What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

NASR system is only for Indian armed forces, will not be used against civilian. And you need to elaborate your knowledge about Tactical nuclear weapons. Sadly I cannot disclose sensitive information regarding NASR system........... all I advise you take it easy and don't jump so high...........
I know about nuclear weapons. But sadly its too sensitive topic to discuss its complexities.
to say "this is not for civilians it is only for indian forces", this is not an electronic item. if you use the nukes, it will surely affect the civilins.

for your viewing pleasure and peaceful night I dedicated this thread for likes of you

This Table will Hurt Much But is needed for "Constructive" Talk

tell this to your fellow pakistani Mr. @Tipu7. he is the one who repeatedly says pakistani nukes only kill indian army soldiers and will not affect civilins!!!... i don't want to waste my time with him.

tell this to your fellow pakistani Mr. @Tipu7. he is the one who repeatedly says pakistani nukes only kill indian army soldiers and will not affect civilins!!!... i don't want to waste my time with him.
Plz re read my posts.
NASR missile system is for Indian army only, the invading forces.
All other ballistic missile system will not be used for civilian destruction as long as our cities are not hit............
If India responded to our NASR attacks with Nukes on our Cities. then of course our response will be same

I was talking to Indians on their defence forum and they were epic. They threaten that if Pakistan will use nuke they would attack MAKKAH and MADINAH. They are way to hilarious. :rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:

I was talking to Indians on their defence forum and they were epic. They threaten that if Pakistan will use nuke they would attack MAKKAH and MADINAH. They are way to hilarious. :rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:
It's not possible. But if India did that it will not survive next day.

just as we r not surviving the last 69 years.
india is not on the mercy of anyone.if you Pakistanis can accept the words of an indian scientist regarding the greatness of your weapon system then why not accept the other one who r saying that Pakistan is a terrorist state and cant stand a chance against india.

just stop having some wet dreams and crappy discussion without any research.

just as we r not surviving the last 69 years.
india is not on the mercy of anyone.if you Pakistanis can accept the words of an indian scientist regarding the greatness of your weapon system then why not accept the other one who r saying that Pakistan is a terrorist state and cant stand a chance against india.

just stop having some wet dreams and crappy discussion without any research.
Don't be naive, don't be stupid.
I am answering the above post that If India tried to nuke any holy site in Arabia, it will not survive another day. I am not discussing NASR here

no. why would i do so..? When your Nuclear Experts are doing that very well.
Lol they know how go handle Pakistan because they have quite an experience with it.
So do not worry you can try anytime you like.
We will be waiting down the road.

Lol yes you are right.:D I believe you and your super duper nasr will do it.

Lol they know how go handle Pakistan because they have quite an experience with it.
So do not worry you can try anytime you like.
We will be waiting down the road.

Lol yes you are right.:D I believe you and your super duper nasr will do it.
Idiot. Don't jump to conclusion with out considering valid justification......

Don't be naive, don't be stupid.
I am answering the above post that If India tried to nuke any holy site in Arabia, it will not survive another day. I am not discussing NASR here
don't be naïve ,,,don't be stupid if india tries to nuke the arbia or their holy sites ,,,that's I think not gonna happen then there wont be anything left out there to retaliate back....but it is almost a shitty propaganda of pakis coz we r having very good relation with whole of arabia.

and the point is where was whole of arbia when ISIS took down many holy sites of islam in Syria and Iraq,,,,,,,still ISIS is surviving and is fructifying.

give some better logic to back your claim.,,,,,,
have fun dude.

that's I think not gonna happen then there wont be anything left out there to retaliate back....but it is almost a shitty propaganda of pakis coz we r having very good relation with whole of arabia.
kid
They idea of ''Nuking Arabia'' is derived from several fellow Indians active on Indian Defense forum........... we all know India can't dare to do that. not at all................

If India bomb Saudi Arabia not only Pakistan butt NATO also nuke India to send back them into vedic era

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom