Country
Jordan
Palestine National Anthem:

domain-8c73510a1c.jpg

palestine-1%20(11).jpg

free_palestine1.jpeg

israel-palestine.jpg

app_full_proxy.php

d8a7d984d981d988d8b3d981d988d8b1-d8a7d984d8a3d8a8d98ad8b6-d8b9d984d989-d8bad8b2d8a9-2.jpg

1231943743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
During 20 years of Jordanian rule female life expectancy of Palestinians grew by 1 year.
During next 20 years of Israeli rule female life expectancy of Palestinians grew by 21 years.

So you are the last one who should complain about Israel. Here some normal pics not propaganda crap:

During 20 years of Jordanian rule female life expectancy of Palestinians grew by 1 year.
During next 20 years of Israeli rule female life expectancy of Palestinians grew by 21 years.

So you are the last one who should complain about Israel. Here some normal pics not propaganda crap:

What are you doing?
This is not lying anymore! this is an insult to everybody's intelligence here!
How the hell do you compare life expectancy before 40 years to modern days? what kind of people are you?
And this is nothing of whats Israeli doing right now of stealing Palestinian lands, humiliating them, violating their sacred places and killing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL at the Zionist entity members here... They do not realize that the vacation they have had in this forum is over. Arab are here now :) And real Muslims are re-populating the forum. People who really care about Palestine instead of use it for their own propaganda.

LoL at the Zionist entity members here... They do not realize that the vacation they have had in this forum is over. Arab are here now :) And real Muslims are re-populating the forum. People who really care about Palestine instead of use it for their own propaganda.
They have just missed with the wrong guy :devil:. They are distorting the reality and trying to implant Zionist entity inside our internal brain by spreading threads about the so called "Israel". One of them (Prex) has crossed the line in the other thread by insulting his masters, I will make him and his fake entity pay back

What are you doing?
This is not lying anymore! this is an insult to everybody's intelligence here!
How the hell do you compare life expectancy before 40 years to modern days? what kind of people are you?
I am comparing life expectancy growth rate during Jordanians and during Israelis. During Jordanians life expectancy almost not grew, during Israelis it started to grow rapidly.

6787.1332575427.gif

As u can see Jordan's rule was the worst period, Israel's rule - the best.

I am comparing life expectancy growth rate during Jordanians and during Israelis. During Jordanians life expectancy almost not grew, during Israelis it started to grow rapidly.

6787.1332575427.gif

How could a reasonable person compare between life expectancy in 70s and in 80s,90s, 2000s in which the health sect is far... far more advanced than in 70s decade. If you coudn't figure out that life expetency improves by time due to Medical advances, then I have nothing to say.

6787.1332575427.gif

What with Jew female life BS got to do with it you are a total idiot :tdown:

Backing the Pan-Arabist movement lead by Hussien Shareef of Jordan was not a good decision for Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom