What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did genetic tests on Saraswat Brahmins, you guys have the purest genes in South Asia. The results are on Anthroscape.

Please don't make me laugh, purest dravidian genes maybe. Post link of study.

And Turks don't own the Greek civilization of Anatolia. ;) Every history east of Indus is our history while you despise our ancient civilization , your logic is worthless piece of crap, kindly next time don't forget to tag me. ;)

Turks do not claim to own something which is not theirs unlike Endians such as yourself. :lol:

No Pakistani despises the Harrapan civilization all know it is their heritage one of the few ancient civilizations of the world.

Stop lying, this information is from the US Census:
View attachment 39709

Lets analyze the intelligance being shown here

What is the difference between the average income of indians and southafricans? around 5 K

What is the % of South African degree holders? Not even in the top 3

This shows, these figures posted by indians here have no relevance in terms of "who is richer"

@Devdas

South Africans earn more than indians without prevalence of degrees or education

I'm one of the Indians who believes that Indians shouldn't claim the Indus Valley but do you genuinely believe that Chandragupta Maurya was Punjabi?

Idk about that all we know was he was in Punjab when Alexander came around and saw him in person what that means in terms of his ethnicity is debatable.

That's the stupidest logic I have ever heard lol

prove its wrong

That's the stupidest logic I have ever heard lol

if south africans had degrees, like in the link you posted about indians, implying they are rich due to degrees and education, they would outstrip you

Everyone knows even the arab americans are richer in the US than indians

Turks do not claim to own something which is not theirs unlike Endians such as yourself. :lol:

No Pakistani despises the Harrapan civilization all know it is their heritage one of the few ancient civilizations of the world.

Because you believe its non-Hindu, so can claim it. :lol::lol: Your fake history is of no use, all culture from Gandhara to Dravida east of Indus our Indian civilization, your word of wisdom distribution is useless piece of crap. :laugh:

I think going by the fact he was born in Pataliputra and that his surname is only found around the region of his birth should make his ethnicity clear?

Many of the writings about him differ on his origins even from that time itself idk we will ever know exactly what he was.

There is huge difference in looks of Kashmiri gujjars and Dogris.

There is difference in looks of Kashmiris and Gujjars and also between Gilgit people and Gujjars/bakkarwals but their present distribution, language and culture indicates a closer affinity to jammu over kashmir/ other dardic areas. The only explanation is strict endogamy.

It doesn't matter if South Africans have a degree or not, the results of the census prove that Indians are the most likely to have a degree and earn the most money.

and south africans do not have degrees like indians, but still make nearly the same amount as indians

Because you believe its non-Hindu, so can claim it. :lol::lol: Your fake history is of no use, all culture from Gandhara to Dravida east of Indus our Indian civilization, your word of wisdom distribution is useless piece of crap. :laugh:

Harrapan civilization is non Hindu, Vedic civilization which came after the IVC was the precursor to modern day Hinduism. Timeline alone attests to such things and you know this already idiot.

I do agree that Pakistanis need to claim the Vedic period as well proudly since it began in modern day Punjab Pakistan before spreading eastward and this is already starting to happen.

Fake history comes from Bhartis such as yourself.

Socioeconomic Statistics & Demographics : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues
Here is more info. This is clearly a little outdated, so Indians now even have higher education rates compared to other groups now. But as you can see, even as far back as the 90s, Indians were doing much better than any other demographic.
20131116_gdc768.png

And then there is this chart again for the UK.

Sorry, guys, we both are the true heirs to both Harappa and Vedic Civilization, and we outperform you everywhere we live or go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom