What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Really, then how come most Pakistanis I met have no knowledge about Pashtunkhwa. Or about attan or kuchi dresses. I can tell you countless stories where I used to get sideeyed for not knowing Urdu LMAO.

You need yo come to the UK. In america/canada, you have Pakistani cucks who worship and try to please non-Pakistanis. In the UK it is the opposite. Please don't confuse american/canadian Pakistanis with real Pakistanis who are the vast majority.

I myself said how Punjabi should be taught in schools - bulleh shah, waris shah are heavyweight sufi cultural icons world over

but I was shut down by our mostly Karachite friends, same thing happened on Reddit :(

That's how you know Pakistani identity is a scam, its just a nationality.

If you need to build an identity by erasing local/native cultures then wtf even is that so called "identity"

No, most Pakistanis I know in real life know more Indian Punjabi singers than Pakistani Pashto singers. And also, in that incident hoards of Pakistanis wanted AP Dhillon to come hence he made a statement

Hordes? How many?

YOUR TRIBE COMES FROM YOUR DAD NOT YOUR MOM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@WarKa DaNG @Imad.Khan @kingQamaR @TNT

Plar ye Pashtun na dey khao waiyee Pashtun dey. Hagha da ham waweeyal che Pashto zhaba beyqaar da 😂😂😂😂

He claims his mom is Yousafzai while in Pashtunwali the tribe comes from your dad and claims Pashto is a useless language 😂😂

Pakistanis have to stop larping
Hes Pashtun the same way Imran Khan claims Pashtun ethnicity because his great-great-great grandfather had Pashtun blood or something :lol:

No Pashtun would call himself a "Pathan", just saying.
Who told you this crap?

Plar ye Pashtun na dey khao waiyee Pashtun dey. Hagha da ham waweeyal che Pashto zhaba beyqaar da 😂😂😂😂

He claims his mom is Yousafzai while in Pashtunwali the tribe comes from your dad and claims Pashto is a useless language 😂😂

Who are you to decide which ethnicity I come from you moron, with your childish remarks?
Go do your homework kiddo.

No Pashtun would call himself a "Pathan", just saying.
We are talking about Pakistan, not Afghanistani Pathans.

There are more Pathans in Pakistan than in all of Afghanistan.

People who speak Urdu use the word Pathan.

I do not believe in nonsense like Pushtunwali.

now shoo.

I myself said how Punjabi should be taught in schools - bulleh shah, waris shah are heavyweight Sufi cultural icons world over
we learn Iqbal but we call also read stories of waris shah or poetry of Bulleh Shah

you know Sindh, Punjab even have their unique style of poetry called Kaafi which is unique to us only?
but I was shut down by our mostly Karachite friends, saw same thing on Reddit when someone did it :(
Funny part is that the best works of Allama Iqbal are in Persian, not in Urdu.

Last edited:

In Pashto, no one says "Za Patham yam" its either "Za Pashtun yam" or "Za Pakhtoon yam" (depending on which dialect you speak)

But u aint even Pashtun tho, ur just a larper, so you wouldn't know

In Pashto, no one says "Za Patham yam" its either "Za Pashtun yam" or "Za Pakhtoon yam" (depending on which dialect you speak)

But u aint even Pashtun tho, ur just a larper, so you wouldn't know
And who the hell are you to tell me who I am?

When I say I am a Pathan, I am one.

A lot of Afghan Pashtuns consider the Pakistani ones to be "desified", but even then you sound like a textbook larper. Unless you are an Islamist who doesn't care about ethnicity and puts religion over all.

That's how you know Pakistani identity is a scam, its just a nationality.

If you need to build an identity by erasing local/native cultures then wtf even is that so called "identity"

Nationality forms part your identity and even heritage..........you need to have gone to a better school.......... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom