What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

That makes 0 sense, before Quetta area was under British control we were under Afghanistan and rest of Balochistan was independent. A mapchart from 1815 can prove that.

View attachment 842286

This ain't 1815. If hadn't been for Pakistan, the beautiful Pakistani Pathan race would ended up looking like this thanks to hindutva:

Attachments

• stock-photo-indian-picnic-indian-family-picnic-indian-tourist-picnic-place-fdba3a18-8618-47b3-...jpg
    stock-photo-indian-picnic-indian-family-picnic-indian-tourist-picnic-place-fdba3a18-8618-47b3-...jpg
    105 KB · Views: 21
Its formed by the ethnicities, but you trying to shove Urdu and English down our throats and say Pashto is a useless language.

That, my friend, is the definition of an identity crisis 😂😂

You want to erase the native cultures to fit some concocted identity.
Pakistan is for Pakistanis

I think you need to realise that the afghans have destroyed and humiliated themselves and are worth very little at the moment, they have created chaos in Afghanistan and anyone giving loyalty to them can go live with them in Afghanistan

Very few nations in the world are homogeneous

Many are very very divers from the USA to India to Russia

They give loyalty to their country and not allow ethnocentrism and ethnocentric stupidity to get in the way of their civic responsibility and loyalty to the state

The USA is probably the best example of this multiple and diverse people coming together as American's

Our people are very ethnocentric and often jahil and have allowed ethnocentrism to poison themselves and stop change and development

Sindhi are crying for water now because they thought aunsustrual land was more important then development and dams

Lar aur bar has destroyed the afghans into the most lowest people in the world

I identity as a Muslim and Pakistani, Kashmiri is just an additional explanation of my background

Personally, I love Pushto and ALL Pakistani languages, people and ethnicities. In fact I love all Pakistanis regardless of religion or background.

Same, my thing is that Pakistan has to have a mindset of a big umbrella or big tent.

The culture days are a good step in this, but we should go further. Like for Eid maybe wear something new from a different province. Although the Afghans and BLA are gonna scream "appropriation", we can easily make people feel more connected in line if we can do this.

In addition, knowing some phrases of each native language would help. Coke Studio new season put new Baloch song called "Kanyaari" and it was based on an old Baloch folk song. This was in my opinion a great first step.

I know it may sound I am rabidly anti Pak but I am not. Pakistanis need to have tough convos without calling each other Indian or Afghan spies and larpers.

Me and you have had countless convos before. I don't understand the sudden screeching if I have some genuine concerns and questions.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis

Yes
I think you need to realise that the afghans have destroyed and humiliated themselves and are worth very little at the moment, they have created chaos in Afghanistan and anyone giving loyalty to them can go live with them in Afghanistan

Where did I give loyalty to Afghanistan 😂
Very few nations in the world are homogeneous

Many are very very divers from the USA to India to Russia

They give loyalty to their country and not allow ethnocentrism and ethnocentric stupidity to get in the way of their civic responsibility and loyalty to the state

The USA is probably the best example of this multiple and diverse people coming together as American's

Iran too, look at how they handle ethnic insurgencies.

Our people are very ethnocentric and often jahil and have allowed ethnocentrism to poison themselves and stop change and development

Sindhi are crying for water now because they thought aunsustrual land was more important then development and dams

Lar aur bar has destroyed the afghans into the most lowest people in the world

Because Pakistani identity is itself by in large confused.

We should make dramas on Pashtun folk tales and Sindhi folk tales like the Seven Queens of Sindh. Make it inclusive!

Yes brother thats what said may be i am the only one :-) but i am proud to call my self a pakistani
where do you live in Pakistan?- you know Yahya khan was also supposed to be Punjabi- Pashtun- qizilbash
tongue twister goes in that order

So Pakistani identity is everything against India? Is that your theory?

This worked for a while, unless ceasefire on LOC happened and Kashmiri militancy screeched to a halt. So the state believes one thing, while telling people another.
"India" is an artificial and made up identity just like "Pakistan", to say anti Hinduism is a huge part of Pakistani identity is more like it then anti India (Most Pakistanis view India as a Hindu state and epitome of Hinduism anyways). The Pakistani establishment only uses India and the Kashmir issue as a distraction for the populace and vice versa for India, the respective establishments for each country have no qualm with each other. Its all a stage

This ain't 1815. If hadn't been for Pakistan, the beautiful Pakistani Pathan race would ended up looking like this thanks to hindutva:

Nah insurgency against India would be more successful, that's the reason people like Bacha Khan and Khan Shaheed Achakzai were against creation of Pakistan, because its harder for people to go against Islam.

Same reason why jirgas stopped Faqir Ipi's insurgency because they claimed you cannot claim Jihad against a Muslim country. Unfortunately his offspring don't see Pakistan as a Muslim country.

"India" is an artificial and made up identity just like "Pakistan", to say anti Hinduism is a huge part of Pakistani identity is more like it then anti India (Most Pakistanis view India as a Hindu state and epitome of Hinduism anyways). The Pakistani establishment only uses India and the Kashmir issue as a distraction for the populace and vice versa for India, the respective establishments for each country have no qualm with each other. Its all a stage

Like calling TLP and PTM Indian agents but somehow Mohsin Dawar is in parliament and they are all in the gov 😂 😂 😂

what the hell does larper mean?

Culturally I am Pakistani.

All Pakistani Pashtuns are proud that voted for Pakistan in July 1947 referendum. There are 35 million Pashtuns in Pakistan and another 20 million who claim Pashtun ancestry. These questions are asked by people with ulterior motives okay just stop. Pashtuns are the backbone of Pakistan time after time that’s been proven

Yes

Where did I give loyalty to Afghanistan 😂

Iran too, look at how they handle ethnic insurgencies.

Because Pakistani identity is itself by in large confused.

We should make dramas on Pashtun folk tales and Sindhi folk tales like the Seven Queens of Sindh. Make it inclusive!

Plenty of drams and shows and songs and everything else exist

But it was a individual choice to give more loyalty to ethnocentric considerations then loyalty to the country

And not enough was done to promote Pakistan above ethnocentrism

It's taken hold up and down the country but we still have s proportion of the country that are ethnocentric to the point of stupid and it has been destructive for society and allowed everything from TTP to BLA to find space

However

Nah insurgency against India would be more successful, that's the reason people like Bacha Khan and Khan Shaheed Achakzai were against creation of Pakistan, because its harder for people to go against Islam.

Same reason why jirgas stopped Faqir Ipi's insurgency because they claimed you cannot claim Jihad against a Muslim country. Unfortunately his offspring don't see Pakistan as a Muslim country.

Like calling TLP and PTM Indian agents but somehow Mohsin Dawar is in parliament and they are all in the gov 😂 😂 😂
were insurgencies against the British successful for this insurgency to become successful? it'll be much harder to win insurgency against india than against brits and that's BS Bacha Khan genuinely respected Ghandhi don't know about achaczai

Did you learn Farsi or spoke it natively?

Mashallah I am still impressed either way.
native speaker

All Pakistani Pashtuns are proud that voted for Pakistan in July 1947 referendum.

Quetta didn't have a referendum. We were all chilling under the hot sun straight up LOL.

There are 35 million Pashtuns in Pakistan and another 20 million who claim Pashtun ancestry. These questions are asked by people with ulterior motives okay just stop. Pashtuns are the backbone of Pakistan time after time that’s been proven

He says he doesn't believe in Pashtunwali and says Pashto is a useless language. Don't you see anything wrong with that?

What I wanna say is that if you visit any village of Mianwali you will find 5-10 graves of martyrs in their graveyards literally in every graveyard… in 2018 we have lost 10–12 young ones in Balochistan fighting US and Indian supported BLA. After giving so many young ones for the defense of this country we will not turn out backs towards Pakistan even if someone promise us democracy and billions of dollars of aid (as US do to trap people

Back
Top Bottom