What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your confidence on SC bench is directly proportional to Shareef family's confidence and indirectly proportional to my confidence. :lol:

Thumbs up iss liey kar raha tha ke aksar yeh upar wala law of physics bilkul accurate baitha hai during proceedings.

Lolll....
Main ne kaha na..ke pooray bench par tu confidence nahi hai.... 3 judges par hai aur pakora judge par 70/30% ....advocate ijaz afzal tu Malik Qayyum version 2 lagtay hain....

Lekin ye jo delay horaha hai,lis se mujhe bhi kafi fikr ho tu rahi hai.... :( pata chalay...abhi tu main bari bari baatein karrahi hun, is bench ke judges ke baaray main....aur verdict ke baad...pata chalay ke main hi sab se ziada shor machaa rahi hun :rolleyes::(:(

Ab tak ki supplementary cause list main panama case ka kahin zikr nahi hai :( :(

Advocate Ijaz Afzal aur Justice Gulzar Ahmed ke cases ka zikr 28,29,30 ko supplementary cause list main hai....

Ab tak ki supplementary cause list main panama case ka kahin zikr nahi hai :( :(

Advocate Ijaz Afzal aur Justice Gulzar Ahmed ke cases ka zikr 28,29,30 ko supplementary cause list main hai....

What about 31st?

Nothing regd 31st... 31st ki supplementary cause list ka abhi tak zikr nahi hai...

Even kal ke liay bhi i.e for 28th march morning slot is empty and there are no cases in lahore, khi, quetta and peshawar registry

Even kal ke liay bhi i.e for 28th march morning slot is empty and there are no cases in lahore, khi, quetta and peshawar registry

We are not concerned abt cases in khi, lhr, or qtta registry....

Ok..so tomorrow's morning slot is free??? Hmmm.... Pehle jo propsed cause list thee.....us main bhi kal subah ke liye koi cases nahi thay??

But if verdict has to come tomorrow morning...tu ab tak panama case update nahi hojana chahye tha...supplementary cause list main? Aakhir wesay bhi tu SC ne 30 th tak ke cases ka supplementary cause main zikr kiya hai...tu panama case ka kiun nahi? agar kal aana ho tu?

Last edited:
لا الہ الا اللہ محمد رسول اللہ - سُبحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِ ، سُبحَانَ اللّهِ الْعَظِيم - استغفراللہ - لا الہ الا انت سبحانک انی کنت من الظالمین

AS SLAMOALEKUM TO 21.BILLION PAKISTANI,S
Hope you are fine and waiting for FINAL RESULT OF MOST IMPORTANT CASE IN PAKISTAN
70 YEARS HISTORY.21.BILLION Pakistani saying we are a big ISLAMIC STATE but no any single
rule implemented according ISLAMIC,Just think seventy years passed for our freedom but
we are still SLAVE OF #GOD FATHER AND OBEYING HIS ORDERS.
I am observing since last forty years how we are ruling SORRY TO SAY ONLY TWO PARTIES
WHO got power by forty five percent bogus votes in whole PAKISTAN and our ELECTION
COMMISSION/JUDICIARY HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR BOGUS VOTING. As a faith full
Pakistani I have send several letters to our rulers,IN PAST AND PRESENT TO PRESIDENT,PRIME MINISTER,HONORABLE JUDGES OF SUPREME COURTS BUT ALL OF NONE.
Here i am attaching a MERCY APPEAL TO ****SIPE SAALAR PAKISTAN ARMY TO SAVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

Subject: FW: {Fw: DEFINING MOMENT OF PAKISTAN}

******MOST IMPORTANT FEW LINES FOR OUR BE LOVED SIPE SAALAR GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA******

***AS SLAMO ALEKUM WA REHMATULLAH WA BARAKATHOO***

Subject: DEFINING MOMENT OF PAKISTAN

After fall of Richard Milhaus Nixon, David Gergen, a White House Advisor to President wrote:

"The received wisdom is that Watergate teaches us two basic rules about politics:

1. Never elect a man of low character to high office.

2. If the President and his team do make a shocking mistake, a cover up is always worse than the crime"

Now fast forward to Pakistan and compare it with Memogate Scandal, Haj Scandal, Swiss Bank Accounts Scandal, PIA, Pakistan Steel Mills,
NANDIUR POWER PROJECT,
MOST CORRUPT PANAMA AND MUCH MORE
IN THE NAME OF SO CALLED #DEMOCRACY KINGDOM OF NAWAZ SHAREEF AND ISHAQ DAR CORRUPTION OF BILLION DOLLARS,
40000,INCLUDING 15500,WIDOWS PENSIONERS NOT PAID HALF PENSION SINCE LAST JULY 2010 MORE THAN TWO LACS FAMILIES MEMBER PASSING LIFE.

Also Asif zardari who is great obstruct in Pakistan progress remarks of MOST HONORABLE KING OF SAUDI ARABIA .They disclosed that in 2008 when Zardari visited the Kingdom as co-chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party, along with the delegation headed by Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, the Saudi King initially refused to meet him.

ACUTE TENSION?????IS THERE ANY LAW AND JUSTICE
IN ISLAMIC COUNTRY PAKISTAN WHERE WE 21.BILLION HOPE LESS WILL GO FOR JUSTICE????????

۔
Heaven on Earth

Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAK AFWAJ PAINDABAD

A LOVER OF AFWAJ E PAKISTAN
HAJI SHABIB BAIG

Yar itni dair to constitution likhtay huay nai lagti itni dair ye faisla anay mein lag gayi hai :lol:

Sara momentum and anticipation hi kharab kr di :(

Ok..so tomorrow's morning slot is free??? Hmmm.... Pehle jo propsed cause list thee.....us main bhi kal subah ke liye koi cases nahi thay??

But if verdict has to come tomorrow morning...tu ab tak panama case update nahi hojana chahye tha...supplementary cause list main? Aakhir wesay bhi tu SC ne 30 th tak ke cases ka supplementary cause main zikr kiya hai...tu panama case ka kiun nahi? agar kal aana ho tu?

Hosakta hai Panama case ka achanak faisla dena chahtay hon.. Dil dehladenay wala faisla.. With a BANG!:lol:

raat ko 12 bajay bhi supplementary cause list update ho sakti hai fr verdict tomm or abhi tu raat 12 main bhi kafi time hai

Woh tu pehlay hi aagaya tha..ke judges is week islamabad main hi honge....hai na?

I think if they are in Islamabad and morning slot is empty, there is 90% chance tomorrow is the D-Day.

I heard last week that between Tuesday and Friday this week.

Nobody knows what will be the verdict or shud i say how hard it will hit the PM and company, its all speculations, andar ki sachi jhoti khabrain and all that, my hopes are not high all i want to say here is that nobody knows wht will be the decision and its impact on ruling elite.

Aah, why spoil the fun in predictions? ;)

It won't hit hard immediately, I don't think a direct disqualification is coming and we may not even get a 'PM is dishonest' label out of the bench. A recommendation for PM to step down may be made for commission to complete investigation and verify evidence. Ishaq Dar may be thrown out of office and put on ECL.

NAB, FIA and FBR will bear the grunt of the judgement. NS government will loose all influence and authority over these institutions. Direct disqualification (or via ECP) will come from the commission conclusion.

This Corrupt tola will act all jubilant that they walked free. They will spread this perception like fire. We, the public, will feel suicidal but we shouldn't.

Sometimes a check-mate is easy but it is better to kill more of those still standing before the final kill move to claim a proper thrashing.

Same institutions that NS & tola control will turn on them. The irony of it all.

We are in the middle of a soft revolution. Hold tight and don't loose hope.

Last edited:
They have just updated Human Rights Cause List in Islamabad Registry for tomorrow. Our case is related to Fundamental Rights, right?

Yar itni dair to constitution likhtay huay nai lagti itni dair ye faisla anay mein lag gayi hai :lol:

Sara momentum and anticipation hi kharab kr di :(

@Farah Sohail ke paas agar faisla likhnay ka ikhtiaar hota tou November 06 ko faisla mehfooz hojana tha, balkay suna bhi dia jana thaa. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom