What's new

Palestine in photos

I dont get people who cling to the whole "its muslim land logic" do they need reminding muslims also conquered many "christian lands"

People have a right to be pissed off at israel and especially the 1s who were originally deported( the ones who were alive to be offended)and continue to be affected by Israel.

I dont get people who cling to the whole "its muslim land logic" do they need reminding muslims also conquered many "christian lands"

People have a right to be pissed off at israel and especially the 1s who were originally deported( the ones who were alive to be offended)and continue to be affected by Israel.

This is one of the most sacred sites of Islam, located in Jerusalem.

abd4784b86ed30feed363815f8fa0c5d.jpg

3038.imgcache.imgcache

So it is Muslim land.

And yes places in Palestine like Bethlehem is very important for Christians but Muslims and Christians Palestinians have always lived in peace next to each other. Christian Palestinians side with Muslim Palestinians and also oppose Israel.

And yes places in Palestine like Bethlehem is very important for Christians but Muslims and Christians Palestinians have always lived in peace next to each other. Christian Palestinians side with Muslim Palestinians and also oppose Israel.

Moreover, when the Ummayad Dynasty came in power and controlled Israel, Christians and Jews were given rights to practice their own religions. No one was forced to convert. They had the freedom to do whatever they wished. They kept their own shares.

I want to visit Jerusalem, the 3rd holiest city of Islam.

My Palestinian friend said Israelis will start fights with me in Jerusalem because I am Muslim (even though I am not Arab). Is that true?
No thats not true. One third of Jerusalem's population today are Muslims (250 thousands out of 790 thousands).

Pics I posted were from Ramallah, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jericho and Qalqilya. Now Nablus:

Moreover, when the Ummayad Dynasty came in power and controlled Israel, Christians and Jews were given rights to practice their own religions. No one was forced to convert. They had the freedom to do whatever they wished. They kept their own shares.

So before Jerusalam captured by Muslim it belong to Jews.. Before Islam came in existence Israel belong to Jews. If I go by ur logic, That land belong to Jews.. :) :pop:

No thats not true. One third of Jerusalem's population today are Muslims (250 thousands out of 790 thousands).

Pics I posted were from Ramallah, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jericho and Qalqilya. Now Nablus:

I know that you are posting the few beautiful peaceful pic of Palestine to make it looks like Heaven in others eyes, but the realty says that Israel is stealing Palestnian lands on a daily basis in the west bank. How about demolitioning Palestinians homes, setting their farms on fire, bullying them at security checkpoints...etc?

I know that you are posting the few beautiful peaceful pic of Palestine to make it looks like Heaven in others eyes, but the realty says that Israel is stealing Palestnian lands on a daily basis in the west bank. How about demolitioning Palestinians homes, setting their farms on fire, bullying them at security checkpoints...etc?
I post just simple street level and panoramic pics of the cities. Thats how tows in West Bank looks like. I dont see heaven, they are much more poor than Eruope, but they are also much more rich than most third world countries. Actually prior second intifada in 2000-es, there was considerable emigration from Jordan to West Bank.

More Nablus:

So before Jerusalam captured by Muslim it belong to Jews.. Before Islam came in existence Israel belong to Jews. If I go by ur logic, That land belong to Jews.. :) :pop:

Since when lands belong to a specific religion? Jews were converted to Christians and Christians and some Jews were converted to Muslims. This Land belongs to Canaans who settled it 3000 BC and who are the ancestors of todays Palestinians. saying that a specific land belongs to a specific religion is completely dubious.

http://harpymarx.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dscn364023020001.jpg?w=450

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/f8/e4/f8e4c3df1f1f15468f96698acdb44396.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.defence.pk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9778&d=1337364141
Pathetic hatemongering propaganda. Arab countries killed much more Palestinians but these hetemongers dont care at all. Palestinians live better than wast majority of Muslims in the world.

Nablus:

Bethlehem:

Back
Top Bottom