What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

D0fkbKyXcAEpIS-.jpeg

The above is very important, we have a very patriotic population and we need to now break the ethnocentric stupidity of the fee that has held Pakistan back

Quetta didn't have a referendum. We were all chilling under the hot sun straight up LOL.

He says he doesn't believe in Pashtunwali and says Pashto is a useless language. Don't you see anything wrong with that?

You can argue with him until the cows come home sound like he has inferior complexity

Plenty of drams and shows and songs and everything else exist

No they don't Pakistani dramas can only post Sinf Ahan or Fizza Shizza stuff 😂😂

Look at the Lux style awards clothes, they all try to be like gorey.

But it was a individual choice to give more loyalty to ethnocentric considerations then loyalty to the country

Who do you think is responsible for that?

And not enough was done to promote Pakistan above ethnocentrism

It's taken hold up and down the country but we still have s proportion of the country that are ethnocentric to the point of stupid and it has been destructive for society and allowed everything from TTP to BLA to find space

However

When you have security forces think PTI social media warriors more dangerous than actual terrorist sympathizers, then what do you think is gonna happen?

When you have people in this forum say Pashto is a useless language and no condemnation from anyone in this thread, what am I supposed to think?

Do you really think I was born yesterday?

You can argue with him until the cows come home sound like he has inferior complexity

He also claims he is "pAtHaN" lolllll

But the lack of condemnation from others in this thread is quite astonishing.

What I wanna say is that if you visit any village of Mianwali you will find 5-10 graves of martyrs in their graveyards literally in every graveyard… in 2018 we have lost 10–12 young ones in Balochistan fighting US and Indian supported BLA. After giving so many young ones for the defense of this country we will not turn out backs towards Pakistan even if someone promise us democracy and billions of dollars of aid (as US do to trap people
it seems we are breeding men to fight our own people, it was much more honorable to achieve martyrdom fighting Indians than fighting our own people

Some Families I know who died fighting TTP etc were not as "pumped" about it- they said they sent their sons to fight Indians not die fighting Muslims (not all 1-2 )
that's why it's very tricky and sad to see such situations

Nah insurgency against India would be more successful, that's the reason people like Bacha Khan and Khan Shaheed Achakzai were against creation of Pakistan, because its harder for people to go against Islam.

Same reason why jirgas stopped Faqir Ipi's insurgency because they claimed you cannot claim Jihad against a Muslim country. Unfortunately his offspring don't see Pakistan as a Muslim country.

Like calling TLP and PTM Indian agents but somehow Mohsin Dawar is in parliament and they are all in the gov 😂 😂 😂

One on one, their would be no comparison. Agreed But what would 60 million Pathans do against a horde of 1 billion rapidly anti-Muslim gangu-dravidian waves of human excrement?

No they don't Pakistani dramas can only post Sinf Ahan or Fizza Shizza stuff 😂😂

Look at the Lux style awards clothes, they all try to be like gorey.

Who do you think is responsible for that?

When you have security forces think PTI social media warriors more dangerous than actual terrorist sympathizers, then what do you think is gonna happen?

When you have people in this forum say Pashto is a useless language and no condemnation from anyone in this thread, what am I supposed to think?

Do you really think I was born yesterday?

He also claims he is "pAtHaN" lolllll

But the lack of condemnation from others in this thread is quite astonishing.

What does it matter if someone says Pashto is useless or not, the same goes for any other language

Pakistan however needs a language that everyone can understand so we can function

Pakistan is joint second here on this list

Some Families I know who died fighting TTP etc were not as "pumped" about it- they said they sent their sons to fight Indians not die fighting Muslims (not all 1-2 )

If we ever bring that up bro or God forbid I bring that sentiment up its gonna be game over and I will be banned from this forum for like forever.

What does it matter if someone says Pashto is useless or not, the same goes for any other language

Pakistan however needs a language that everyone can understand so we can function

Pakistan is joint second here on this list
Exactly this @jus_chillin member is a moron.

Pashto is a language hardly anyone can speak in Pakistan.

It is Urdu and English that truly matters.

Aren't Pakistanis all "one" if someone insults a language that 15% of your population speaks wouldn't it get you mad.

Either you don't care or secretly agree with it. No one condemned him, which is telling....

More people are mad at me poking holes in "Pakistani identity" rather than condemning someone doing semi-hate speech.

So you agree with @MultaniGuy that Pashto is a useless language?

Aren't Pakistanis all "one" if someone insults a language that 15% of your population speaks wouldn't it get you mad.

Either you don't care or secretly agree with it. No one condemned him, which is telling....

More people are mad at me poking holes in "Pakistani identity" rather than condemning someone doing semi-hate speech.

So you agree with @MultaniGuy that Pashto is a useless language?
Urdu and English is what is important in Pakistan.

Exactly this @jus_chillin member is a moron.

Pashto is a language hardly anyone can speak in Pakistan.

It is Urdu and English that truly matters.

Its spoken by 15% of Pakistan's population.

You tried doing the same thing to Bengalis they seceded, you tried to ban Sindhi and actually did which resulted in a political revolt.

I think people of this forum agree with you that maybe my language and heritage is worthless and useless. Maybe Afghans are right...

Urdu and English is what is important in Pakistan.

Do you remember 1971 LMAO

Its spoken by 15% of Pakistan's population.

You tried doing the same thing to Bengalis they seceded, you tried to ban Sindhi and actually did which resulted in a political revolt.

I think people of this forum agree with you that maybe my language and heritage is worthless and useless. Maybe Afghans are right...
People in the Frontier province speak Urdu, not your mythical Pashto language.

Like calling TLP and PTM Indian agents but somehow Mohsin Dawar is in parliament and they are all in the gov 😂 😂 😂
Also India is behind all terrorism and communal violence in Pakistan and are part of an international conspiracy to defame Pakistan's good name. TTP, LeJ, ISIS/KP, all are Indian sponsored outfits. Surely its India's fault that Pakistani security forces constantly failed to provide basic and proper security for its citizens despite well having the ability to do such. Funny thing is that it was actually the PPP that started the whole trend of blaming India for terrorism and separatism in Pakistan despite most Pakistanis accusing the PPP of being Indian agents and what not. Anyhow going a bit off topic here

People in the Frontier province speak Urdu, not your mythical Pashto language.

No such thing as frontier. Its called KPK.

People in KPK and northern Balochistan speak Pashto as their mother language. I have never insulted anyone's heritage or language but people are more mad at me than him. Pakistan ki aasliyat.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Bleek @PAKISTANFOREVER

The fact no one is condemning his behavior and remarks proves I am right. Pakistani identity just wants to erase native culture and languages. Its a scam.

Back
Top Bottom