What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Said No first time in my life....... feel so empowered... Like Ellen after her Gigi Hadid interview
Well, you are the elite retired troll here so it's your right to feel empowered on the other hand, I still feel like ordinary Keeray Makoray:(

Well, you are the elite retired troll here so it's your right to feel empowered on the other hand, I still feel like ordinary Kerray Makoray:(

Zinda Laash kion nahi kehte... akhir ameerul momineen ryasat ul madinat al thani sadiq wal ameen ka dia hua khitaab hai

wear it proud if you must

Zinda Laash kion nahi kehte... akhir ameerul momineen ryasat ul madinat al thani sadiq wal ameen ka dia hua khitaab hai

wear it proud if you must

Indeed indeed... a nation which has happily endured decades of corrupt rule by specially nurtured political dwarfs... who were continuously allowed to sow seeds of economic destruction, are suddenly having cold feet now that it's high time to pick those fruits .... and are looking to blame the next in line...so what if someone has fought for decades against the very same ladla monsters of corruption that destroyed the country's economy...we are some extraordinary Zinda Lashain indeed.

Self righteous Zinda Lashain should deservedly be etched on our foreheads.

Indeed indeed... a nation which has happily endured decades of corrupt rule by specially nurtured political dwarfs... who were continuously allowed to sow seeds of economic destruction, are suddenly having cold feet now that it's high time to pick those fruits .... and are looking to blame the next in line...so what if someone has fought for decades against the very same ladla monsters of corruption that destroyed the country's economy...we are some extraordinary Zinda Lashain indeed.

Self righteous Zinda Lashain should deservedly be etched on our foreheads.

9 mahine huey hain hukoomat me aur baten esi karte hain jese koi dam bana lia ho.... baaton se kaam nahi hote.. khare hokar karwana parta hai mulk me... itni aqal nahi hai

9 mahine huey hain hukoomat me aur baten esi karte hain jese koi dam bana lia ho.... baaton se kaam nahi hote.. khare hokar karwana parta hai mulk me... itni aqal nahi hai
Masha Allah, you have tremendous temperament of increasingly irrelevant posts despite this thread being about Panama case.

I have voted for this government but if it hasn't done enough in 9 months to undo the wrongs of decades of your ladlas handy work then you are free to kick them out and fix it yourself..You are the live one remember, we are zinda lashain.

Masha Allah, you have tremendous temperament of increasingly irrelevant posts despite this thread being about Panama case.

I have voted for this government but if it hasn't done enough in 9 months to undo the wrongs of decades of your ladlas handy work then you are free to kick them out and fix it yourself..You are the live one remember, we are zinda lashain.

So what is the government policy in dealing with the issue that this case does not get politicized? is tarah ki baaten karo is thread me ? kia chahte ho shane bhai

So what is the government policy in dealing with the issue that this case does not get politicized? is tarah ki baaten karo is thread me ? kia chahte ho shane bhai
I guess it's not anybody's fault that focus has shifted towards Bilawaja Bhutto Zardaris and balls gone missing for now.

No luck as a matter of fact since those who are missing them don't seem to be interested in looking.

chalen ayen dua kay liye haath uthaen.... hosakta hai jese mon o salwa utra tha us tarah kaporay giren asmaan se

I think you are not getting my point..... I agree with you, tht establishment is responsible for giving relief to sharifs....
I dispute your claim of establishment giving him relief they want him disposed off sharifs will rot in jail eventually the only thing that could change is the timing

The End of Panama Trial....
Rana Sanaullah is spot on...

This scandal is not against justice Javed Iqbal in the longer run but IK/PTI Govt infact.
IK being uses as Pawn and in the longer run of schemes, he is an absolute liability.
Aray Tammo tum bhe PTI k khair kwah ho ga'ay...yaani kay...

Pehlay jaan, phir janay jaan, phir janay janan hoooo ga'ay....

Look at the list of people worried for PTI and IK, lol, abay tum log kitnay mediocre IQ walay ho, lol... at least you are allied with PPP nowadays and so a better than Gulalai drama was staged against the usual Tharki Bhudday among Pakistani sarkaar.

However, this does highlight the higher moral character of IK since his repentance from his cricketing days.

Thank you Tammo, for reminding everyone that PMLN leadership is still a bunch of sleaze bags, irrespective of their gender, who use women and character assassination as tools for their equally filthy, selfish motives.

Here is a short history of the sleaze bags to refresh the memory of your kind @Tameem :

Aray Tammo tum bhe PTI k khair kwah ho ga'ay...yaani kay...

Pehlay jaan, phir janay jaan, phir janay janan hoooo ga'ay....

Look at the list of people worried for PTI and IK, lol, abay tum log kitnay mediocre IQ walay ho, lol... at least you are allied with PPP nowadays and so a better than Gulalai drama was staged against the usual Tharki Bhudday among Pakistani sarkaar.

However, this does highlight the higher moral character of IK since his repentance from his cricketing days.

Thank you Tammo, for reminding everyone that PMLN leadership is still a bunch of sleaze bags, irrespective of their gender, who use women and character assassination as tools for their equally filthy, selfish motives.

Here is a short history of the sleaze bags to refresh the memory of your kind @Tameem :

Back
Top Bottom