What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Actually, Imran Khan's team is not delivering especially on the economic front and due to the obvious lack of experience and huge resistance from bureaucracy ...

To tackle bureaucracy IK needs support from parliament in form of lawmaking but thats not happening ... My suggestion for IK is to start the lawmaking process in the parliament irrespective of its approval of disapproval atleast PPP and PMLN will be exposed ... Assigned this task to some senior and mature people ...
Apologies for the off thread topic reply.
I agree, I think that Asad Umar's team has made mistake in devaluing Dollar drastically and too much following the path laid down smartly by Miftah Ismael...who strategically devalued dollar twice before departing...I'm sure Pmln would have fixed the dollar back around 115-120 if they had another year to play with...but Asad Umar looks like he fell for the trap and continued down the devaluation path way ahead of IMF despite Khan securing gift of breathing space of 12 billion dollars from Pak friends.

If indeed imitation was required as opposed to any out of the box solution, Asad umar should have chosen the formula of IK's hero Mahatir instead of IMF.

IK's economic team needs to look towards Malaysian model again and seek some serious economic advice before hopping on IMF's bandwagon.

Apologies for the off thread topic reply.
I agree, I think that Asad Umar's team has made mistake in devaluing Dollar drastically and too much following the path laid down smartly by Miftah Ismael...who strategically devalued dollar twice before departing...I'm sure Pmln would have fixed the dollar back around 115-120 if they had another year to play with...but Asad Umar looks like he fell for the trap and continued down the devaluation path way ahead of IMF despite Khan securing gift of breathing space of 12 billion dollars from Pak friends.

If indeed imitation was required as opposed to any out of the box solution, Asad umar should have chosen the formula of IK's hero Mahatir instead of IMF.

IK's economic team needs to look towards Malaysian model again and seek some serious economic advice before hopping on IMF's bandwagon.
Agreed, i think industry protection is much more important right now..

We have to avoid WTO restrictions for sometime and start reviving our local industries ...

There should be a complete ban or very heavy duties on import of consumables items whereas reviving just Pakistan Steel can save significant in terms of import cost of steel products ...

A crackdown on money launderers is long due but I dont know why nothing has been done in this regards... The only way to revive the economy and to increase tax is to increase the business and not to impose more taxes this is an incorrect approach ...

Furthermore, a one window registration solution for all new businesses especially the small scale industries can do wonders ... The focus should be on the manufacturing of all small consumable products currently being imported from China should be pushed to be manufactured locally ...

The doctrine of uturn is not new. He has employed this and is much more akin to lie, cheat and steal just to achieve what he wants.

Hmm going below the belt, Talat Hussain sounds exactly like you too when talking about IK, can't blame either of you, lol, he does get under the skin of his opponents.

UTurns are synonymous with our politicians as u have correctly stated. I made a thread about it once, an off the cuff detail of uturn masters who conveniently slapped the term on IK (and he topped them by accepting it himself too, lol, IK is a Pakistani politician after all)

This is what Pakistanis wanted, deserve and are getting. So enjoy
This is what a guy called "Abul Kalam Ghulam Muhiyuddin Ahmed bin Khairuddin Al-Hussaini Azad" once said about Pakistanis too.

By the way, who would you prefer to lead Pakistan at this point in time?

I hope you won't shy away or deflect my question as I have sincerely answered yours.

Hmm going below the belt, Talat Hussain sounds exactly like you too when talking about IK, can't blame either of you, lol, he does get under the skin of his opponents.

UTurns are synonymous with our politicians as u have correctly stated. I made a thread about it once, an off the cuff detail of uturn masters who conveniently slapped the term on IK (and he topped them by accepting it himself too, lol, IK is a Pakistani politician after all)

This is what a guy called "Abul Kalam Ghulam Muhiyuddin Ahmed bin Khairuddin Al-Hussaini Azad" once said about Pakistanis too.

By the way, who would you prefer to lead Pakistan at this point in time?

I hope you won't shy away or deflect my question as I have sincerely answered yours.

These are my people. My sentence is democratic, it was the same for Nawaz and is for Imran. It will be the same for the next as well.

To your question of 'leading'. Forced upon I will bear no burden,

However

It is not my personal first choice to stand at the end of the day with my karaman katibeens in front of the Lord and be answerable for 220 million people.

Abul Kalam Azad is humiliated in life and death. The Lord needs no ambiguity in his judgement of the corrupt !!

who would you prefer

Whoever comes out in a merit based system through clear positioning in policy and affairs.

I can assure you no Chinese basketball player is becoming Primer of China. Why? Because they have a system of merit in place to filter out who understands what the heck is happening and what must be done and all planned long term.

If ECP works with military precision, i can assure you that your leadership crisis will forever be over. 1973 document is fair and just and maybe even enough. Otherwise in the end Pakistan will go the way her counterpart has gone and live by the Book out of sheer desperation.

Whoever comes out in a merit based system through clear positioning in policy and affairs.

I can assure you no Chinese basketball player is becoming Primer of China. Why? Because they have a system of merit in place to filter out who understands what the heck is happening and what must be done and all planned long term.

If ECP works with military precision, i can assure you that your leadership crisis will forever be over. 1973 document is fair and just and maybe even enough. Otherwise in the end Pakistan will go the way her counterpart has gone and live by the Book out of sheer desperation.

Acha khutba hai! emotional kyon hote hain...
acha khutba hai.
emotional kyon hote hain

I think I might get back to your post because you have posted a full circle and we are right back to where I asked you, who would you prefer should lead Pakistan right now?

Acha khutba hai! emotional kyon hote hain...

I think I might get back to your post because you have posted a full circle and we are right back to where I asked you, who would you prefer should lead Pakistan right now?

The one who is in charge of the war right now.

Bajwa

The one who is in charge of the war right now.

Bajwa

And the same 73 constitution is out of the window, lol...you see my point...full circle...

1973 document is fair and just and maybe even enough.

What can I say...

If ECP works with military precision, i can assure you that your leadership crisis will forever be over.

Tell me one instance where ECP has ever worked beyond military precision or parameters set by the military, lol. Back to square one.

We have to choose within the confines of the same constitution you keep referring to yourself, from the political party leaders we have got who take part in the constitutional elections.

And the same 73 constitution is out of the window, lol...you see my point...full circle...

What can I say...

Tell me one instance where ECP has ever worked beyond military precision or parameters set by the military, lol. Back to square one.

We have to choose within the confines of the same constitution you keep referring to yourself, from the political party leaders we have got who take part in the constitutional elections.

We have reached an impasse

Never will it get boring actually
Full circle.

BismiLlah-hir-Rehman-Ir-Raheem, Rab-bishrahli-sadri...

I am proud to state that I voted for Pakistan, that I voted for IK knowing that Kiraman Katibeen (that you mentioned in your post) as witnesses, I must not let Corrupt Sharif's PMLN or the corrupt Bilawaja Bhutto Zardari's PPP get back into power and the best option for Pakistan is only IK because he is not corrupt and the only leader who can possibly defeat them...Or else one of the same old looters, most likely PMLN will get back in power and destroy Pakistan even more.
I voted for IK; ...
...Knowing fully well that when push comes to shove, the state might conveniently ditch IK for the same corrupt lot that is easier to control.

Having said all the above, the way Gen. Bajwa has amicably handled the war scenario, I am sure that he will not ditch his own government as it will make things even worse for Pakistan.

It is a win win for both of us actually, his government... but you choose to see it differently and are welcome to your Pov.

And by his own government ;) I only mean as he works under the government after all.

Full circle.

BismiLlah-hir-Rehman-Ir-Raheem, Rab-bishrahli-sadri...

I am proud to state that I voted for Pakistan, that I voted for IK knowing that Kiraman Katibeen (that you mentioned in your post) as witnesses, I must not let Corrupt Sharif's PMLN or the corrupt Bilawaja Bhutto Zardari's PPP get back into power and the best option for Pakistan is only IK because he is not corrupt and the only leader who can possibly defeat them...Or else one of the same old looters, most likely PMLN will get back in power and destroy Pakistan even more.

Having said all the above, the way Gen. Bajwa has amicably handled the war scenario, I am sure that he will not ditch his own government as it will make things even worse for Pakistan.

It is a win win for both of us actually, his government... but you choose to see it differently and are welcome to your Pov.

And by his own government ;) I only mean as he works under the government after all.

Jai Imran Jai

Back
Top Bottom