What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuch nahi hona Dawn Leaks per. Udher Maryam Nawaz 2 2 constituencies say Election larnay key lye tyari ker rahi aur idher loog umeed day rahy hain key Dawn Leaks per koi phadda honay wala hai :sarcastic:

Yeh bhi sahi baat hai waisay..

Jabhi tou main keh raha hun ke maloom nahi yeh log itnay sakoon se kyun hain..

is liye i thought ke GCC main shayad Gen Raheel sharif ko pasand nahi kiya jaata hoga..

Nahi it was because of his professionalism and Zarb e Azb...

Jab apni jaan pe baat aajaey tou zaati pasand na pasand nahi dekhtay yeh log.. They want to defeat ISIS and that's why they are asking RS to lead this alliance, provide assistance in building up the basic foundations of fighting a gorilla war. GCC countries don't know how to do it.. There are very few forces who know how to deal with this kind of insurgency. US/ NATO also know, but they can't be relied upon.

So aisa nahi hai ke GCC ko RS se mohabbat hai, yeh sirf apnay faiday ke liey hai..

Jaisay kisi ne kia khoob kaha hei, ke waqt pe gadhay ko bhi baap bana lena.. Aur yahan tou gadha bhi nahi hai, zabardast qisam ka professional fauji hai..

Nahi it was because of his professionalism and Zarb e Azb...

Jab apni jaan pe baat aajaey tou zaati pasand na pasand nahi dekhtay yeh log.. They want to defeat ISIS and that's why they are asking RS to lead this alliance, provide assistance in building up the basic foundations of fighting a gorilla war. GCC countries don't know how to do it.. There are very few forces who know how to deal with this kind of insurgency. US/ NATO also know, but they can't be relied upon.

So aisa nahi hai ke GCC ko RS se mohabbat hai, yeh sirf apnay faiday ke liey hai..

Jaisay kisi ne kia khoob kaha hei, ke waqt pe gadhay ko bhi baap bana lena.. Aur yahan tou gadha bhi nahi hai, zabardast qisam ka professional fauji hai..

Hmmm...ye baat bhi aap ki theek hai...ke there are very few forces who have dealt with this kind of insurgency.....and who better than Gen Raheel Sharif, who led a successful Zarb e Azb campaign....

I hope Pak ne Saudis se achi deal ki ho..and I hope Pak have asked for monetary benefits for Pak, for buying expensive military equipment...in return...which we cant afford on our own due to budgetary limitations...

Last edited:
Kal raat bhi hum supplementary cause notice ka intezar karrahy honge ke shayad kal..raat notice aajaye tuesday ke verdict ke liye...... Ufff..... Kab khatam hoga ye intezar??? :( :(

Kal raat bhi hum supplementary cause notice ka intezar karrahy honge ke shayad kal..raat notice aajaye tuesday ke verdict ke liye...... Ufff..... Kab khatam hoga ye intezar??? :( :(

Ever heard that music :rap: Thoda intezar ka maza lijiye :enjoy:

Recap of last episode:

This is also the same Malik Qayyum who said tht I was lenient with Wasim Akram on match fixing investigations because I was his fan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But whatever.... No matter how much disappointed I am...by the delay in panama decision..but I still can never imagine Justice Khosa being a sold out like him... No ..i dont think its possible.. Although I am hugely disappointed by the delay in decision...and i think it shouldnt have been the case... But i dont think panama bench judges can be such sell outs..cant say about advocate ijaz afzal though... He can be another malik qayyum.....Pakora judge is 70/30... But i have no doubts about integrity of atleast 3 judges....

Last edited:
This is also the same Malik Qayyum who said tht I was lenient with Wasim Akram on match fixing investigations because I was his fan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But whatever.... No matter how much disappointed by the delay in panama decision..but I still can never imagine Justice Khosa being a sold out like him... No ..i dont think its possible.. Although I am hugely disappointed by the delay in decision...and i think it shouldnt have been the case... But i dont think panama bench judges can be such sell outs..cant say about advocate ijaz afzal though... He can be another malik qayyum.....Pakora judge is 70/30... But i have no doubts about integrity of atleast 3 judges....

:enjoy:

Supplementary list daily bhi update hoti hai. Supplementary list aati hi USS waqt hai jab final list main changes karni parain ya judges koi additional case jo final list main na ho, usay achanak sunnay ka faisla karain.

@Farah Sohail @Guvera

Ab tak ka jo trend hai us ke mutabiq tu aisa hi hai ke cause list ek din pehlay update hojati hai for the next day, lets see mazeed kitna delay hota hai judgement but yes it looks fishy now.

most of ordinarypeople inpakistan/majority will not be able tounderstand the verdict...no matter what ir willbe
the will be so much of plainedrome .....( word /sentence same backward/ forward) and complicated law terms in it . thatevery one will take out a differentmeaning of it
remember dalal chaudry speech............ he said we want verdict, black/ n white, plain, with no ifs,n but

The most familiar palindromes in English are
redivider, noon, civic, level, rotor, reviver, AND MADAM
every day that is passining the SC IS LOOSING ITS CREDIABLITY
if thats what they want . then thats what thy r gettining
SUPREME DOOBI SERVICE View attachment 386706

DAY N NIGHT/ 7/7 24 HOURS
BRING YOUR DIRTY MONEY.. GETS 100% CLEAN . BEST RATES.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT. FOR RIYALS. DIHRAMS.DOLLARS. POUNDS N EUROS

SC ki wall pe shalwarein tangnay pe Justice Jawad.S.Khuwaja ko bohot aag lagi thi orr isi liay main ne unka naam Shalwar S.Khuwaja rakh dia tha :bunny::lock:

@Farah Sohail

Sis, just don't be disheartened by the judgement. It'll take a good few months past the judgement for the real impact to unravel.

Check-mate is a few moves away, still.

Nobody knows what will be the verdict or shud i say how hard it will hit the PM and company, its all speculations, andar ki sachi jhoti khabrain and all that, my hopes are not high all i want to say here is that nobody knows wht will be the decision and its impact on ruling elite.

Loll....

Kis baat pe thumbs up karrahay hain?

Your confidence on SC bench is directly proportional to Shareef family's confidence and indirectly proportional to my confidence. :lol:

Thumbs up iss liey kar raha tha ke aksar yeh upar wala law of physics bilkul accurate baitha hai during proceedings.

Ab tak ka jo trend hai us ke mutabiq tu aisa hi hai ke cause list ek din pehlay update hojati hai for the next day, lets see mazeed kitna delay hota hai judgement but yes it looks fishy now.

Yes you are right. Supplementary cause list previous day update hoti hai for next day. This is a normal procedure. But there is no time limit for updating supplementary cause list, just like SC judges spend Saturdays on writing judgement. However, if a case is critical, they can hear it on Saturday as well.

Panamagate in focus as judges return to capital
By Hasnaat Malik
Published: March 26, 2017
270SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1365631-nawaz-1490504593-418-640x480.jpg

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. PHOTO COURTES: MAX BECHERER/TELEGRAPH

ISLAMABAD: All five judges of the Supreme Court who adjudicated the Panamagate case will be back in Islamabad this coming week, raising expectations about the announcement of the much-awaited judgment reserved last month.

The top court reserved the verdict on February 23 with lead judge Asif Saeed Khosa observing that a short order was not possible due to the sensitivity of the case.

The past few weeks have made everyone, particularly politicians, very anxious as they are on tenterhooks waiting for the judgment to be announced. Politicians’ future course of action depends on the outcome of the judgment.

Lifting the lid on secret deals

All judges who heard the case were in different registries of the apex court. “[The] main reason for the delay is that these judges could not hold a huddle last week,” sources in the Supreme Court told The Express Tribune.

Another reason for the delay is that every judge on the bench is giving his individual input in writing, keeping in view the importance of the case. “Normally, one judge writes [a] judgment and his fellow judges endorse it. Here, every member of the larger bench is writing his own note,” the sources said. They told The Express Tribune that all members of the larger bench would hold a meeting in the coming week.

Last week, three of the five judges – Justice Khosa, Justice Azmat Saeed Sheikh and Justice Ijazul Ahsan – heard cases in the Lahore registry. Justice Gulzar Ahmad was sitting in the Karachi registry while Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan was in the Islamabad registry.

PTI to push for electoral reforms

Meanwhile, the Pakistan Tehreek-e- Insaaf has started showing concern over the delay in the announcement of the judgment. PTI spokesperson Fawad Chaudhry said that although they are aware that it’s not an easy task for the judges to give a verdict in a short period, the party believes that the verdict should be announced without further delay.

However, a senior PTI leader disagreed with the party’s reaction regarding the delay in the verdict.

Moreover, former Pakistan Bar Council vice-chairman Barrister Dr Mohammad Farogh Naseem rejected the PTI’s concern in this regard and said: “There is no delay in the verdict. Legally, the Supreme Court is not bound by any time duration regarding announcement of a judgment. However, the SC itself asked high courts to give ruling within three months after reserving it.”

“I have full confidence in every judge of the larger bench, as all are competent, and there is no doubt about their integrity,” he added.

Naseem said the judges write additional or dissenting notes in high-profile cases.The petitioners were unable to submit any document to establish that the London properties were directly owned by the prime minister.

For PM, offence is the best defence

However, the judges may raise a question about ‘conflict of interest’ in their judgment. “[The] chances of dissenting opinions on some points in the judgment cannot be ruled out.”

A senior official told The Express Tribune that the government has already devised different strategies to deal with any situation arising out after the judgment. Several senior members of the PML-N are admitting shortcomings in the legal strategy in the Panamagate case.

“I think the Sharif family did a big mistake by delaying the matter and not deciding on the Panama leaks controversy last year. Since April 2016, they had enough time to sort out the issue through various means but they unnecessarily delayed it,” says a member of the PML-N legal team.

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @Doordie

Its people like Faroogh Naseem (read Senator or may be ex Senator Faroogh Naseem made by honourable Altaf Bhai) who had used the legalities in the favour of his client and destroyed the reputation of the courts, judges are also equally responsible. Regardless of the importance of the case the judgement should have been announced maximum within one month after being reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom