What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't deny genius, there are 100s of times Pakistanis and Bangladeshis go on insulting Chankaya.

No one insult ancient Pakistani like Chanakya, please don't make up stories. Again who are you? :wacko:

Don't deny genius, there are 100s of times Pakistanis and Bangladeshis go on insulting Chankaya.

No denying going on here except on your part for refusing to disclose where you are from in India. :laugh:

kyon bai,,oh kyon bola main??
waris shah kado da tur peya....................

teri punjabi per ke mereya kana vich dard unde peya, waris shah asal punjabi bolda si.

No denying going on here except on your part for refusing to disclose where you are from in India. :laugh:

This is becoming hilarious once again :rofl:

kyon bai,,oh kyon bola main??
waris shah kado da tur peya....................

Paji why you fighting your fellow Punjabi on the directive of the non-Punjabi indic? You notice he just tagged you to fight and then stepped aside, who you think will get banned you or him? :no: @save_ghenda you too. Punjabis should only fight when it comes to Pakistan v India, this is not one of those threads so stop it. :no:

He is an instigator too boot. :lol:

teri punjabi per ke mereya kana vich dard unde peya, waris shah asal punjabi bolda si.

Tu saaleya time machine bana ke labh la waris shah nu pher,,,mere taan hath khare aa:cheesy:

Getting back to the topic. Although I have never been to Kashmir myself, from what I can gather from the internet is that the Bakarwal Gujjars of Kashmir and the muslim Van Gujjars of UP look more similar to Pashtuns than Kashmiris themselves. Heck, some of them can even pass in KPK with no-one even noticing.

Bakarwals:
thumb.php

images

India%20Kashmir%20Nomads_Raju(4).jpg

4.jpg

Van Gujjars of UP:

gujjars.jpg

dplus1.jpg

14083247-23133653-thumbnail.jpg

I have seen many Gujjars from J&K in Punjab. They look and dress like Pathans. And since their main profession is being milkmen, they drink a lot of milk since childhood which makes them tall and strong as compared to the other Kashmiris from what I have seen.

I have seen many Gujjars from J&K in Punjab. They look and dress like Pathans. And since their main profession is being milkmen, they drink a lot of milk since childhood which makes them tall and strong as compared to the other Kashmiris from what I have seen.

Nomadic Gujjars

9456ecd2-8bb8-4899-9caf-0f9239f0f4f8HiRes.JPG

jkpls3.jpg

cm2010208511315925.jpg

d1.jpg

dplus1.jpg

dpls10.jpg

5893731344_300cdd8fec_b.jpg

7182986976_96d1eab708_b.jpg

2521402690_b5a9c5c8f7_b.jpg

2520565517_7951377313_b.jpg

True but they don't have a good social standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom