What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are psudo punjabi saraswat brahmin with no connection to actual punjab. You are basically bhaiya claiming to be vedic.
Believe what you will. It's obvious who's winning this conversation and life in general. Pakistanis still can't compete.

Believe what you will. It's obvious who's winning this conversation and life in general. Pakistanis still can't compete.

Yes we can't compete with people who like to shit outside and in open. :rolleyes: There is no winning and losing on internet, just corrected you that your heritage is Dravidian genetically and linguistically bhaiya. No idea why you claimed to be punjabi.

Really, try reading some surveys of Kashmiri people, sadly most pakistanis I talk to are under the illusion Kashmiris love Pakistan, they want azadi, and azadi is not Pakistan...:rofl:

If pashtuns dont want freedom, why is paksiatn army bombing them to shyt right now?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL kiddo where have u came from? I guess a jungle ehhh...........

And Kiddo im a Kashmiri myself....U indians are just too immature and stupid to even comprehend.

Jammu is totally unimportant area, it is just one city that does not even find any mention in historical documents before this gulab singh fiasco. I don't know how it can be even broght in comparison while discussing historically important regions like Kashmir, Punjab , Sindh , Gandhara or Afghanistan. Even Mirpur and Muzaffarabad in AJK are more well known worldwide than Jammu city on indian side.

Look at the Kashmir and Sindh regions on the map even in hephathalite times in 5th century

Kushano-Hephthalites_600ad.jpg

So Punjab was Taank/Takka back then, interesting.

Yes we can't compete with people who like to shit outside and in open. :rolleyes: There is no winning and losing on internet, just corrected you that your heritage is Dravidian genetically and linguistically bhaiya. No point trying to be punjabi.
I see you're jealous of my Saraswat ancestry. Enjoy still having the intellect and mentality of nomadic barbarians.

I see you're jealous of my Saraswat ancestry. Enjoy still having the intellect and mentality of nomadic barbarians.

Ancestry which i didn't even knew existed, yes i am jealous of that. Will never understand why you guys claim Punjabi heritage, no matter where you live in India. lol

There is difference in looks of Kashmiris and Gujjars and also between Gilgit people and Gujjars/bakkarwals but their present distribution, language and culture indicates a closer affinity to jammu over kashmir/ other dardic areas. The only explanation is strict endogamy.

The situation of map during 30-370 AD under Kushan empire (Kashmir, Gandhara and Sind were clearly known regions even at that time) , I am unable to see anything called "Jammu" anywhere.These are real historical documents and maps not some hindu mythology.

kushan-empire-map.jpg

The situation of map during 30-370 AD under Kushan empire (Kashmir, Gandhara and Sind were clearly known regions even at that time) , I am unable to see anything called "Jammu" anywhere.These are real historical documents and maps not some hindu mythology.

kushan-empire-map.jpg

It shows the power of Indian culture that it assimilated Kushans in Indian culture. ;)

kushan-empire-map.jpg

I never said Jammu was historically important. It wasn't. It was usually lumped in with other important areas like Kashmir or part of greater Punjab. It was sometimes ruled in isolation by local dogri Rajput tribes but due to its small population the area was not that important historically. Most of the locals were farmers. Only recently Jammu has become an important economic area. Before it was a small town.

kushan-empire-map.jpg

Even now here Sagala is mentioned which is Sialkot but not Jammu which is right next to it. Taxila was capital of Maurya empire back then. Now there is Islamabad which will be capital of South Asia again if Zaid Hamid have its way.

1024px-Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom