What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
who asked you to trust Pakistan. Who are you?

sorry about that grammar error

Pakistanis are way ahead in every field than indians. Come to North America, and look at the engineers and doctors there.

Its proven world-wide
Thats a very good joke. The Indians are one of the most successful people in the USA.
Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes
On the other hand the Pakistanis are mostly known for being liars and terrorists in the USA.

Indus Valley Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read about the timings of various migrations absorbed by the Indian subcontinent and you'll see Muslims are recent immigrants with very few genetic ties to India's cultural and philosophical progenitors. Pakistanis have with more in relation to Central Asians than either Harappans or Vedic Indians.

A lot of Muslims live in poor conditions. Go to Dharavi slums in Mumbai during Eid and see for yourself.

Never doubted that, we know conditions of muslims in India. Just wanted to correct you even if 50% of them live in slums it does not explain 70% of Indians living in slums.

i dont think you have been to the USA
I live here and even go to a top university here. All the top universities have very large Indian populations and very few Pakistanis. Indians far outperform Pakistanis in everything from finance, medicine, to business, as evidenced by the link I sent. We have the highest SAT scores of any group, rivaled only by Jews; and we're the richest group by nationality of origin.

I live here and even go to a top university here. All the top universities have very large Indian populations and very few Pakistanis. Indians far outperform Pakistanis in everything from finance, medicine, to business, as evidenced by the link I sent. We have the highest SAT scores of any group, rivaled only by Jews; and we're the richest group by nationality of origin.

do you honestly think Pakistanis on PDF would trust an indian [ you ] and what you are saying?

typical jealosy

@save_ghenda

This has nothing to do with racism. I have many Muslim friends whom I consider close, and I have no problem with their religion. My only issue is Muslims, with very little genetic ties to the subcontinent, whose lineages arrived thousands of years after my ancestors did, claiming either the IVC (which scholarly consensus accepts as Dravidian) or Vedic Indians (my ancestors).

Most Pakistani ethnicities are proud natives of this land for thousand of years, nothing to do with any other region, if they look so called " non Indians" to you than the reason is that people of Indus plain(north west SC) were/are actually like that. Btw Which uni are you going? achievements of diaspora are mainly dependent of pattern of migration to developed countries(like professionals etc), I agree Indian diaspora is far more academic oriented inculture specially in US but their overall numbers are also very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom