What's new

Chinese social media: Why we need to support Palestine

Except for western country, most countries support Palestine or remain neutral.

The Jews come to Palestine, took a fairy tale book on their own hand and say this land belongs to them, and start genociding.

There were Jews in Palestine before WW2. They were almost 1/3 of the population before 1940.
The fairy tale is that their population was close to zero before they started fleeing Europe (and other areas of the Middle East)

Last edited:
If there was a duel between eggs and stones, I would definitely be on the side of the eggs.

If there was a duel between eggs and stones, I would definitely be on the side of the eggs.
Isn't this a famous line by Haruki Murakami?

It is said that because he said this, he will never be nominated for Nobel Prize in literature.

China is technically supposed to hate Palestine for the same reason China and India are supposed to be allies.

But we live in worlds full of surprises. For the same reason Israel is supposed to hate India and still does, despite being ally, due to extremist mindsets aka anti-non Jewish backgrounds or pure Monotheistic mindsets that is strictly against Idol worshipping.

Somehow Pakistan and USA as allies enjoyed its diplomatic relations for decades even though Pakistan and Russia made more sense as allies which will be corrected in the time to come. And vice versa in regards to India with USA as allies.

Everything is confusion in this worlds upside down. Nothing makes sense anymore and everything is up for grab. And surprise factor is still there.

China is technically supposed to hate Palestine for the same reason China and India are supposed to be allies.
Why would China hate Palestine if they can't be allies ? China has no reason. China tried to be India's friend in the 1950s, but India made the decision to be China's enemy by greedily invading Chinese territory and stabbing at the back of China when it was in very difficult time in late 1950s and again in 2020. You have weird logic.

Why would China hate Palestine if they can't be allies ? China has no reason. China tried to be India's friend in the 1950s, but India made the decision to be China's enemy by greedily invading Chinese territory and stabbing at the back of China when it was in very difficult time in late 1950s and again in 2020. You have weird logic.
Because china communist policy doesn't coincide with Muslims belief. And China shares lots of similarity with India and Myanmar in regards of beliefs and their hatred for Muslims.

Because china communist policy doesn't coincide with Muslims belief. And China shares lots of similarity with India and Myanmar in regards of beliefs and their hatred for Muslims.
I don't think China has hatred for the Muslim world, it's just some Chinese are wary of Muslims in light of the terrorists attacks in China in the last decade. Communists don't go out to support any religion. I don't think there are much similarities between Chinese and Indian with Myanmar beliefs, you think the countries are the same since you dislike them. You live in your delusions about China. The world doesn't operate as in your simplistic world view.

And you think Pakistan and Russia are supposed to be natural allies, more than India, Russia, to your dismay, will almost always have preference for India simply becos of its weight and importance, so is US. I don't know where you get such delusional idea that Pakistan and Russia or Soviet Union before should have been close natural allies over India.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom