What's new

Parsis proud of the their Pakistani identity - BBCURDU

Why not just scrap Pakistan altogether and rejoin India? What's the point of Pakistan anyways? Its existence is redundant. If religion doesn't matter aren't we basically just brown skinned Indians why don't we live in India then?

Just kidding. Hope you get well soon and have a great Eid. Khoob tikkay kabab khain. :)
Nakli pathani ghas phos par guzara karti hy :angel:

what to learn? disrespecting other religions? sorry i am Muslim and our religion teach us to respect every religion.

uff allah my tattoos are becoming big issue:(
even the webmaster so called admin warned me for that....seems like PDF is run by extremists.

i am still having problems with appointment.
Mera aik tarkhaan dost vakif Hain if yiu say then I can get yiu an appointment . :unsure:

Why not just scrap Pakistan altogether and rejoin India? What's the point of Pakistan anyways? Its existence is redundant. If religion doesn't matter aren't we basically just brown skinned Indians why don't we live in India then?

Lol at the brown skinned comment. Sorry they don't come up to your standards snow white. Although a guy living in Canada who hates minorities, doesn't like secularism and as of right now is doubting the idea behind Pakistan. Aren't you an interesting person. Or just a bit screwed in the head ?

I do not like ‘Parsis’ and do not trust them. We should not celebrate these people, they are essentially no different than Hindus. I do not even like calling them ‘Parsis’ but rather call them ‘Aatish Prast’ ‘fire-worshipers’. Like Christians, it would have been better if these people left Pakistan at time of partition along with Hindus and Sikhs. Unlike Christians, the only good thing about them is they are extremely small and getting smaller.

It is a mystery but every time some Pakistani comes with a moronic post, he or she mostly is from Canada or has some relation to Canada.

Kia sarai chai log hum nai Canada export kar diye hain? @Zibago

BC Tarik Phatu kay mulk mein duniya bhar sey chay ikhathey hotey hain :D
Wahan to suna hay Chutiyadesh ki tehreek bhi chali hy

Exactly. I thought Canada is a welfare state. Laikin woh to chutyon ka HQ nikla

You know some people have no balls and are also ashamed of using their own flags...

It is a mystery but every time some Pakistani comes with a moronic post, he or she mostly is from Canada or has some relation to Canada.

Kia sarai chai log hum nai Canada export kar diye hain? @Zibago

Exactly. I thought Canada is a welfare state. Laikin woh to chutyon ka HQ nikla
Welfare state ka aik nuksan bhi hy bc sarey namoney weley beth kar sirf gand dalty rehtey hain aur koyi kam unko nahi hota

PDF is not run by extremists rather we respect your right to have tattoo on your butt and still waiting to see the wonder.

and ehh come on no appointment means you are not serious.

Lol who says there is no appointment required do say it just for the sake of saying if u don't know.

Interestinly, Parsis in India are responsible for most of the her 'proud' achievements.

1. Iron and Steel : Tatas
2. IT industry : Tatas -- TCS the grand-daddy of all of software consultancy
3. Salt (LOL) : Tatas
4. Biscuits/Agro : Parle
5. Electric/Misc. : Godrej
6. Bollywood : Nadiawala, Wadia etc
7. Automobile : Tatas, first totally Indian car is Tatas.
8. Nuclear Program : HJ Bhawa, Homi Santham and TIFR (Again Tatas).

As a community, I will not be surprised if they are contributing to around 30-40% of India's GDP. Almost all of India's Industrial base has some Parsi connection.

Last edited:
Hold on a second bro, Iranians and gujjus don't look similar. Indian Parsis look similar to gujjus because they have local blood. Iranians even without proto-indo-iranian ancestry will look pretty much like modern iranians. Modern iranians have as much proto-indo-iranian as marathis directly R1a or indirectly, which isn't much.

But their 90% of ancestry comes from Neolithic.Iranians and Caucasus. Former was also caucasian but brown skinned and caucasus people are almost european white like.

While in south asia light skin came with indo-iranians from Hindu kush to Sri Lanka. Thats why marathis with as much proto-indo-iranian ancestry as Iranians look more like dravidians.

ofc we dont look like Iranians, even Pashtuns and Baloch dont look like Iranians on Avg.

i was talking about Iranic Migrants and west Asian migrants who are living here since IVC period. as Avg Kathiyawari have 42% West Asian Blood.

almost all ethinicities form their own Cluster in south asia be it sindhi, punjabi, kashmiri or Marathi. only few upper caste people have Pan Indian looks who can pass in hilly Regions of North.

stupid hindu look at me puurest iranian from steppe cousin of vedic aryans. No gujju blood, neither our women wear saris or drink bull piss

17464.jpg

i am feeling so inferior compared to him. he looks so pure Steppe warrior with blond heir and blue eyes while i only had blue eyes :( what will that pure iranic warrior will do to us brown skinned, black hired savages of south asia ?

you know whats funny and ironic at the same time ? a retarded Gujju Talking about Racial Purity. :lol:

soo much purity, i am already feeling dark drividian despite living in jammu. :lol:
now now, you know that we are proud of our roots dont you ? even in Pakistani, west and Africa we are living since 7th century and still speak our mother tongue ?

dont take this "retarded parsi" as litmus of all Gujarati speaking communities.

Back
Top Bottom