What's new

Passports, CNICs will be blocked over heckling against PML-N, warns Rana Sanaullah

@P@kistan, and the rest, keep to the topic.

Any more trolling posts will get a warning. You have some news you want to share, make a new thread.

View attachment 861071
Minister for Interior Rana Sanaullah on Tuesday while announcing major action against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) workers, said that the national identity cards and passports will be blocked for heckling against citizens and especially the leaders of Pakistan Muslim Legaue-Nawaz (PML-N).

In a series of Tweets, the federal minister while taking a dig at former PM and PTI chairman Imran Khan said that a so-called political party and its leader, who is suffering from insanity, had launched a campaign based on political hatred, malice, sedition and mischief and for security measures in view, I address all Pakistani citizens, especially the friends of the PML-N that if you encounter “sick followers of Imran Khan” while traveling, in the bazaar or anywhere, and they start "roaring" or "biting" you, you can make their video from your mobile phone instead of taking the law into your own hands.

Rana Sanaullah asked the PML-N workers to send the video of sick followers of the PTI chairman to the Director Cyber Crime, FIA either through WhatsApp or by tagging the FIA on social media and the law enforcers will take strict action and even block their identity cards and passports.

He also wrote that a case would also be registered against the hecklers.

A CNIC and a passport is a right of every citizen,
the idiot should be taken to court for issuing statements like this.

@P@kistan, and the rest, keep to the topic.

Any more trolling posts will get a warning. You have some news you want to share, make a new thread.
Yes only PTI supporters can post spam and trolling post. You are very quick to delete my posts.

Why not deleting @sur fake video post?

Yes only PTI supporters can post spam and trolling post. You are very quick to delete my posts.

Why not deleting @sur fake video post?

I don't know why can't you be bothered about doing your research.

I will commend @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE here, he keeps to the topic, actually tries arguing with facts, does not troll or abuse, and is usually on the right side of the law, hence he has never gotten a warning or a post deleted from me or any others I think because of trolling or abusing, as far as I can remember.

Ab naak na katwa deen bhai! :P

I will commend @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE here, he keeps to the topic, actually tries arguing with facts, does not troll or abuse,
except when he used to threaten PDF's PTI members with death, now his primary account is as polite as can be but same cannot be said about the proxified accounts he often uses.

honestly you mods should consult each other when the urge to paint someone whiter than white strikes.

Last edited:
except when he used to threaten PDF's PTI members with death, now his primary account is as polite as can be but same cannot be said about the proxified accounts he often uses.

honestly you mods should consult each other when the urge to paint someone whiter than white strike.

Oh I must have been away during that time.

My bad...

1657738248323.png

This is the worst kind of fascism, basically donkey league minions can do what they want, but when confronted they will revoke your passport or CNIC, the sooner PMLN is eradicated the better.

History will write that neutrals were full on board when Pakistan was getting F'd up by these Political Mafia.

No rule of law? Just the whims of whoever has power?

The US supported coup regime isnt even trying to hide it anymore

No rule of law? Just the whims of whoever has power?

The US supported coup regime isnt even trying to hide it anymore

This is an American sponsored regime change. Everything becomes legal and lawful when papa America provides approval.

Gharida Farooqi - a child abuser
Asma Shirazi - a compromised individual who accepts public exchequer paid Hajj as bribe.
Murtaza Solangi - sexually harassed female employees when he was head of PBC.

Phatti pari hai noonies ki.

Back
Top Bottom