What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Indians are more concerned about Hindus in Pakistan than how the minorities are terrorised in their own front yard.
At least we have the morals to regret any such incident on our soil.
in Iran the same guy ... would have death penalty
oh cheat ! there is someone like that in Iran who just got the death penalty !
and when i spoke about it, how many cared?

you didn't come to make any comment. strange?

^^^^

Unbelievable - i saw this the other day - its terrible how minorities are treated. Then our Indian members turn a blind eye to it - yet when sad incidents occur in Pakistan they cant post enough! Accept - there is good and bad everywhere - lets eradicate it everywhere!!!!

********.com - Hindu Terrorists Attack Christian Pastor

deleted .............................deleted..................................deleted

I don't think that you know any statistics about INDIA, about 20 to 30 % of the Hindu population of India does eat beef and no one is jailed or sentenced for eating beef. I think you have selective vision. I have clearly explained that Open Slaughter houses are banned by not eating beef.
There is a old saying, "Its easy to wake up a sleeping person, but not a person who acts to be sleeping".

I got to regret to have taken part in this discussion as its no discussion but argument. And it take 2 fools to contribute to a endless argument the one is you and the other is the one who replies you(one among that fool who replied you is me too).

You are right, it does take 2. It takes 1 to bring up silly and irrelevant topics such as blasphemy law, and it takes a second to show how silly that first person was for bringing up said law. :angel:

and Eowyn, kindly stop hijacking this tread. Open a new one if you want to discuss something different.

Educate me

There is no course for it. You need to grow in a secular society and need to understand everyone got rights but one need to be careful to see if ones right is not hurting others. So a balanced measures are usually taken in diverse society like India. Ex not to hurt Muslims - Satanic verses were banned.

But if you think providing medicinal water and showing other religions in bad light is someone's right then you are wrong. People if feel they are wronged will act in the best possible way they can think of.

You are right, it does take 2. It takes 1 to bring up silly and irrelevant topics such as blasphemy law, and it takes a second to show how silly that first person was for bringing up said law. :angel:

and Eowyn, kindly stop hijacking this tread. Open a new one if you want to discuss something different.

Don't bother. The Indians will jump all over the place, talking about Pakistan, Muslims, everything except the topic of this thread which is about a Christian pastor beaten in INDIA. Some are even suggesting that the pastor deserved it.

There is no course for it. You need to grow in a secular society and need to understand everyone got rights but one need to be careful to see if ones right is not hurting others. So a balanced measures are usually taken in diverse society like India. Ex not to hurt Muslims - Satanic verses were banned.

But if you think providing medicinal water and showing other religions in bad light is someone's right then you are wrong. People if feel they are wronged will act in the best possible way they can think of.

:blah:
So you are just all talk then.
I called your bluff and you ran with your tail between your legs.

It is time religious conversions are banned in India. Most religious conversion are forced and are leading to violence

^^^ what is this fetish with beef...as if that is the only way to reach the heaven :lol::lol:

other day some one else was saying that, one of the reasons why Pakistan was made was because Muslims were not allowed to eat beef in 1940s :lol::lol:

don't they even think how silly they sound :lol: so much of immaturity in these kids..:lol:

It is time religious conversions are banned in India. Most religious conversion are forced and are leading to violence

Why? Does some one fear becoming extinct because of conversions ?

^^^ what is this fetish with beef...as if that is the only way to reach the heaven :lol::lol:

other day some one else was saying that, one of the reasons why Pakistan was made was because Muslims were not allowed to eat beef in 1940s :lol::lol:

don't they even think how silly they sound :lol: so much of immaturity in these kids..:lol:

Have you ever had a good juicy steak or an amazing burger?
It is pure heaven :angel:

Yea, Indians are more concerned about Hindus in Pakistan than how the minorities are terrorised in their own front yard.
At least we have the morals to regret any such incident on our soil.

What Morals? Dismissed as mere lip service!

As for your minorities, its your country's problem and their problem. India is NOT a Hindu nation to worry about Hindu minorities in Pakistan. That onus would be on Nepal - which frankly does not give a damn.

And as for the Pastor - a convert himself who used to harass Christians when he was a Hindu. Karma is a b!atch, no?

He who points the first finger is always the Bharti.

In response to this thread Bhartis will open 20 threads to hide/ignore what is happening in their country.

at least they wont be from obscure unheard of sites

There comes another one.. :lol:

Bhai hero of a bollywood film where you are blowing up Christian Pastors.

Whats the problem if someone converts of his own choice. It should be allowed in India, it should be allowed in Pakistan, it should be allowed anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom