on a drive to unite and increase the level of cooperation with the neighbouring countries, as evident from his recent Bangladesh tour. So, please point out, how many of these are racially driven ?

I'm sure you're not naive enough to believe everything Owaisi says. Indian muslims get enough flack as is, imagine what would happen if they even hint that they asked for help from Pakistan. They have to keep on harping that we are fine in India to prove their patriotism which I'm sure they don't lack but Indians accuse them otherwise.

Btw, Owaisi recently said in the parliament that neither will the Muslims be dominated or coerced into changing their religion and Modi should rein in his fanatic followers if he wants to keep India united. His words, not mine.

Pretty close, like Zia he has a very defined idea of what india should be and its very rigid and exclusive. What's worse are the people he's surrounded himself with, they'll be the cause of his downfall.

He won his campaign through the idea of good governance, social welfare, support of Indian industry, and his already proven track record of being a good administrator.

^^^^^ Being an example of ads that won him India.

And he continues it, with examples as the "Make In India" campaign. Not "Make India Hindu" campaign.

Even if he was a closet Hindu extremist or whatever, he will never be able to express it in it's worst form, as he himself will get the boot by Indians.

Last edited:
I'm sure you're not naive enough to believe everything Owaisi says. Indian muslims get enough flack as is, imagine what would happen if they even hint that they asked for help from Pakistan. They have to keep on harping that we are fine in India to prove their patriotism which I'm sure they don't lack but Indians accuse them otherwise.
I agree to some of his views. I don't find him to be illogical. He is an educated barrister and much better than many. If all our political leaders were educated like him and had the knowledge to back it up then India would have been a better place.

Btw, Owaisi recently said in the parliament that neither will the Muslims be dominated or coerced into changing their religion and Modi should rein in his fanatic followers if he wants to keep India united. His words, not mine.

You find anything wrong with that ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom