What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I tell them again and again but the senior researchers are living in some fantasies like Zaid Hamid ...SSG does not need to be attached with such lies ...they just don't need it.
least two other accounts,[35][page needed]including that of then GIGN commanding officer Christian Prouteau:[1] the three GIGN commandos trained and equipped the Saudi forces and devised their attack plan (which consisted of drilling holes in the floor of the Mosque and firing gas canisters wired with explosives through the perforations), but did not take part in the action and did not set foot in the Mosque. He claims that Pakistani SSG commandos carried out the operation instead.

2013 Training EX:
17904194_782790345217622_5538385038779337973_n.jpg
ss8.jpg

s3d.jpg

Its fake. Alot of Army Boot polishers like to point it around with false prid. In truth the French GIGN were called in to clear it.

Must've been some guys. Only 6 of them clearing the whole of Kaba from dozens of miscreants.

Btw, no claims anywhere that GIGN cleared the Kaba.....except you.

If boot polishers would actually do some research that would be something wouldn't it?

Yaroslav Trofimov wrote a detailed book about what happened in 2008. His is in every sense an AUTHORITY on explaining the history behind the incident. From a Q&A done about his research, this is how he summarized the support given to the Saudis at the time:

sIo0Qcd.jpg

source: Author Q&A section of this link:
http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...-of-mecca-by-yaroslav-trofimov/9780307277732/

Absolutely no mention of Pakistani involvement during the event.

The only record of Pakistani involvement is in Musharraf's memoirs (which wikipedia references too). You won't find any mention of Pakistan in proper sources.

@Sage I hope this helps in your case too.
Thanks for sharing...I have read 'In the Line of Fire' word by word and could not find any claim of the involvement of SSG.

If you carefully research and rationale think , foreign forces were present (gign) but their was disagreement on letting him in the haram. They had an advisory role while the foot soldiers were Pakistani men.
From what i have heard those French soldiers had to take the Shahadah.

Back
Top Bottom