What's new

Parsis proud of the their Pakistani identity - BBCURDU

My Birth place is Jamnagar, same place where parsis first migrated from Iran so we have a small colony of Parsis there. trust me when i say this parsis dont look different from Average Kathiyawari. and not even low caste hindus mix with them as they eat beef, they used to sell Daroo before British Raj. and they were only allowed to stay in Gujarat as long as they dont mix with natives.

Hold on a second bro, Iranians and gujjus don't look similar. Indian Parsis look similar to gujjus because they have local blood. Iranians even without proto-indo-iranian ancestry will look pretty much like modern iranians. Modern iranians have as much proto-indo-iranian as marathis directly R1a or indirectly, which isn't much.

But their 90% of ancestry comes from Neolithic.Iranians and Caucasus. Former was also caucasian but brown skinned and caucasus people are almost european white like.

While in south asia light skin came with indo-iranians from Hindu kush to Sri Lanka. Thats why marathis with as much proto-indo-iranian ancestry as Iranians look more like dravidians.

It is strange that nobody mention the fact that famous Pakistani TV actor and 50 50 comedy show fame Adil Wadia is also a parsi.

b5SVTS011avssSz7.jpg

Famous chef Zarnak Sidhwa is also a parsi

pSn6DBWI.jpg

Famous fashion designer Nadya Mistry is also a parsi

sm-pantten.jpg

Nadia-Mistry.jpg

@Zibago @DESERT FIGHTER @padamchen

Last edited:
It is strange that nobody mention the fact that famous Pakistani TV actor and 50 50 comedy show fame Adil Wadia is also a parsi.
He was Parsi ?Wow i never knew that :D

I can attest to that, same experience with three people, very decent, professional and super patriotic.

I have worked with parsi senior officers and they are well behaved, well mannered and highly educated too, learned a lot from them, Parsis contribution to education in Karachi is very important, every one know Mama Parsi School and BVS School in Karachi.

Learn to respect the basic human rights of other minorities first including low cast hindus

Parsis would always be welcome in India.

I do not like ‘Parsis’ and do not trust them. We should not celebrate these people, they are essentially no different than Hindus. I do not even like calling them ‘Parsis’ but rather call them ‘Aatish Prast’ ‘fire-worshipers’. Like Christians, it would have been better if these people left Pakistan at time of partition along with Hindus and Sikhs. Unlike Christians, the only good thing about them is they are extremely small and getting smaller.

I do not like ‘Parsis’ and do not trust them.
Why?
We should not celebrate these people, they are essentially no different than Hindus.
That is a bad thing because?
I do not even like calling them ‘Parsis’ but rather call them ‘Aatish Prast’ ‘fire-worshipers’. Like Christians,
Their religion makes them a bad person?How
it would have been better if these people left Pakistan at time of partition along with Hindus and Sikhs.
Why?They have never harmed Pakistan infact their contributions to Pakistan made us proud their community owns the only international hotel brand of Pakistan why should i hate them?They are a peaceful educated community your hateful words are no different from alt right groups in west who want to ban Muslims

itna dam nahi iss banday main koi tattoo tutto nai banwa raha.
aur yara dua karo meri aj tabiyat be inteha kharab hay. ab eid tak ka kia pata
Tu tattoo ke pic ka ELAWA b kai tarikay hein suicide kay :D

Just kidding. Hope you get well soon and have a great Eid. Khoob tikkay kabab khain. :)

Good to see that minorities in Pakistan are being treated well.

That guy you have as your display picture wouldn't like that lmao.

I do not like ‘Parsis’ and do not trust them. We should not celebrate these people, they are essentially no different than Hindus. I do not even like calling them ‘Parsis’ but rather call them ‘Aatish Prast’ ‘fire-worshipers’. Like Christians, it would have been better if these people left Pakistan at time of partition along with Hindus and Sikhs. Unlike Christians, the only good thing about them is they are extremely small and getting smaller.

Had the minorities left our country the day it was built, we wouldnt be here right now. I think you're forgetting who's responsible for out nuclear program. The contributions of these minorities is much larger than the contributions of the Muslim community .

Had the minorities left our country the day it was built, we wouldnt be here right now. I think you're forgetting who's responsible for out nuclear program. The contributions of these minorities is much larger than the contributions of the Muslim community .

Why not just scrap Pakistan altogether and rejoin India? What's the point of Pakistan anyways? Its existence is redundant. If religion doesn't matter aren't we basically just brown skinned Indians why don't we live in India then?

Back
Top Bottom