What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for your sympathies. Before pointing fingers at Indians, a little introspection is needed - What would Pakistanis do if there were conversions in Pakistan?

Then, lets talk about hypocrisy.

Bwahaha. We are Islamic republic, not SHINING INCREDIBLE DEMOCRACY INDIA.

The indians dont mention this on PDF but love to start threads about hindu girls being forced into marrige when later proved they ran away from home coz they loved a muslim guy lol typical :)

and lets stay on topic old bean - there are loads of threads you guys have started about what you want to talk about - now at least if you have nothing to add to the thread be on topic - many thanks

Exactly dimwit. I say much ado about nothing. Making a mountain out of a mole hill. Little skirmishes happen in a large multi-cultural, multi-religious, multi-enthnic secular country. Those are the anomalies, rather than the norm. Its not like people are braying for the blood of infidels or blowing up others simply because they belong to a different sect or tribe or religion. Is it?

You are mistaking politically motivated religious riots for sectarianism or religious fundamentalism based terrorism.

Hindus have never had such missionary system and this is the reason they are scared of loosing the majority....instead of attacking these missionaries and pastors hindus should strengthen their shankaracharya system....hindus need to be united and start converting others like abrahmic religions are doing..

7 pages of discussions about AN EVENT THAT NEVER HAPPENED ! Our neighbors are bent on proving we are religious bigots !

Please tell me is this guy an actor and is this a film? Please explain how you can say this never happened????? Incredible blind spot

********.com - Hindu Terrorists Attack Christian Pastor

Asking you to educate me on a concept that you think I don't know about, does't make sense?
Is that why you decided not to go to school?
Because if you did, then you would have to admit that what I asked was perfectly reasonable.

But of course that's all really moot because you thought you were being smart, but you got caught with your pants down.

O educated Pakistani, Did you even read my reply to yours? Is this what education produce in Pakistan? If yes, I am sorry for you. but then can't blame you considering the distorted education system you guys got back home..

Why? Does some one fear becoming extinct because of conversions ?

Conversions are leading to law and order situation. Most conversions take place in tribal belts and are induced. They are not free conversion.

As regarding Hinduism becoming extinct, :lol: Hinduism has flourished for last 5000 years and would be there in future. We love our way of life. :smitten:

What most of my Pakistani friends don't know about is the fact that a lot of these Christians are actually DALIT CONVERTS. The extremist Brahamin Hindus are infuriated that they are losing control of their enslavement of these people.

Please tell meis this guy an actor and is this a film? Please explain how you can say this never happened????? Incredible blind spot

********.com - Hindu Terrorists Attack Christian Pastor

The question is if it is this big, why none of the national media didn't highlight it . TOI could have picked it up . I doubt the authenticity of the first part of the video

Don't get mad at me, but your own country.

If you don't like your reflection don't break the mirror, break your face.

Cheers.
I know my country, with all its quirks and shortcomings. I understand India. You dont - evident from your and many of your compatriots' posts. Thats why I said - ignorant, idiotic and stupid post.

Do you even understand your own country, I wonder.

ps: I've got a face every mirror would hesitate to reflect ;)

O educated Pakistani, Did you even read my reply to yours? Is this what education produce in Pakistan? If yes, I am sorry for you. but then can't blame you considering the distorted education system you guys got back home..

I never said I was educated, I asked you to educate me on a topic you felt you knew more about.
But now I see that I need a new guru since you are also doing your homework on the topic.

Here is some advice free of charge, make sure you know your stuff before you call out someone on a topic.
It makes you look bush league when you say "amm.... yeah..... I have to look it up first, so just wait for my response"

What most of my Pakistani friends don't know about is the fact that a lot of these Christians are actually DALIT CONVERTS. The extremist Brahamin Hindus are infuriated that they are losing control of their enslavement of these people.

And Pakistanis say that you people know more about India then Indians know Pakistan. Utter stupid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom