What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

so in short

first you said that it was on an indian forum and now you are saying it was on FB ... what next will you invoke martians ?

you are not just a lair but a hypocrate who shows the world so called "true path of islam" but in effect is just a behrupia who has no shame and no guts .... i really pity u now
It is Indian forum just like this forum but I can't post link here because it is against forum rules even if I try to post link here it would automatically vanish

It is Indian forum just like this forum but I can't post link here because it is against forum rules even if I try to post link here it would automatically vanish
ok then opologise to the forum from bringing somethink here which you cant proove or provide link .... do you have guts to oplogise

ok then opologise to the forum from bringing somethink here which you cant proove or provide link .... do you have guts to oplogise
I won't oplogize forum name is defence forum India go check Pakistan section in that

I won't oplogize forum name is defence forum India go check Pakistan section in that
did i bring this filth about makkah and madina or you did and then you dont have shame to opologise for what you cant prrove by giving a link and then you have guts and shamelessness to tell me to go and search for it ..... kassam se barre barre dheet aur besharm log dekhe hain apni zindagi per tumhara to mukam hi kuch aur hai ....... ho sake to apne .... khair jane do your not worth it

did i bring this filth about makkah and madina or you did and then you dont have shame to opologise for what you cant prrove by giving a link and then you have guts and shamelessness to tell me to go and search for it ..... kassam se barre barre dheet aur besharm log dekhe hain apni zindagi per tumhara to mukam hi kuch aur hai ....... ho sake to apne .... khair jane do your not worth it
I have told you forum name I can't post link because it is not allowed to post link on this forum of Indian Defence forums I have given you the name of that forum if you want link

Zarvan Bin Sajid
this is my Facebook profile send me a message I would send you the link of that forum Don't be afraid

I have told you forum name I can't post link because it is not allowed to post link on this forum of Indian Defence forums I have given you the name of that forum if you want link

Zarvan Bin Sajid
this is my Facebook profile send me a message I would send you the link of that forum Don't be afraid

sharam karro mulla sharam karro abh bhi tum ye sioch rahe ho ki kiss tarah is masle ko ayen bayen shayen ker ke nikalo per tum wakai barre buzdil , dheedh aur awall darje ke jhoote insaan ho ... aur uske bawjoot itne besharm ho ki makkah aur madina ke barre me aisa kehne per bhi khud ko ek sachha muslaman kehte ho ... dont quote me ever again

sharam karro mulla sharam karro abh bhi tum ye sioch rahe ho ki kiss tarah is masle ko ayen bayen shayen ker ke nikalo per tum wakai barre buzdil , dheedh aur awall darje ke jhoote insaan ho ... aur uske bawjoot itne besharm ho ki makkah aur madina ke barre me aisa kehne per bhi khud ko ek sachha muslaman kehte ho ... dont quote me ever again
I am not doing at by shay you are I even told you my Facebook profile so you message me their so I can send you the link. The forum which I am talking about name is DEFENCE FORUM INDIA in that check section dedicated to Pakistan you will find thread about Nasr

@GURU DUTT Did you visited that forum ?

kid
They idea of ''Nuking Arabia'' is derived from several fellow Indians active on Indian Defense forum........... we all know India can't dare to do that. not at all................
just like Pakistan cant dare to nuke india,,,,,,,if pakis can say that they can nuke india why not Indians ,
have a fair discussion dude,.

Your people brought and no we aren't proven wrong it's you who are coming up with disasters in name of weapons
who the hell of our people brought it here it was u who brought meccah and medinah in the discussion without giving any proper link

and sry for offence not meant to take it on anyone personally.

and please don't try to bring the words on fanboys of any other forum here it is irrelevant and makes the thread just a boxing ring

just like Pakistan cant dare to nuke india,,,,,,,if pakis can say that they can nuke india why not Indians ,
We are not nuking any one...... keep your words in your mouth...... don't waste energy here

who the hell of our people brought it here it was u who brought meccah and medinah in the discussion without giving any proper link

and sry for offence not meant to take it on anyone personally.

and please don't try to bring the words on fanboys of any other forum here it is irrelevant and makes the thread just a boxing ring
I can't post the link because it automatically gets deleted because it is if another defence forum. I had more than six pages of debate with Indian members on one of your forum @GURU DUTT

I was talking to Indians on their defence forum and they were epic. They threaten that if Pakistan will use nuke they would attack MAKKAH and MADINAH. They are way to hilarious. :rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:

well this might have been a comment from a man who has been bitten by a rabid dog, nothing else can explain such insane, stupid comments about a sacred place of worship

well this might have been a comment from a man who has been bitten by a rabid dog, nothing else can explain such insane, stupid comments about a sacred place of worship

Why does this surprise or shock anyone? Regardless of what anyone says or does, the reality is that indians have a deep and obsessive hatred of Pakistan/Islam/Muslims. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely insane or incredibly naive. What they say in their own forums or in their own country is completely their business. I could'nt care less. Nothing to do with me. The indians have their own beliefs/culture/racial identity/ heritage and religion and we Pakistanis have our own,which is different to that of indian people

Why does this surprise or shock anyone? Regardless of what anyone says or does, the reality is that indians have a deep and obsessive hatred of Pakistan/Islam/Muslims. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely insane or incredibly naive.

Disagree. Most Indian or Pakistani for that matter, who are on forums are here because they search for hate online and then join forums to show their hatred, just like you. A common person in India do not hate Islam or Muslim or even Pakistan. I don't know about Pakistan though.

The indians have their own beliefs/culture/racial identity/ heritage and religion and we Pakistanis have our own,which is different to that of indian people

Agreed.

Disagree. Most Indian or Pakistani for that matter, who are on forums are here because they search for hate online and then join forums to show their hatred, just like you. A common person in India do not hate Islam or Muslim or even Pakistan. I don't know about Pakistan though.

Don't hate indian people. Completely indifferent to them.

Agreed.

View attachment 246112

While countries around the globe are talking about diminishing their nuclear stockpiles, the opposite seems to be happening in the case of Pakistan.

Both Pakistan and India have doubled their nuclear stockpiles since 2007 with their weapons increasing at the rate of ten a year.

As if India is not producing nuclear weapons and increasing its stockpile too!

Both statements in the same article are moronic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom