What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

SSG with Canadian troops or?

254303_10150194011349504_518989503_6481537_5415744_n.jpg

Yeah..... also post 109... last 2 pics r SSN.

So are these Pakistani or FrencH????????/

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

SSG ready for football
254273_151578118246793_134734949931110_332450_5172809_n.jpg
i m nt 100% but the gear is manufactured in pak i have seen its display some where

the helmets yes but dont know abt vest

Vests are also being manufactured here. But most of the front line troops currently deployed in the WOT are using american made vests. Apparently theres a problem with our vests. The synthetic fiber that is used in making the pockets for the plates gets worn out too quickly when used heavily and too roughly, or so iv heard.

I think it is....this pic is from someones personal stash. The camo, the boots and the guns also match. But what made you think it isnt?
Anti Narcotics of Pakistan - Baluchistan :pakistan:

Yeah..... also post 109... last 2 pics r SSN.

These are USMC- uniform and, more importantly- it says "US MARINES" on their left-hand breasts!

+ it strikes me these SFs are FAR to willing to have pics taken of them and don't seem to cover their faces at all. I would have thought that in Pakistan especially-given current state of affairs, they would have done this rigourrusly as other SFs in the world do.

These are USMC- uniform and, more importantly- it says "US MARINES" on their left-hand breasts!

+ it strikes me these SFs are FAR to willing to have pics taken of them and don't seem to cover their faces at all. I would have thought that in Pakistan especially-given current state of affairs, they would have done this rigourrusly as other SFs in the world do.

yeah sure....... the guys in SSG uniform r americans.......... instead of ranting use ur eyes!

Also most of these pics r frm sombdys personal stash........... n not official pics!

unlike indian forces where u have a whole thread with a billion pics!

@the fallen commando RIP.......Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiooon. ....... May God give strengh n patience to his frnds n family n grant him a high place in heaven.......ameen.

Back
Top Bottom