What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Capt Salman Farooq Lodhi shaheed .. SB

image.jpg

Embraced martyrdom in operation silence 2007

Last edited:
ah actually daal is rich in protein, which is what you need to gain muscle. This is how all the vegetarians get their protein intake.

You need Brotien through read meat. Or white meat aswell. Also Brotien powder. These lanky fellows however active just dont look the part. Plus our built isnt like the white guys, who have the genes with them in favor.

We focus on strength and stamina rather than brute force. Well whities got the best of everything plus resources to chase secondary goals.

Once thing that I have especially noticed with the security details of COAS and CAS is that the COAS SSG operator most often has an M-4 or a Steyr Aug or Type-56, while SSW with the CAS has P-90 or F-2000.

Is this due to any specific operational requirements or it just because of no particular reason at all?

@Icarus, @Oscar, @fatman17, @blain2.

Once thing that I have especially noticed with the security details of COAS and CAS is that the COAS SSG operator most often has an M-4 or a Steyr Aug or Type-56, while SSW with the CAS has P-90 or F-2000.

Is this due to any specific operational requirements or it just because of no particular reason at all?

For quick draw, accurate fire at close distances. In line with operational requirements.
The armament between COAS and CAS guards differ because the forces have their own independent kotes and use weapons that they have.

You need Brotien through read meat. Or white meat aswell. Also Brotien powder. These lanky fellows however active just dont look the part. Plus our built isnt like the white guys, who have the genes with them in favor.

We focus on strength and stamina rather than brute force. Well whities got the best of everything plus resources to chase secondary goals.
Proteins can be obtained both through the meat and the lentils. However, advantage of using meat is, there are more proteins packed per gram of meat than the lentils, plus meat does not cause lots of bloating.

For quick draw, accurate fire at close distances. In line with operational requirements.

That's what I thought, but same requirement would be there for COAS.

The armament between COAS and CAS guards differ because the forces have their own independent kotes and use weapons that they have.

But don't both of them have P-90's and F2000's?

Proteins can be obtained both through the meat and the lentils. However, advantage of using meat is, there are more proteins packed per gram of meat than the lentils, plus meat does not cause lots of bloating.

Meat got Brotiens my man. All daal got is gas, the badboodar kind :sarcastic:

Namaz haram hojati hai daal kha ke.

Meat got Brotiens my man. All daal got is gas, the badboodar kind :sarcastic:

Namaz haram hojati hai daal kha ke.
I am not aware of Brotein, but meat does contain Proteins, and yes, less gas compared to lentils. Though the production of gas (bloating) has lot to do with individual's normal flora, which varies from person to person.

I am not aware of Brotein, but meat does contain Proteins, and yes, less gas compared to lentils. Though the production of gas (bloating) has lot to do with individual's normal flora, which varies from person to person.

Ok uncle, mazaak ko ragard dia apne :(

Capt Salman Farooq Lodhi shaheed .. SB

View attachment 43582

Embraced martyrdom in operation silence 2007
That's what I thought, but same requirement would be there for COAS.

But don't both of them have P-90's and F2000's?

The Army does but the PAF has better access to them because the soldier has better access to these novelty arms and has logged more training arms with them. The same are a rare luxury in the SSG and are not really adopted with the same kind of enthusiasm as the SSW because of their unorthodox shapes and limited training opportunities.

@Icarus, @Oscar, @fatman17, @blain2.
Well I think its for no reason or most probably in which the SSG guy feels comfortable he picks so many times there are different Guns

Back
Top Bottom