What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

If India bomb Saudi Arabia not only Pakistan butt NATO also nuke India to send back them into vedic era
Lol don't worry.
Then there will be no Pakistan left. I am damn sure just try it whenever you want.:D

kid
They idea of ''Nuking Arabia'' is derived from several fellow Indians active on Indian Defense forum........... we all know India can't dare to do that. not at all................
question is why would india fight or target SA or for that any nation in mashrik e ghusta "if ever" there is a possiballity of war between india and pakistan ?

or are pakistanies bringing in yet anothert paranoia that india is thinking of doing any such thing ...... man you guys seem to be desparate to get help form anyone to fight india :haha:

now the topic .... indian sientist said that NASR is a very dangrous development cause all the logic behind the idea of NASR is based on assumptions and paranoia and using them against advancing IBGs with tactical neucs and that to inside pakistani territory or on indo pak border but onli "if ever india attacks" ..... but then why would india attack pakistan but if ever such thing happens here aswell you forget all owr major cities are quite away from border while thats opposite on your side .... so think again who is going to suffer the consecunces more :azn:

question is why would india fight or target SA or for that any nation in mashrik e ghusta "if ever" there is a possiballity of war between india and pakistan ?

or are pakistanies bringing in yet anothert paranoia that india is thinking of doing any such thing ...... man you guys seem to be desparate to get help form anyone to fight india :haha:

now the topic .... indian sientist said that NASR is a very dangrous development cause all the logic behind the idea of NASR is based on assumptions and paranoia and using them against advancing IBGs with tactical neucs and that to inside pakistani territory or on indo pak border but onli "if ever india attacks" ..... but then why would india attack pakistan but if ever such thing happens here aswell you forget all owr major cities are quite away from border while thats opposite on your side .... so think again who is going to suffer the consecunces more :azn:
NO NO.................
we are just discussing the type of Mentality mostly Indians have................. The ''idea'' is picked from India Defense Forum. We Pakistani believe that's its not going to happen............. or it cannot happen........simple :)

I was talking to Indians on their defence forum and they were epic. They threaten that if Pakistan will use nuke they would attack MAKKAH and MADINAH. They are way to hilarious. :rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:
reported
@Adios Amigo@Chak Bamu@Emmie@Horus@Jango@Jungibaaz@Manticore@Oscar@waz@WebMaster

why are you bringing is makkah and madina into this thread just becuase your aziz hamwatns are prooved wrong :astagh:

but just to tell you makkah and madina is a sacred place and we hindus are not like ... khair jane do

you are one desparate person to bring makkah and madina into such a thread shame on you

but just to tell you there are more muslims in india than pakistan and we love and care for owr muslims brothers and sisters more than we have some issuses with pakistan ... got it

NO NO.................
we are just discussing the type of Mentality mostly Indians have................. The ''idea'' is picked from India Defense Forum. We Pakistani believe that's its not going to happen............. or it cannot happen........simple :)
well even if that idea was from indian defence forum why on earth you guys bringing it here ?

no one cares what you beleve or what you dont but bringing makkah and madina shows that how insecure and desparate you guys are ..... i realli feel pity for those who even think of doing such a thing for a holy site

reported

why are you bringing is makkah and madina into this thread just becuase your aziz hamwatns are prooved wrong :astagh:

but just to tell you makkah and madina is a sacred place and we hindus are not like ... khair jane do

you are one desparate person to bring makkah and madina into such a thread shame on you

but just to tell you there are more muslims in india than pakistan and we love and care for owr muslims brothers and sisters more than we have some issuses with pakistan ... got it
Your people brought and no we aren't proven wrong it's you who are coming up with disasters in name of weapons

Your people brought and no we aren't proven wrong it's you who are coming up with disasters in name of weapons
tell me who brought the idia that indian are thinking of doing such a thing on makkah and madina

you brought that here and you call yourself a true and pios muslim .... shame on you

how can you even think of such a thing .... desparation and hate is understandable but just to deviate the topic you can stoop to such a level at least i never thought from you you have realli made my day really bad ... simply no words on your mentality ... again shame on you

tell me who brought the idia that indian are thinking of doing such a thing on makkah and madina

you brought that here and you call yourself a true and pios muslim .... shame on you

how can you even think of such a thing .... desparation and hate is understandable but just to deviate the topic you can stoop to such a level at least i never thought from you you have realli made my day really bad ... simply no words on your mentality ... again shame on you
This is not my idea your people on one of your defence forum are suggesting this.

kid
They idea of ''Nuking Arabia'' is derived from several fellow Indians active on Indian Defense forum........... we all know India can't dare to do that. not at all................
Lol I think you have been smoking weed.
Now tell me why would we attack Saudi Arabia. It is a friend to us and if in the meanwhile the relationship becomes stressful and war breaks out than Saudi Arabia will not be a problem for INDIA actually.
Now coming to pakistan . it is hardly a headache for our armed forces and they don't give a sh1t about pakistan .
Indian armed forces are doing catching up to China and Pakistan is irrelevant to India actually. You are a joke in front if Indian armed forces .
Now coming to nuking don't worry if a nuke war breaks out than we will still be standing with some wounds but there will be no Pakistan for sure and that I am saying by taking all defensibe and offensive tactics and not just barking like you.
And bro ng something new dude your crying of nuke every time has become boring for our armed forces and governemebt really.
If you want to try it you can do it because we still have your jugular vein with us.
Try it whenever you want.

Yes I have tell this to fellow Indians many of them are also member here
how should i know you are not bluffing .... you are at fault that you brought this filthy idea to PDF opologise at once if you have a little bit of love for islam and any self respect

All this dramebaazi is nice to hear. India has a clear no-first use policy. If Pakistan ever, Kabhi khudaa na kare, crossed the line and launched a nuclear missile against India, the implications will have a world wide resonance.THere may be a couple of lakhs of deaths and maybe an entire city will be destroyed in India .But, however, India will not retaliate. Instead what will happen is that every single country in the world, from A to Z will turn against pakistan. India will launch a conventional war, Nato will send it's troops in , heck Russia , China , Iran , Afghanistan, Saudi or name any other country will send it's troops in to form a coalition.. They will rape , pillage and turn upside down every nook and cranny in Pakistan. The pakistani state will cease to exist, the Army , Navy and the Air force, along with any form of government will be disbanded . All nuclear weapons of pakistan will be destroyed or confiscated. the current occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan will be like vacation to their peoples , as compared to what the pakistanis will experience when the new coalition forces invade and rule Pakistan. Anywyas, bottom line...pakistan will cease to exist.After about a couple of decades of rule, Pro-US, and Pro-Indian governments will be installed in each of the provinces of Pakistan, which will become independent nations, with the support of all the countries. India will get world wide sympathy and become the most favored nation for business and for foreign policy with other countriess and this will lead to a new age industrial revolution causing them to catch up with US and China much faster than it was earlier thought

how should i know you are not bluffing .... you are at fault that you brought this filthy idea to PDF opologise at once if you have a little bit of love for islam and any self respect
I have add me on Facebook I would send you the link of that forum

I have add me on Facebook I would send you the link of that forum
so in short

first you said that it was on an indian forum and now you are saying it was on FB ... what next will you invoke martians ?

you are not just a lair but a hypocrate who shows the world so called "true path of islam" but in effect is just a behrupia who has no shame and no guts .... i really pity u now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom