What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I not have any information that any special forces uses dedicated gunships!
Most of the special forces uses heli for para dropping!

i

For that purpose PA is using Mi-17 till now. but in Future after Mi-35 induction PA would Surely use them For Special operation Because it can carry troops and give them Aerial Cover During operation.

12189847_1145438482150615_8529173444527477940_n.jpg
not sure about these guys either . they look too green
sorry I might be mistaken but my eye doesn't notice any special training or experience. their stance and outlook says it. weapons say they are from airforce but whether they are SSW recruits or just ordinary security staff with basic guard duties... I dont know

compare this to Zarrar coy boys.
tumblr_mw7rn2B0T01s9q7t7o1_1280.jpg

Your best bet, Irfan Baloch

Thanks bro. Appreciated.

not sure about these guys either . they look too green
sorry I might be mistaken but my eye doesn't notice any special training or experience. their stance and outlook says it. weapons say they are from airforce but whether they are SSW recruits or just ordinary security staff with basic guard duties... I dont know

compare this to Zarrar coy boys.

AoA bro. Anyway I can get in touch with you via email or direct message? I wanted to start a thread about a project I'm working on but somehow I still need 5 posts though I've posted more than 5.

SSG and SSW and SSGN has to be increased in Numbers equipped with Marks Man Rifle like HK M28 also more helicopters and also introduce new training methods

Yes and i think the infantry should also be given a little brief training of the SSG , like CQC training , Martial arts etc

0"]It's good to see that PN is buying some more ATR-72s and they already have about 2 of them which are dedicated towards SSGNs.

Why not Army Aviation buy something for SSGs other than Mi-35s?
Like A Dedicated Aviation Wing for SSGs:
30-50 Mi-35s
15-20 Mi-17 V5s
20-30 Bell-412
20-30 Tiger/A-129s
used 05-10 C-130s
used 05-10 C-27s[/QUOTE]

Yaar yahan Biryani khane kae paise nahi hain aur apne shopping list dekho :cheesy::bunny:

Yes and i think the infantry should also be given a little brief training of the SSG , like CQC training , Martial arts etc

0"]It's good to see that PN is buying some more ATR-72s and they already have about 2 of them which are dedicated towards SSGNs.

Why not Army Aviation buy something for SSGs other than Mi-35s?
Like A Dedicated Aviation Wing for SSGs:
30-50 Mi-35s
15-20 Mi-17 V5s
20-30 Bell-412
20-30 Tiger/A-129s
used 05-10 C-130s
used 05-10 C-27s

Yaar yahan Biryani khane kae paise nahi hain aur apne shopping list dekho :cheesy::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom