What's new

Passports, CNICs will be blocked over heckling against PML-N, warns Rana Sanaullah

Are these idiots for real? Heckling should be the least of their worries right now.

spiderman-funny.gif

These are the "experienced" politicians who have ruled this country for 35 years.

This PDM regime reminds me of Nazi Germany.

I hope they don’t start killing every non PDM voter in the country

Nazis were better at least they developed

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand. I'm not surprised as they're uneducated criminals. It's disheartening to see them have any support whatsoever. How long will Pakistanis put up with this?

I think it's a bit excessive, nevertheless no one should insult others in public. Only Allah knows the truth and one must not be judgemental. May Allah give us all hidayat including me. Amin
i am honetly very curious. Nothing political but please do ans me this what is it that you see in PMLN. Dont support PTI, dont care. But please do enligthen me what are the basis that you support PMLN.
1) Is PMLN democratic? NO! It is dynasty.
2) Is PMLN corruption free? Well no need to ans it.
3) Is PMLN thug free or have least amount of thugs in Pakistan? NO for both.
4) Is PMLN leadership in Pakistan? NO!
5) Has PMLN brought relief, made decisions for betterment of Pakistan? Well with price hikes everybody knows the ans.
Please do honestly tell me why should i vote for PMLN? I am just lost for words.

jab chor keh sath chowkidar mil jai toh chor bawla hojata hai!

chowkidar the lumber 1 faujis of our pride dhaistan must be proud of how they have fucked the whole country just for few acres of land!!

what baygayrats what ghatya institution everyone serving this institution is worthless turd! for supporting the destruction of Pakistan!

You are going too far my brother too far...

Because of few traitors we shoud not malign whole institution . They are our brothers who serve in our Armed forces .

Traitor Bajwa and his pet traitor corrupt dogs like Gen Nadeem ,Brig Rashid , Faheem , Gen Azhar , Gen Shamshad and few like them ,all deserve to be hanged for this treachery .

Yes there is a utmost need of revolutionary changes in armed forces to get out DHA cancer and land grabbing mentality .

But We never blame whole Army for this ,hitting your own armed forces is like cutting your own hands and letting indian vultures to destroy you when times come .

Under what law? Are we living in dictatorship? **** you!
Cherry Blossom is the second Civil Martial Law Administrator, Bhutto was the first after the fall of Dhaka.

This is your interior minister saying this folks, just imagine.
Apparently this Interior Minister has degree in Law

Are these idiots for real? Heckling should be the least of their worries right now.

spiderman-funny.gif
they are following the policy of fear for the continuation of their Government as they lack any moral standing, showing typical mentality of thugs and goons.

Last edited:
I think it's a bit excessive, nevertheless no one should insult others in public. Only Allah knows the truth and one must not be judgemental. May Allah give us all hidayat including me. Amin
Insulting others is a fundamental democratic right.

Not against rulers. You have the right to shout and criticize them. Freedom of movement ? Your justification shows the true fascist and hateful nature of PMLN and its cadre.

@Chak Bamu
Have to tag you here friend, but is this the actual manifestation of freedom, democracy and rule of law you were preaching us for last three years?
I hope somebody takes a petition to SC and nullifies these illegal threats to publics right to speech and expression.

Back
Top Bottom