What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

Again a wishful thinking. A shity rocket of 60 Km Range can not kill any doctrine. It can give you some thril and nothing else..

The only way to know it to try it......how about you reach out to your Army HQ and ask the generals just to get a second opinion? Let us know what they think!

THE ONLY THING I AM WORRIED ABT PAKISTAN STILL DIDNOT MAKE ICBM :(

Why would Pakistan need an ICBM for? India is your only enemy and you have them covered.........

Saudi is our friend and there is no chance of conflict. Infact we are partner. Now continue your wishful thinking.

Saudi's are India's partner because they want cheap labor from cheap India or cheap Pakistan. This is how they look at both of you, no matter how many SU-30's or Rafale get refueled in Saudi. If you know their internal workings, they aren't even against Israel to be frank here. They just don't want a conflict with Israel so they buy expensive stuff to defend themselves.

The only defensive partner Saudi will ever have, has been and will be Pakistan, even Pakistan has put limits on where she can assist the Saudi's, which is great. India isn't in this game.

Two hugs and 1 sexy romantic kiss from an Arab prince doesn't turn Modi young guy the Arab sheikh likes (granted if they were both gay). There is more to defensive strategy and needs, than a hug and a kiss!!!

Let us know what they think!

What our general know is a secrete and not public like yours.

Two hugs and 1 sexy romantic kiss from an Arab prince doesn't turn Modi young guy the Arab sheikh likes (granted if they were both gay). There is more to defensive strategy and needs, than a hug and a kiss!!!

This may be your way of evaluation. We evaluate that in the way of the investment they promised.

This may be your way of evaluation. We evaluate that in the way of the investment they promised.

They are doing large investments inside Pakistan and half the globe too......what's such a big deal??

Second, the topic wasn't investment, it was a "defensive partnership". I do my investments through Ameri-Trade for example, am I now their strategic partner? That's a silly comparison to begin with.

They are doing large investments inside Pakistan and half the globe too......what's such a big deal??

What is the figure? If it is substantial like India you too can claim them as partner. We do not have any objection like you guys have.

Second, the topic wasn't investment, it was a "defensive partnership". I do my investments through Ameri-Trade for example, am I now their strategic partner? That's a silly comparison to begin with.

They are our partner in defense also. we have many defense co operation and we have installed our RADARS and missile warning system in UAE.

Again a wishful thinking. A shity rocket of 60 Km Range can not kill any doctrine. It can give you some thril and nothing else.

Then again what would some hammerhead internet warriors know about real wars and doctrines.

Is the Nasr credible?

After seeking to understand the Pakistani thinking behind Nasr we now turn to the question of whether the Nasr is credible in Indian eyes. Nuclear deterrence boils downto a matter of perception. Given that Pakistan's nuclear weapons are directed at India and Nasr is a response to the Indian army's move towards smaller and more manoeuvrable Integrated Battle Groups (IBGs), India's perceptions of Nasr would be of interest to Pakistan. For Pakistan's gambit to succeed, it is essential that India perceives the threat posed by Nasr as credible.

Pakistan’s Nasr/Hatf-IX Missile: Challenges for Indo-Pak Deterrence | Arun Vishwanathan - Academia.edu

Then again what would some hammerhead internet warriors know about real wars and doctrines.

Is the Nasr credible?

After seeking to understand the Pakistani thinking behind Nasr we now turn to the question of whether the Nasr is credible in Indian eyes. Nuclear deterrence boils downto a matter of perception. Given that Pakistan's nuclear weapons are directed at India and Nasr is a response to the Indian army's move towards smaller and more manoeuvrable Integrated Battle Groups (IBGs), India's perceptions of Nasr would be of interest to Pakistan. For Pakistan's gambit to succeed, it is essential that India perceives the threat posed by Nasr as credible.

Pakistan’s Nasr/Hatf-IX Missile: Challenges for Indo-Pak Deterrence | Arun Vishwanathan - Academia.edu

Fine, I do not know anything. Your 60 KM range rocket can make the bid difference and much more potent missiles in same class may not make any difference than good. Enjoy!!!!!!

Fine, I do not know anything. Your 60 KM range rocket can make the bid difference and much more potent missiles in same class may not make any difference than good. Enjoy!!!!!!
My friend, each system has a purpose and it's capability.
NASR was introduced for a certain scenario hence it will serve that purpose.

I believe Nasr is very accurate and game changer weapon ever developed in Asia.

Nasr makes a difference bcz of its high accuracy, advanced technology and and small stature. Rather than sending a shaheen with enough payload to waste a city. It would be much better to attack an invading force that has entered your area with a small nuclear device that can wipe out a section of the force with contained damage.

What many don't understand is that nasr is a contingency plan. Its plan b. the cold start doctrine is centered around two concepts. One is first strike in invasion and second is large force deployed. Large force deployed is a huge chunk of the plan.
Although in past we have shown capability to combat large deployed armies that outnumbered us three or four times but to rely on this again and again would be foolish. It mat work again but what if it doesn't.

Thus there are barely any options left to see in this.

Option A is to triple your army to.combat large army with a large army but that takes time. A lot of time. Resources that pakistan at that time didn't have and even today doesn't have. Large military forces require a large budget.

Option B was use a mechanical detterent that can be used to contain the invading force and keep the the invasion in check. That option would be a small nuclear missile with contained explosion to eradicate a good chunk of the invading force however the nuclear explosion must be contained to invaded Pakistan territory. Thus nasr was produced.

Option b was the most feasible one and we produced nasir. A small, highly accurate . contained nuclear device that can be exploded in our own area without it reaching across the enemy border.

We have shaheens and ghauris for Indian cities. We have nasr for invading Indian army that if breaks through our defenses will be eradicated on our soil. Ofcourse we are also looking the doctrine of 'nuclear devices can be used in ones own soil to be our saviour ' while putting blame on Indian aggression for escalating and starting a war.

Thus nasr uae and importance. After that you want to ridicule the missile and small range be my guest.

Considering pakistan is the biggest nuclear power in the region, i can understand why the indians are so scared but they neednt be, no one wants a war except for the stupid nutcases ruling india.

There was an article in PDF. Pakistan need 100 15 KN Nuclear bomb to neutralize half of Indian tank force. Are you ready to use 100 nukes on your soil to destroy half of Indian tank?
So Indian tanks will need 1.5 Megatons to get half neutralized? Whoever wrote the article must be high on something.

Yeah Pakistan will give authority to indian army to deploy it LOL

Indian members are always in state of denial against Pakistani capabilities but their armed person very well aware of our nuclear capabilities. A 60 kms missile with sub kilo ton warhead destroys columns of armored force even we are not going to fire one but barrage of Nasr missile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom