What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of decision you guys are expecting?

is there change of SC forming a commission for further investigation and leaving opposition high and dry?

Aah, why spoil the fun in predictions? ;)

It won't hit hard immediately, I don't think a direct disqualification is coming and we may not even get a 'PM is dishonest' label out of the bench. A recommendation for PM to step down may be made for commission to complete investigation and verify evidence. Ishaq Dar may be thrown out of office and put on ECL.

NAB, FIA and FBR will bear the grunt of the judgement. NS government will loose all influence and authority over these institutions. Direct disqualification (or via ECP) will come from the commission conclusion.

This Corrupt tola will act all jubilant that they walked free. They will spread this perception like fire. We, the public, will feel suicidal but we shouldn't.

Sometimes a check-mate is easy but it is better to kill more of those still standing before the final kill move to claim a proper thrashing.

We are in the middle of a soft revolution. Hold tight and don't loose hope.

ahan point noted :) and what about some other options ? why do you think clean chit and direct disqualification is not on the cards ?

What kind of decision you guys are expecting?

is there change of SC forming a commission for further investigation and leaving opposition high and dry?

I am expecting PM suspended or at least asked to resign while a commission investigates the matter further.. What are you expecting?

Supplementary cause list page is not working. I think they are updating the SCL.. :)

I am expecting PM suspended or at least asked to resign while a commission investigates the matter further.. What are you expecting?

Supplementary cause list page is not working. I think they are updating the SCL.. :)

All the judges are in islamabad yeh tu media pehlay hi report ker chuka hai, SCL is not updated as yet morning wala slot is still empty and i think panama wala case is constitutional petition.

i have no trust on this judiciary, everyone know how Lohaar and cinema owner become so rich in such short time except our investigation agencies and judiciary..

my prediction is they will allow him to continue and deliver a Nahaya Dhula Paak Saaf Sharif via commission later.

Last edited:
All the judges are in islamabad yeh tu media pehlay hi report ker chuka hai, SCL is not updated as yet morning wala slot is still empty and i think panama wala case is constitutional petition.

Justice Gulzar aur Aijaz Afzal ke cases tou lagay huay hain kal ke liey? How are you saying that they are available yesteraday?

Justice Gulzar aur Aijaz Afzal ke cases tou lagay huay hain kal ke liey? How are you saying that they are available yesteraday?

Morning ke 9 bajay walay slot main thori hain 11 bajay ke slot main lagay huway hain.

raat ko 12 bajay bhi supplementary cause list update ho sakti hai fr verdict tomm or abhi tu raat 12 main bhi kafi time hai

Waisy supplementary cause list main cases ka time tu nahi mention hua hai.....so how do u know morning slot is free tomorrow?

@Farah Sohail ke paas agar faisla likhnay ka ikhtiaar hota tou November 06 ko faisla mehfooz hojana tha, balkay suna bhi dia jana thaa. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Bilkol.. Kaash aisa hota ke mere pass faisla likhnay ka ikhteyar hota... Haayeeee kaash... :( :(

Agar main likh rahi hoti...tu suspend tu main Nawaz Sharif ko hearing ke first day hi kar deti ke he is an accused..so he shouldnt be on PM seat for now:lol::lol::lol:

Aur last hearing day ke within 1 week MAX time.. Main ne Nawaz sharif ko disqualify kar dena tha, for 10 yrs...aur Maryam bibi ke baaray main jo remarks likhti..woh tu poochein mat :lol::lol:

Kaash :( :(

ahan point noted :) and what about some other options ? why do you think clean chit and direct disqualification is not on the cards ?

This case is Corrupt Tola v Pakistan. This is Stage One concluding only.

Clean chit is out of question. NS will be given a choice to step down during commission investigation or all his powers suspended and handed over to The President or SC taking control of the institutions. He will be nullified one way or another.

Real political turmoil will come later in the year.

Waisy supplementary cause list main cases ka time tu nahi mention hua hai.....so how do u know morning slot is free tomorrow

SCL main time mention hota hai, 9 am ki slot empty hai 11 am pe hai ek case, im not sure about the decision coming tomm im just trying to figure it out.

This case is Corrupt Tola v Pakistan. This is Stage One concluding only.

Clean chit is out of question. NS will be given a choice to step down during commission investigation or all his powers suspended and handed over to The President or SC taking control of the institutions. He will be nullified one way or another.

Real political turmoil will come later in the year.

you know the most interesting and impact full petition is of Siraj Ul Haq in which he is asking Ehtisab of entire corrupt Mafia, i am more interested in how SC responds to that.

SCL main time mention hota hai, 9 am ki slot empty hai 11 am pe hai ek case, im not sure about the decision coming tomm im just trying to figure it out.

you know the most interesting and impact full petition is of Siraj Ul Haq in which he is asking Ehtisab of entire corrupt Mafia, i am more interested in how SC responds to that.

Really? Mujhe time nazar nahi aaya.. Anyways..good if 9 am slot is empty tomorrow... Lekin pehle final cause list ..jo last week aagayi thee...kahin us main tu kal 9 par cases nahi thay?

Regd Siraj ul Haq's petition...he backtracked in his petition later, and he also submitted his petition regd PM disqualification only, on insistence of IK and Sheikh Rashid.. They asked Siraj ul Haq to focus on PM only, for the time being... Even if u see Jamaat e Islami's lawyer's arguments( who was pathetic by the way) but he solely focussed on PM...nothing else.. Wh pehli wali petition wapis le li thee, shayad, as far as I remember

I think if they are in Islamabad and morning slot is empty, there is 90% chance tomorrow is the D-Day.

I heard last week that between Tuesday and Friday this week.

I read somewhere tht this week, all judges of Supreme Court will be in Islamabad..kiun ke kisi judge, shayad Justice Amir Hani Muslim ki farewell hai...

Kal ke liye ziada hopes high na karein.. :( i think disappointment hogi..jaisy bhtt dafa pehle bhi hochuki hai :(

Ab tu mujhe lagnay laga hai ke pata nahi..waqayi humari zindagi main aayega verdict ya nahi? Wh wali feel bhi nahi aarahi ke verdict aaraha hai in near future....though i am hoping for verdoct soon..lekin gutt feeling nahi aarahi ke waqayi is week verdict aaraha hai.. Shayad is liye..ke itni dafa disappintments hochuki hain :( :(

Last edited:
Kal ke liye ziada hopes high na karein.. :( i think disappointment hogi..jaisy bhtt dafa pehle bhi hochuki hai :(

Today morning, I did gym.. Feeling somewhat positive. Last one week was just pathetic.

It started with the roaches in my kitchen. I paid 250 dirhams last week to get rid of them and just two days later they returned. That return impacted my thinking a lot because the pest control gave me a guarantee of six months.

Till day before yesterday (until the roach killers arrived), I was feeling so negative about everyone, from roaches to Shareefs.

Yesterday, it started getting better, didn't see a single one in the kitchen. From today morning, I am positive.. Requires two more sessions of gym before my serotonin level comes back to normal..

Today morning, I did gym.. Feeling somewhat positive. Last one week was just pathetic.

It started with the roaches in my kitchen. I paid 250 dirhams last week to get rid of them and just two days later they returned. That return impacted my thinking a lot because the pest control gave me a guarantee of six months.

Till day before yesterday (until the roach killers arrived), I was feeling so negative about everyone, from roaches to Shareefs.

Yesterday, it started getting better, didn't see a single one in the kitchen. From today morning, I am positive.. Requires two more sessions of gym before my serotonin level comes back to normal..

Good tht situation in your kitchen is better now...

I am more negative about the timing of verdict..than anything else... Lag raha hai ke pata nahi....kab aayega faisla? Aayega bhi ya nahi? :( this delay/suspense isnt even funny or enjoyable anymore ... I just want tht SC arleast gives the date niw... Thts all..what i am asking for, right now.... I am seriously at a loss..tht why arent judges giving any date for the verdict..when they know...how anxiously ppl are waiting for this verdict? What are the judges thinking? Kiya jaan boojh kar tamasha dekh rahay hain? I seriously want to know

Ye judges aakhir chahtay kia hain?

Good tht situation in your kitchen is better now...

I am more negative about the timing of verdict..than anything else... Lag raha hai ke pata nahi....kab aayega faisla? Aayega bhi ya nahi? :( this delay/suspense isnt even funny or enjoyable anymore ... I just want tht SC arleast gives the date niw... Thts all..what i am asking for, right now.... I am seriously at a loss..tht why arent judges giving any date for the verdict..when they know...how anxiously ppl are waiting for this verdict? What are the judges thinking? Kiya jaan boojh kar tamasha dekh rahay hain? I seriously want to know

Ye judges aakhir chahtay kia hain?

If tomorrow morning slot is available, believe me, there's a chance. :)

Otherwise Friday tou pakka hai in shaa Allah..

If tomorrow morning slot is available, believe me, there's a chance. :)

Otherwise Friday tou pakka hai in shaa Allah..

Supplementary cause list main tu....as @Guvera says 9:00 ka slot empty hai...lekin i want to know ke is bench ke saaray judges ka 9:00 am ka slot final cause list main bhi empty tha?

I hope Friday tak tu aa hi jaye..ab ....

Waisy jaisy pehle...hum log soch rahay thay.,how wil we take revenge from judges, if verdict isnt to our liking :lol::lol: Now tht we are expecting verdict soon...lets do tht activity again...

Justice Khosa ki books ke saath kiya karna hai? Aur doosray judges ka kiya karna hai?? :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom