What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can terrorize through guns and arms because you are lacked with arguments, so PML(N) wins in arguments but because we are not terrorists or mukti bahni, so, we are not in such a game of baseless quarrel where military is seemingly leading the nation unfortunately but seemingly breaching constitution. we have to say truth even if you terrorize us through guns. Zare Khanjar Bhe Yeah Paegham Sunayah Hamnay
You won in arguments?Since when
You made shit up and got stuck in court because of it
Ziyada sher o shayari na karo pehly hi choti tind ney Habib Jalib ki atma rol di hy :rofl:
Koyi sharam hoti hay koyi haya hoti hay jis kay khilaf us ney shayari ki thi wo tumharey leader ka rohani baap tha
we are the truth tellers and say merely that act upon the constitution. abusers of guns are wrong either they are in north western part of the country or anywhere else. the book of justice, which teaches us who deserves for what and what are our responsibilities is most important. the real book of justice is Quran
As you sow so shall you reap
https://tune.pk/video/6435228/a-ver...-90s-iji-leaders-calling-benzair-bhutto-as-ka
then any nation can live on infidelity but not on injustice (Hazrat Ali).
And justice is being served the wealthy and the powerful are being tried for their numerous crimes against the people their fall will result in rise of this nation
My nation has a glorious future :pakistan:
JABIR SULTAN KAY SAMNAY KALMA E HAQ KEHNA JIHAD E AKBAR HAI (HADITH)
Bilkul ji isi liye to ham ney zalim ko ketehrey mein la kar saza dilwayi

Well take a oath on Quran instead of playing smart with us!

so, let both of us take oath regarding our humble but contradictory opinions about the corruption of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, where i am in a view that he is not proved guilty in panama verdict and you are in an opinion that he was guilty in panama case, and then leave the matter on ALLAAH. taking oath on the Holy Quran is allowed in islam because any swearing on ALLAAH ALone and any of HIS ATTRIBUTES is allowed and the Quran is HIS Attribute, His Last and Final Worldly Message towards humanity through Prophet Muhammad SAW, so, i am ready.

You won in arguments?Since when
You made shit up and got stuck in court because of it
Ziyada sher o shayari na karo pehly hi choti tind ney Habib Jalib ki atma rol di hy :rofl:
Koyi sharam hoti hay koyi haya hoti hay jis kay khilaf us ney shayari ki thi wo tumharey leader ka rohani baap tha

As you sow so shall you reap
https://tune.pk/video/6435228/a-ver...-90s-iji-leaders-calling-benzair-bhutto-as-ka

And justice is being served the wealthy and the powerful are being tried for their numerous crimes against the people their fall will result in rise of this nation
My nation has a glorious future :pakistan:

Bilkul ji isi liye to ham ney zalim ko ketehrey mein la kar saza dilwayi
Lot liya sir g ... or bjao is nooni ki

do you have any evidence or you are believing on what other people say, KISI SHAKS KAY JHOTA HONAY KEAY LEAY KAFI HAY KEAY WOH SONI SUNAI BAAT PAR YAQEEN KAR LAY (HADITH)
Beta forged documents kahan ki suni sunayi batein ?
Kiya ap jantey hein zulm par khamosh rehney wala bhi zalim ka sathi hota hy?

Jo maashra qasam or waday pe chalega wo tabah hojaega

Asool pe chala jata hai zaban pr nahi

Jhoota manzoor nahi

so, let both of us take oath regarding our humble opinion about the corruption of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and then leave the matter on ALLAAH. taking oath on the Holy Quran is allowed in islam because any swearing on ALLAAH ALone and any of HIS ATTRIBUTES is allowed and the Quran is HIS Attribute, His Last and Final Worldly Message towards humanity through Prophet Muhammad SAW, so, i am ready.
I have already taken oath ... its your turn

so, let both of us take oath regarding our humble opinion about the corruption of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and then leave the matter on ALLAAH. taking oath on the Holy Quran is allowed in islam because any swearing on ALLAAH ALone and any of HIS ATTRIBUTES is allowed and the Quran is HIS Attribute, His Last and Final Worldly Message towards humanity through Prophet Muhammad SAW, so, i am ready.
Ok i swore on the Quran he presented forged documents and lied about his money trail

so, let both of us take oath regarding our humble but contradictory opinions about the corruption of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, where i am in a view that he is not proved guilty in panama verdict and you are in an opinion that he was guilty in panama case, and then leave the matter on ALLAAH. taking oath on the Holy Quran is allowed in islam because any swearing on ALLAAH ALone and any of HIS ATTRIBUTES is allowed and the Quran is HIS Attribute, His Last and Final Worldly Message towards humanity through Prophet Muhammad SAW, so, i am ready.
don't play smart I have dealt with smart arses better than you for a long time. Take an oath on the Quran that your master noora is not a crook!

i

don't believe in SUNI SUNAI

we should meet in some good restaurant for lunch probably be, which will be from my side. then we will InshaAllah go to nearby Masjid. if you agree then decide Badshahi Masjid, Lahore on this or the next Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom