What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that sense it should be Allah "reham" keray-
Naqal to sahi utar lay bangali- :smokin:-

hahaha....fair enough...but dont shukar and reham mean the same thing?
In those terms urdu is my fifth language...

Aur Jonasad, where did you get Bengali bhaisaab?

God almighty...As mentioned in my previous post, just look up the word Peshwa and it should give you all you need to know about my background...

Now if you cant figure that out, allah shukar kare..

Are you claiming to be descendent of Peshwa? Bengali agher shakal achi na hoo to baat to achi karliya karo.

hahaha....fair enough...but dont shukar and reham mean the same thing?
In those terms urdu is my fifth language...

Aur Jonasad, where did you get Bengali bhaisaab?
Shukar mean thanks-
Reham means pitty-

My bengali friend used to mess-up such common phrases thats why- :lol:-

Now i am off to watch movie which have some Indians with guns :lol: see you later :pakistan:

Shukar mean thanks-
Reham means pitty-

My bengali friend used to mess-up such common phrases thats why- :lol:-

I Appreciate the correction....
and i have no problem for being mistaken for a Bengali....They produce some amazing poets and literary minds...

I shall take that as a compliment :)

I Appreciate the correction....
and i have no problem for being mistaken for a Bengali....They produce some amazing poets and literary minds...

I shall take that as a compliment :)
Thats very beautiful "Ramzan Spirit"- :tup:-
Hope i can gain some- :cray:-

Are you claiming to be descendent of Peshwa? Bengali agher shakal achi na hoo to baat to achi karliya karo.

I claim to be a descendant of a human and that's all....I cant speak the same for you!

And now that you know my ethnicity, what now? You really wanted to know for reasons unknown...lets hear it!

Thats very beautiful "Ramzan Spirit"- :tup:-
Hope i can gain some- :cray:-

Why? Has your ramzan not been very good?

Last edited:
This thread should have been closed within 2 seconds of its inception.

Why?
This thread is about similarities between Pashtuns and Kashmiris. Nothing more and nothing less.
But people are going off topic and of cource Indians annoying (who invited them)?

Why?
This thread is about similarities between Pashtuns and Kashmiris. Nothing more and nothing less.
But people are going off topic and of cource Indians annoying (who invited them)?

As long as Kashmir is part of Indian territory, we continue to be party to all discussions regarding our countrymen and will be here to challenge the propoganda and misinformation being peddled as facts by members on this forum..

It always could have been much better- still 7 to go- :)-

I can only imagine ramzan for a true follower to be a tough but enlightening experience...
Wish you the best my friend!!! Hopefully the next 7 days will prove different...

@ghoul

It seems like these specific gujjars being nomadic folk have absorbed blood from their Chitrali/Gilgati neigbours. I might be wrong in this but it seems likely.

The nomadic indigenous sheep and cattle herders of Dardic and Nursitani areas have long been absorbed in modern nomadic "Gujjars" of afghanistan, KPK and Gilgit-Baltistan. That is the reason that those nomadic gujjars of afghanistan, KPK, Gilgit/Chitral and some in kashmir show those absorbed dardic/nuristani features sometimes. Find me one hindu gujjar from from Rajasthan/Gujarat in india that has such features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom