What's new

Pakistan's new Cyber crime Law would effect PDF? Why and How?

Not if you are using the onion :D
But tor slows your system down :-\\
TOR is just a basic proxy even not consider a proxy. There are lot better options but your internet service provider can locate you very easily if you are using proxies.

Even if you mask your IP or use proxies your identity could be revealed by machine number (any device you are using have fixed no replaceable machine number). Cyber crime experts can trace anybody very little chance for those who are professional hackers.

TOR is just a basic proxy even not consider a proxy. There are lot better options but your internet service provider can locate you very easily if you are using proxies.
Not really tor is more than just a proxy unless the givt controls bith nodes they cant catch you
To maximize security use a virtual machine in linux
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview
It works more like aecret tunnles all over the world

You are sort of like everywhere but it affects net speed and many websites including googlr misbehave if the cant pinpoint your location at times so in tor use startpage as your search engine

It will be used against general public ............... to harass them, to loot them, to destroy whatever little opportunity they got to vent out their frustration, all in all to enslave them. PMLN is specially known for its appetite to rule like emperors unquestioned and without any accountability.

I think vague laws in place are more worrisome than any other well defined law, because these are the tools in the hands of incompetent bastards and their londi police to loot, harass and torture common people.
Yaar how many of those laws have they really been able to implement? There are a hundred ways around it!! Do not worry about this. You are right to voice your concerns as the law cannot be justified at all. It is good work you are doing by raising your voice on this matter however on a personal level, it wont hurt you or me at all as we are not that important for them to work on. They will target very limited number just to make an example. As i mentioned, such open ended laws are made so they can be twisted to serve an agenda and we all know what it is in this case. I see this as one more failure of the current government and nothing more.

Well TOR actually do not effect the system speed that much as those other IP masking software do. I find it very easy to work with, it is a great tool for web search.

Plus one can guess the worth of info available there by noticing how millions are being spent to contain or remove all that info. :lol:

Yaar how many of those laws have they really been able to implement? There are a hundred ways around it!! Do not worry about this. You are right to voice your concerns as the law cannot be justified at all. It is good work you are doing by raising your voice on this matter however on a personal level, it wont hurt you or me at all as we are not that important for them to work on. They will target very limited number just to make an example. As i mentioned, such open ended laws are made so they can be twisted to serve an agenda and we all know what it is in this case. I see this as one more failure of the current government and nothing more.

Well TOR actually do not effect the system speed that much as those other IP masking software do. I find it very easy to work with, it is a great tool for web search.

Plus one can guess the worth of info available there by noticing how millions are being spent to contain or remove all that info. :lol:
I found it slower than others or particularly for reddit or occasional facebook

I found it slower than others or particularly for reddit or occasional facebook
Change you computer then :P
Yes it is a BIT slower, i was saying that i find it better than most of those other IP masking tool available on internet. :) Plus it can give you access to loads of info you wont be able to access else wise.

Bahi I never got a traffic ticket in my whole life (ALLAH ka ehsan hay aur fazal hy) but believe me there are 100 reasons on a normal day a traffic warden can implicate me for violating traffic rules (if he is in a bad mood) and I would be left shocked thinking WTH I did not know that. That is why these vague laws coupled with little understanding of laws in our society is a dangerous thing.

This morning I was hearing this news on TV, Rahim Yar Khan police conducted a raid to arrest a 14 month old dacoit, apparently some idiot named that child in FIR and police only realised that after they saw the child and now they won't exclude that child's name from the FIR because they have to properly investigate the matter and I am sure by the time they do exclude his name he would already have been declined many opportunities because he is wanted in a case.

Up to five year imprisonment, PKR 10 million fine or both for hate speech, or trying to create disputes and spread hatred on the basis of religion or sectarianism.

Oops! I think this should affect some Pakistani members in PDF most.

Nope.

Bahi I never got a traffic ticket in my whole life (ALLAH ka ehsan hay aur fazal hy) but believe me there are 100 reasons on a normal day a traffic warden can implicate me for violating traffic rules (if he is in a bad mood) and I would be left shocked thinking WTH I did not know that. That is why these vague laws coupled with little understanding of laws in our society is a dangerous thing.

This morning I was hearing this news on TV, Rahim Yar Khan police conducted a raid to arrest a 14 month old dacoit, apparently some idiot named that child in FIR and police only realised that after they saw the child and now they won't exclude that child's name from the FIR because they have to properly investigate the matter and I am sure by the time they do exclude his name he would already have been declined many opportunities because he is wanted in a case.

Proud of you brother.

I take sadistic please in blocking whole road of honking jaahils behind me till the light finally turns green.

Of course collapsible carbon steel baton is also always ready....

It has nothing to do with PMLN or any political parties where people are warned not to exercise their freedom of speech and express. After all, we are talking about the nation that made it daily past-time to develop entertainment on political leaders.

I think the purpose of new Cyber crime law is to address the treason which implies anti-Pakistani campaign and serious crimes which are becoming normal that is done by majority of people which is nothing to do with PMLN. I am not gonna come straight to the point which may hurt the reality of Pakistan.

So i welcome cyber crime Law to protect the defenseless victims that are bullied and to the extent, emotional blackmail against them. It is serious. Hence the cyber crime Law which also exists in North America too.

Those who are complaining about this law doesn't look good on them since certain crimes are becoming normal in Pakistan which i don't need to say it.

Those who are complaining about this law doesn't look good on them since certain crimes are becoming normal in Pakistan which i don't need to say it.

I don't think anyone would mind the cyber crime act or ordinance but it needs to be clear, concise and to the point regarding problems that you are hinting too. Definitions should have been there like any other law or act?

I don't think anyone would mind the cyber crime act or ordinance but it needs to be clear, concise and to the point regarding problems that you are hinting too. Definitions should have been there like any other law or act?

Cyber crime law is already the hint. I am guessing the idea of this concept after people may have misused the platform in greater numbers. It is new concept and slowly it will be made clear.

Cyber crime law is already the hint. I am guessing the idea of this concept after people may have misused the platform in greater numbers. It is new concept and slowly it will be made clear.

I agree it is the need of time but I think you are not getting my point ...................... law once formulated and passed would become applicable, normally any act starts with its title jurisdiction date of application and clear definition of terms. From what we read here its just some raw vague clauses only.

I agree it is the need of time but I think you are not getting my point ...................... law once formulated and passed would become applicable, normally any act starts with its title jurisdiction date of application and clear definition of terms. From what we read here its just some raw vague clauses only.

It is recent concept. It will be made clear slowly. It is very slow process. As i said earlier, new Cyber crime Law just got started.

Back
Top Bottom