What's new

Passports, CNICs will be blocked over heckling against PML-N, warns Rana Sanaullah

pmln fascists can try to intimidate but it won’t work. Good that it’s hurting their confidence and causing these fascist thieves agony. Nice!!!

Well said! Bohat ala.
بی سی ایسے بول رہا ہے جیسے سنگاپور کینیڈا امریکہ کا پاسپورٹ ہو اگر چھن گیا تو ہم کدھر کے نہیں رہیں ۔

If they take away even this right, then they'll push the nation into even more extremes and violence. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

I think it's a bit excessive, nevertheless no one should insult others in public. Only Allah knows the truth and one must not be judgemental. May Allah give us all hidayat including me. Amin

Going by your logic we must not prosecute any criminals because "only Allah knows" you must be listing to that 20 year old naat on YouTube.

Are these idiots for real? Heckling should be the least of their worries right now.

spiderman-funny.gif

Since when did shouting at someone or heckling become a crime?

This is your interior minister saying this folks, just imagine.

How can you cancel the CNIC of someone on the basis of this?

Idhr terrorists, convicted criminals, aur killers kay CNIC cancel nhn hotay, and they are gonna do this for heckling someone?

Can't wait to see someone take this to court.

I didn't expect anything better from him.

This can also be used offensively by patwaris. They could instigate a crowd, or any random person, they believe to be Imran-friendly and film them.

jab chor keh sath chowkidar mil jai toh chor bawla hojata hai!

chowkidar the lumber 1 faujis of our pride dhaistan must be proud of how they have fucked the whole country just for few acres of land!!

what baygayrats what ghatya institution everyone serving this institution is worthless turd! for supporting the destruction of Pakistan!

I think it's a bit excessive, nevertheless no one should insult others in public. Only Allah knows the truth and one must not be judgemental. May Allah give us all hidayat including me. Amin
But it’s ok got Rundi Maryam to insult and blackmail anyone and everyone she wishes…

Since when did shouting at someone or heckling become a crime?

This is your interior minister saying this folks, just imagine.

How can you cancel the CNIC of someone on the basis of this?

Idhr terrorists, convicted criminals, aur killers kay CNIC cancel nhn hotay, and they are gonna do this for heckling someone?

Can't wait to see someone take this to court.

Freedom of expression should be citizen arrest of all these chors from their necks and putting a dog collar and tie them behind the car.

Back
Top Bottom