What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

That's how you know Pakistani identity is a scam, its just a nationality.

If you need to build an identity by erasing local/native cultures then wtf even is that so called "identity"
wth man, my little brother can't even speak Urdu
But he loves Pakistan to death

why are you mixing this up? Pakistan is our nationality and it's us, we love it, identity or ethnicity is different from nationality

shayad man faqaat yak Qazalbash enjaa bashaam :lol:
No one can understand Farsi here sir @BRAVO_

Nationality forms part your identity and even heritage..........you need to have gone to a better school.......... :disagree:

No one can answer in a single unified manner "What is Pakistani identity"

You have one guy in here saying how Pashto is a useless language and claiming to be Pashtun, another guy saying how Pakistan is a continuation of Indus Civilization, and others who think its made for ummah.

Unless we don't have an actual answer than its a scam. Its just a nationality. Just like how there's Punjabis and SIndhis in India, there's Punjabis and Sindhis in Pakistan. Same for the rest of the groups.

Pakistani identity is formed by the ethnicities that compose Pakistan:

Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Baloch, and Kashmiris.

Its formed by the ethnicities, but you trying to shove Urdu and English down our throats and say Pashto is a useless language.

That, my friend, is the definition of an identity crisis 😂😂

You want to erase the native cultures to fit some concocted identity.

No one can answer in a single unified manner "What is Pakistani identity"

You have one guy in here saying how Pashto is a useless language and claiming to be Pashtun, another guy saying how Pakistan is a continuation of Indus Civilization, and others who think its made for ummah.

Unless we don't have an actual answer than its a scam. Its just a nationality. Just like how there's Punjabis and SIndhis in India, there's Punjabis and Sindhis in Pakistan. Same for the rest of the groups.

That is the beauty of Pakistan and our identity. We can say what we like without having to worry about being lynched by the ugliest and most subhuman race on the planet. Pakistan protects us and allows this freedom/privilege........8-)

The thing with this guy is that he is throwing lots of opinions and conjectures but he has NO evidence to back any of them up.

Because its mostly anecdotal, but my evidence is in this forum. Some guy called Pashto a useless language and no outrage from anyone else in this thread.

Do you not see anything wrong with that?

We can say what we like without having to worry about being lynched by the ugliest and most subhuman race on the planet.

So Pakistani identity is everything against India? Is that your theory?

This worked for a while, unless ceasefire on LOC happened and Kashmiri militancy screeched to a halt. So the state believes one thing, while telling people another.

Because its mostly anecdotal, but my evidence is in this forum. Some guy called Pashto a useless language and no outrage from anyone else in this thread.

he also said all language other than Urdu is useless - people did react 3-4 threads but when someone does it a lot , I usually ignore it after a while

what the hell does larper mean?

It means when you claim to be Pashtun, but say you don't believe in Pashtunwali, and also say that Pashto is a useless language.

In other words a faker.

he also said all language other than Urdu is useless - people did react 3-4 threads but when someone does it a lot , I usually ignore it after a while

If you don't fight back against that kind of behavior then it gives the impression that people by in large agree.

Its formed by the ethnicities, but you trying to shove Urdu and English down our throats and say Pashto is a useless language.

That, my friend, is the definition of an identity crisis 😂😂

You want to erase the native cultures to fit some concocted identity.

If it hadn't been for Pakistan then you wouldn't have an identity or Pushto language/heritage . You and your family would probably end up looking like this:

Attachments

• stock-photo-indian-picnic-indian-family-picnic-indian-tourist-picnic-place-fdba3a18-8618-47b3-...jpg
    stock-photo-indian-picnic-indian-family-picnic-indian-tourist-picnic-place-fdba3a18-8618-47b3-...jpg
    105 KB · Views: 28
"Pakistani" by itself isn't a culture, its made up of many different cultures and ethnicities. There is nothing much cultural about a country created in the name of religion and at its core identity is religion and religion only.

There is a Pakistani culture I won't go that far. I think it has to be more of a big tent or umbrella in order for it to be more settled in.

Personally, I love Pushto and ALL Pakistani languages, people and ethnicities. In fact I love all Pakistanis regardless of religion or background.

So Pakistani identity is everything against India? Is that your theory?

This worked for a while, unless ceasefire on LOC happened and Kashmiri militancy screeched to a halt. So the state believes one thing, while telling people another.
since when did Pakistan exist to f with India, we wanted a separate homeland to practice our way of life, not economic subjugation like Muslims face in India, this was our reasons, the blind hatred for us and treatment handed out to everyday Muslims just because of their religion- that was reasons for Kashmir, Punjab, SIndh

we do not "exist" to be unfriendly with India, Jinnah himself wanted friendship with India if the Kashmir issue is taken care of

If it hadn't been for Pakistan then you wouldn't have an identity or Pushto language/heritage . You and your family would probably end up looking like this:

That makes 0 sense, before Quetta area was under British control we were under Afghanistan and rest of Balochistan was independent. A mapchart from 1815 can prove that.

1652040802629.png

Back
Top Bottom