What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what sense? I wouldn't trust Pakistan to ever maintain rikshaws, let alone pharmaceuticals, a space agency, nuclear subs, IT industry, and so on.

Also, "more smarter" is grammatically incorrect.

who asked you to trust Pakistan. Who are you?

sorry about that grammar error

Thats the reason why Pakistan has the lowest literacy rate of whole South Asia.

Pakistanis are way ahead in every field than indians. Come to North America, and look at the engineers and doctors there.

Its proven world-wide

Yaar Indians are very degenerated race of midgets, proof is 60% of you don't have toilets at home. Anyway i will tag @Chak Bamu since this thread is again being invaded by ugly Indians.

Then you should have no problem competing with India technologically, right? Oh wait...
20131116_gdc768.png

But that's all beside the point. Muslims, except the ones who converted from lower castes, have very little to no relation to either Vedic Indians or Harappans. They immigrated much later from Central Asia as barbarian nomads.

Kashmir word origin is unknown.
Even if it is from Sanskrit.
Sanskrit is not an indian/dravidian language, its a indo-aryan language of the indo-aryans.
Nothing to do with you dravidians.

to you.

common sense may also be unknown to you.

sanskrit zabaan lekar muh kholne ka auqaat nahi hain tera.

To me it looks like Kashmiris, Northern Punjabis and Pashtuns share the same ancestors.

Nope,dont do random analysis.

Pasthuns look semitic,northern punjabis are natives atleast the jatts/gujjars/rajputs and kashmiri muslims are some cocktail mix.

who asked you to trust Pakistan. Who are you?

sorry about that grammar error

Pakistanis are way ahead in every field than indians. Come to North America, and look at the engineers and doctors there.

Its proven world-wide
LOL North America:
List of ethnic groups in the United States by household income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There's no country where Indians don't demolish Pakistanis financially and academically. Even India's GDP per capita is higher than yours, while having a much larger population. Pakistanis aren't on our radar except as potential terrorist threats.

Then you should have no problem competing with India technologically, right? Oh wait...
20131116_gdc768.png

But that's all beside the point. Muslims, except the ones who converted from lower castes, have very little to no relation to either Vedic Indians or Harappans. They immigrated much later from Central Asia as barbarian nomads.

so, this means not only you are anti-pakistani, but anti-muslim too

a racist as well

20131116_gdc768.png

This some ramdom UK results are not basis of hindu intelligence, please stop trolling. We can spot lower caste from upper caste miles away thats why Indians claiming vedic heritage is always good for laugh.

LOL North America:
List of ethnic groups in the United States by household income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There's no country where Indians don't demolish Pakistanis financially and academically. Even India's GDP per capita is higher than yours, while having a much larger population. Pakistanis aren't on our radar except as potential terrorist threats.

Again giving exemples of western countries. Look at Indians in India. 60% without toilet, 33% world extreme poors in India. Less poverty and hunger in Pakistan compared to India yet we are to believe hindus are more intelligent?

A large chunk of slum dwellers are Muslims.

Yes group which make 12% of population is responsible for 70% of Indians being extremely poor and 60% without toilet.

so, this means not only you are anti-pakistani, but anti-muslim too

a racist as well
This has nothing to do with racism. I have many Muslim friends whom I consider close, and I have no problem with their religion. My only issue is Muslims, with very little genetic ties to the subcontinent, whose lineages arrived thousands of years after my ancestors did, claiming either the IVC (which scholarly consensus accepts as Dravidian) or Vedic Indians (my ancestors).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom