What's new

Israel, Palestine, Hamas, Terrorism, Freedom movement etc - !!!

Do you believe opposing Hamas is the same as opposing Palestine?

• Yes, if you oppose Hamas you are also against Palestine

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, Palestine is the cause, Hamas is just a militant terrorist group

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, Palestine is the cause AND Hamas's violent method is the only way to help Palestine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hamas's irrational actions are harming Palestine. Israel has already started to evacuate the northern part of Gaza. Don't be surprised if they deport all Palestinians soon.

Israel is already the devil himself..

But Hamas is also responsible for the blood of the dead Palestinian children.

Opposing Kashmiri freedom fighters is opposing freedom of Kashmir. Yes?

Apply this analogy to Palestine.

Well, I dont know anything about HAMAS. But, Im fine with their killing of colonial jewish aliens. Every isreali occupier is a legitimate target.
Jews will slowly kill every Palestinians anyway. So it is better if Palestinians can take as much jew as possible with them. I will say Hamas should consider chemical-biological weapons too. As isrealis are using white phosphorus against Palestinians.

Hamas's irrational actions are harming Palestine. Israel has already started to evacuate the northern part of Gaza. Don't be surprised if they deport all Palestinians soon.

Israel is already the devil himself..

But Hamas is also responsible for the blood of the dead Palestinian children.
Turkey's irrational actions is annoying residents of Cyprus and Aegian. Turkey should dismantle its army and fully surrunder to Greeks.

How about that?See? I can simply become a hypocrite too.

Hypocrites are saying this:

Palestinians should accept their death they cant fight back against jews.

Even if palestinians are good enough they can be slave of jews.

These are disgusting believe of some people here

Turkey's irrational actions is annoying residents of Cyprus and Aegian. Turkey should dismantle its army and fully surrunder to Greeks.

How about that?See? I can simply become a hypocrite too.
You idiot, the example you gave has nothing to do with the issue. Hamas clearly organized stupid attacks to increase hostility, causing Israel to kill more Palestinians.

I did not say that Palestinians should be slaves and live in dishonor. World public opinion began to turn in favor of Palestine. Political pressures were increasing on Israel.

So what happened now? The whole world started to side with Israel. Israel's hand became stronger. hostility grew. The people of Israel are united. Opposition voices within Israel were also silenced. Palestinians fell into a bloody game.

Back
Top Bottom