What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just claimed this is the way people think. Blooboy is afraid of being called a traitor which is why he will never admit it that every word I said is the truth. That's how peoples mind works. If they raise their voice for their rights they immediately become traitors.

when you are talking about people, which people are they? majority Hindu people? or just some religious nut cases? if it is about some nut cases, why any one need to worry about? are you afraid to talk because you are living among TTP terrorists?

and stuff like getting 20 extra marks in exams for memorizing Quran ... !!!

Yes I agree. The marks should be increased to 100. It is a mammoth task that requires a lot of effort

I can't believe some Indians have a problem with this too :disagree: Makes me wonder they have a problem with anything Islamic

Thats impossible, having family in India I have realized that they can never raise their voice for their rights without being called traitors to their land. The minorities are in a delicate position. If they continue raising their voice they will be called anti-indian, if they forsake their rights they will be nothing but an oppressed, brutalized minority attacked by fanatics constantly with no court or humanitarian group willing to give them justice.

My advice to you is not to give up on your rights or you will regret it all your life. I don't say this as a Pakistani, I say this as a fellow human being truly worried by the fate you are suffering in India.

See even now you are abusing your own people to please the majority. Christians must display unity in the face of adversity.

I have qouted my above post for you blooboy. Truly tell me, isn't it a fact that people think of you as a traitor when they raise their voice. Read my post again and if you think I am lying and you believe it doesn't happen I will leave the thread and go to sleep. I have stayed in India you can't lie to me. Just the truth please.

What have Pentecost pastors done? Are you blaming them just to please your audience. Were they wrong or the extremists who are so intolerant that they think they can preach whereever they want but Christians can't at all?

I am not afraid of being called a traitor. I openly say what I feel is wrong. This goes to both Hindu extremists and Pentecost Pastors. But I must accept, what happened to that poor Pastor was totally wrong. He wasn't committing any crime. Those goons must be punished.

Again read my post. If I said anything wrong I will leave the thread.

Minority affairs minister A R Antulay invokes GOD's name to support his lie! - YouTube

I am more concerned about how the voice of Antulay was silenced by India. Why are minorities not allowed to express their views? He is immediately made into a Pakistani agent for expressing his views.

Christians are suffering the same thing. Look how pastors are killed for professing their faith.

He is alive and well even after making this preposterous comment. In Pakistan he would have been dead just like Salman Taseer.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yes I agree. The marks should be increased to 100. It is a mammoth task that requires a lot of effort

I can't believe some Indians have a problem with this too :disagree: Makes me wonder they have a problem with anything Islamic

Its your country, your rules but after this pls don't tell Indians on how to treat our minorities.

I am not afraid of being called a traitor. I openly say what I feel is wrong. This goes to both Hindu extremists and Pentecost Pastors. But I must accept, what happened to that poor Pastor was totally wrong. He wasn't committing any crime. Those goons must be punished.

The Pastor and his likes are Outside Cults who even view Indian Christians(Of the West Coast) as Non-Christians. :lol:

That Pope Dumba*s and Church support Terrorism in India.

The government in India's north-eastern state of Tripura says it has evidence that the state's Baptist Church is involved in backing separatist rebels.

Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said state police had uncovered details of the alleged link after questioning a church leader.

Nagmanlal Halam, secretary of the Noapara Baptist Church in Tripura, was arrested late on Monday with a large quantity of explosives.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | 'Church backing Tripura rebels'

You can start by scrapping the blasphemy laws and the discriminatory provisions in Pakistani constitution.

Nobody called blooboy a traitor here. Its all in your head dude.

Why don't you stay on topic and talk about the pastor. We will talk about the blasphemy law when the time comes, I wrote a whole article on the blasphemy laws and secularism. You can ask me about that later.

I don't know why this is how a typical Indian mind works. You didn't do this in your country so we didn't do it in ours as if that makes beating the hell out of a poor pastor justified.

Why don't you stay on topic and talk about the pastor. We will talk about the blasphemy law when the time comes, I wrote a whole article on the blasphemy laws and secularism. You can ask me about that later.

I don't know why this is how a typical Indian mind works. You didn't do this in your country so we didn't do it in ours as if that makes beating the hell out of a poor pastor justified.

A citizen of a country which officially discriminates against religious minorities should not teach us about religious tolerance. Don't forget tha it was a Sikh & Jew General led by a Parsi CoAS that split your country into two.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

A citizen of a country which officially discriminates against religious minorities should not teach us about religious tolerance. Don't forget tha it was a Sikh & Jew General led by a Parsi CoAS that split your country into two.

Trust an Indian sympathetic to the RSS never to stay on topic.

Exactly. A nation which is responsible for Orissa killings, 1984 pogrom, Gujarat killings, Babri Masjid riots and killings should not teach us about religious tolerance. At least we try, go after the terrorists even if our country is set on fire. In India the RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP, Shiv Sena have a free hand. Is Tytler or Modi in jail? Exactly.

That is why you should keep your mouth shut or one day you will have another partition on your hands while your attention is on Pakistan rather than on being within India.

Now talk about the pastor. I haven't heard you say a word about his brutal killing.

This news came today in Hindi daily 'Dainik Jagran'
It says that a some Hindutva bigots captured some Dalits and handed them over to the Police. They accused them of conversion. The 'WMD' discovered by Bush aka Hindutva brigade was "Bible, telephone numbers and other religious books". SHAME

Heres the link:
minority.jpg

It says that a some Hindutva bigots captured some Dalits and handed them over to the Police. They accused them of conversion. The 'WMD' discovered by Bush aka Hindutva brigade was "Bible, telephone numbers and other religious books". SHAME

Heres the link:
minority.jpg

I will not blame you for not answering my post. I know its true.

Even converted Dalits now have to pretend they are Hindus to avoid becoming the center of attention for fanatics like samrat. But he feels there is no bias in the country. Christians are like goats gently grazing on grass from rich pastures along with the Muslims and Sikhs.

I wonder what happens of course when the RSS butcher comes to them with the cleaver in hand.

Trust an Indian sympathetic to the RSS never to stay on topic.

You have no business in teaching us secularism either. We don't jail or execute anyone for insulting Lord Ram or Lord Krishna.

Exactly. A nation which is responsible for Orissa killings, 1984 pogrom, Gujarat killings, Babri Masjid riots and killings should not teach us about religious tolerance. At least we try, go after the terrorists even if our country is set on fire. In India the RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP, Shiv Sena have a free hand. Is Tytler or Modi in jail? Exactly.

LOL Joke of the day..You went after them after that lunatics left you with no choice ( your US master, who are Christians by the way, also played their part) and pls don't forget who created and nurtured them in the first place. What can I say..Karma is a nasty bi**h. Eventhen persons like Hafeez Sayed have hero status in Pakistan.

Also if we have Godhra..you have Gojra.

That is why you should keep your mouth shut or one day you will have another partition on your hands while your attention is on Pakistan rather than on being within India.

Don't worry..I see greater chance of Baluchisthan separating from you.

Now talk about the pastor. I haven't heard you say a word about his brutal killing.

Do you lack comprehension skills..he is alive dude.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Even converted Dalits now have to pretend they are Hindus to avoid becoming the center of attention for fanatics like samrat. But he feels there is no bias in the country. Christians are like goats gently grazing on grass from rich pastures along with the Muslims and Sikhs.

I wonder what happens of course when the RSS butcher comes to them with the cleaver in hand.

:rofl::rofl:

Even converted Dalits now have to pretend they are Hindus to avoid becoming the center of attention for fanatics like samrat. But he feels there is no bias in the country. Christians are like goats gently grazing on grass from rich pastures along with the Muslims and Sikhs. I wonder what happens of course when the RSS butcher comes to them with the cleaver in hand.

Now I see your agenda, it seems you have an ulterior motives to kindly communal violance between brothers of different sect in INDIA. You are trying expecially to consolidate the minority masses to fight a bloody violent war with the majority for their right.

To your fruitless effort, they dont have to ask the Majority for their rights, they are equal subjects of this nation just like a individual persion from the majority. all they have to do is just say the government what they want and the Government will take its course to explore options on how to implement their view or exlpore way to reply them that what they ask will end up creating trouble to the unity of this mighty nation.

It says that a some Hindutva bigots captured some Dalits and handed them over to the Police. They accused them of conversion. The 'WMD' discovered by Bush aka Hindutva brigade was "Bible, telephone numbers and other religious books".

Distribution of Bibles is a sensitive subject in North India. I actually got 2 during my school days in a Christian Missionary School..one I lost it and the other still in my house.

we just have to pity some people and move on. they will never grow up from hating hindus. that is the only way they know of their existence and if they let go that feeling, there is no other motivation for them to live on.

ok now, people who are getting oppressed in India are dalits, christians, mulsims, sikhs. so who are the people oppressing all these people then? brahmins, banias :rofl: so-called familiar idiocy :rofl: half-brains :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom