What's new

Pakistan's new Cyber crime Law would effect PDF? Why and How?

hqdefault.jpg

This is what most sane Pakistanis are saying after this bill
@Hell hound @The Sandman @Arsalan @PaklovesTurkiye @Pakistani Exile @DESERT FIGHTER @krash @Jonah Arthur @User

Last edited:
We are studying the bill for its possible implications on Pakistan Defence. We will have an internal debate to see what we are going to do about it.
It won't effect PDF much but members from Pakistan could be tried under this law the best they can is blocking PDF in Pakistan and members have to use proxies to get the access.
Main effect would be on users.

Nope i am telling them to do what i already do mask my identity online i previously did it because of my harsh opinion on Lal Masjid and Blasphemy law a guy went against his own uncoe in my localuty over tblasphemy he never comm8tted

Nope i am telling them to do what i already do mask my identity online i previously did it because of my harsh opinion on Lal Masjid and Blasphemy law a guy went against his own uncoe in my localuty over tblasphemy he never comm8tted
They can track your IP even if you mask it or throw proxy even they can approach the admins to get your details if the site does't comply they can block it In Pakistan and believe me any forum or any website don't want to loose huge population specially when website representing that country.

I am discussing this with my Uncle and he told me they law designed to punish those who mocked PMLN leadership online and majority belongs to Ptians.

Abb Bol k lab azad hien tere :rofl:

They can track your IP even if you mask it or throw proxy even they can approach the admins to get your details if the site does't comply they can block it In Pakistan and believe me any forum or any website don't want to loose huge population specially when website representing that country.
Guess what tor does it masks your ip it will show an ip from Norway at one aecond and Canada after i click new id
What details this id has my email only

I am discussing this with my Uncle and he told me they law designed to punish those who mocked PMLN leadership online and majority belongs to Ptians.

Abb Bol k lab azad hien tere :rofl:
I will mock them like in the past and i know the purpose of this law he wants to turn Pakistan into Erdogan,s Turkey little does he know last time we did it the Taliban mentality was born

I hate orbot but i guess i have to re activate it

As we all now Pakistan approved controversial Cyber crime bill which almost kills the independence of social media would it effect PDF too?

Salient features of bill
  • Up to five year imprisonment, PKR 10 million fine or both for hate speech, or trying to create disputes and spread hatred on the basis of religion or sectarianism.

• Up to five year imprisonment, PKR 5 million fine or both for transferring or copying of sensitive basic information.

• Up to PKR 50 thousand fine for sending messages irritating to others or for marketing purposes. If the crime is repeated, the punishment would be three months imprisonment and a fine of up to PKR 1 million rupees.

• Up to three year imprisonment and a fine of up to PKR 0.5 million for creating a website for negative purposes.

• Up to one year imprisonment or a fine of up to PKR 1 million for forcing an individual for immoral activity, or publishing an individual’s picture without consent, sending obscene messages or unnecessary cyber interference.

• Up to seven year imprisonment, a fine of PKR 10 million or both for interfering in sensitive data information systems.

• Three month imprisonment or a PKR 50 thousand fine or both for accessing unauthorised data.

• Three year imprisonment and a fine of up to PKR 5 million for obtaining information about an individual’s identification, selling the information or retaining it with self.

• Up to three year imprisonment and a fine of up to PKR 0.5 million for issuing a sim card in an unauthorised manner.

• Up to three year imprisonment and fine of up to PKR 1 million rupees for making changes in a wireless set or a cell phone.

• Up to three year imprisonment and a fine of up to PKR 1 million for spreading misinformation about an individual.
laws are too strict
implementations are broader
WTF Bill it is

We should start online petition against this barbaric law by imposing it on us Govt want to tie our tongues.

Baat par wa Zuban kat'ti hai
wo Kahein aur suna kary koi

another

yeh Dastoor-e-zubaan bandi hai kesa teri mehfil main
Yahan tou baat karny ko tarasti hai zubaan meri

finally Iqbal and Ghalib both on point
that is something i was unable to do in writing my Urdu tashreeh

We should start online petition against this barbaric law by imposing it on us Govt want to tie our tongues.
bro you are living in US
Pakistan dont work like this

Can some one please list complete law here it says 50 ammendments where are 50 rules ? can someone post the list.

Most of these injunctions are related to personal protection, which if you ask me are not that bad. Sectarian hatred on internet is quite rampant and that needs to be curtailed, even on defence.pk it exists..........Now if the admin wont listen to us we can complain to other authorities.:whistle:

Does this include changing rom's on Android ?
What a kind of heck this law is?

So if you are posting a group photo and some passerby came into image, you need to take his permission? else he can sue you for 1million, is it?
Thats the problem, the laws are extremely vague.

Back
Top Bottom