What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

Is there anyone in your beautiful nation who doesnt buy the conspiracy theory crap?

Coz i am from the state of Jammu and kashmir and my village is not very far from where this happened and this just gives me a good laugh.

Human psychology is really interesting...People live in denial to be in the right side always.

You live in J&K ? Where?? I am in Srinagar very often..

Sir,I fail to understand one thing that what would these guys achieve by bringing India and pakistan to war?This is something which is not clear to me.

back in 2008, do you recall that phone allegedly made by Ilyas Kashmiri who pretended to be an Indian official threatening all out war on Pakistan?

TTP/ LeJ, LeT and Al Qaeda would love to see an all out war between India and Pakistan. it gives them freedom to operate at a massive scale.

look at the international trend where these ptreo-dollar fed fanatics closely follow invasions and civil wars in the middle east.
Kashmiri armed struggle was once based on national ideology and unsolved dispute between Pakistan and India on the bases of which both countries took birth , but in past few decades it has taken a new twist of sectarian / religious fanaticism where these people wont settle with just ousting India from Kashmir but ousting all those Kashmiris that dont follow their Islamic code

please allow yourself to absorb this, you would be doing yourself injustice if you say you got it. I would be lying if I say I understand it all but to my very personal opinion, for this new breed of militants, everything is theirs to take and the land needs to be purged of all the impurity in Pakistan this impurity is shia's, Ahmedis and Christians.

getting out of scope here but there is no clear cut explanation about the motive if LeT is to be blamed for it with or without Pak army's help.

Pakistani assets, state/or otherwise are butchering Indian soldiers at will, and that is exactly what we Indians deserve to have because of weak national policy, spineless government and corrupt leaders of state. The government should start reimbursing the citizens it's tax rs, because i dont think such weak military/political leadership should be fueled by our hard earned money. Shame on India, Shame on all Indians.

back in 2008, do you recall that phone allegedly made by Ilyas Kashmiri who pretended to be an Indian official threatening all out war on Pakistan?

TTP/ LeJ, LeT and Al Qaeda would love to see an all out war between India and Pakistan. it gives them freedom to operate at a massive scale.

look at the international trend where these ptreo-dollar fed fanatics closely follow invasions and civil wars in the middle east.
Kashmiri armed struggle was once based on national ideology and unsolved dispute between Pakistan and India on the bases of which both countries took birth , but in past few decades it has taken a new twist of sectarian / religious fanaticism where these people wont settle with just ousting India from Kashmir but ousting all those Kashmiris that dont follow their Islamic code

please allow yourself to absorb this, you would be doing yourself injustice if you say you got it. I would be lying if I say I understand it all but to my very personal opinion, for this new breed of militants, everything is theirs to take and the land needs to be purged of all the impurity in Pakistan this impurity is shia's, Ahmedis and Christians.

getting out of scope here but there is no clear cut explanation about the motive if LeT is to be blamed for it with or without Pak army's help.

Sir,these few lines have made me realise how well you know about the situation.

I started following this forum in 2007 and never did i feel that a Pakistani would say that and that too a soldier.

My respect to you :tup:

@Irfan Baloch .. I agree its likely that it was done by regular PA guys not some mujahid force, which is part of on going death match there.. but GoI is trying to pacify Indians hence blaming on mujahids or terrorists dressed as PA.

How did they arrive on the conclusion that it was terrorists? did they have long hair or beard?

I will let your government explain that. and if I was an Indian

I dont bloody care, who did it

my question is Why the hell it happened. whether it was regular army, special forces, hired guns or fanatic goons.. doesnt matter

the fanatics say that Pakistan army has "betrayed" them. Indians dont see it that way but do acknowledge that privately.
look up a story of Satan putting bit of honey on the wall that triggered an all out war between two tribes (I think its an Arabian story).

the direct benefactors of any conflict between India and Pakistan are the fanatics and me and my Indian members here are the direct losers and will suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys! The injured soldier has said that 6 guys entered inside indian territory while 10-15 more returned back after attack.

seriously i dont understand why all this happen when we are to start peace talk.
Because the Pakistani state is not a unified force- there are factions with their own agendas and whilst some might want peace with India some won't and will do what they can to destabilse ties. This shouldn't be news to a Pakistani.

Because the Pakistani state is not a unified force- there are factions with their own agendas and whilst some might want peace with India some won't and will do what they can to destabilse ties. This shouldn't be news to a Pakistani.

Don't agree, Pakistani establishment knows very well that India will not escalate, hence they can continue to humiliate India and destroy the morale of the country and the army. Political leadership is impotent, the political will is non-existent. I really wish the next time, a few politicians is chopped off, maybe then this nation of sheep's will wake up.

Lol..Indians and their BS. You got your a$$ kicked. Now Pi$$ off.

dont be so cocky
recall Salala?

they have a habit of settling the score very quickly and with interest.
looking at our own internal security where these fanatics dont even care to respect the month of Ramadan its really odd to tease the Indians.

I for one will never ever tease Indians. some of them a re genuinely upset I have no words to say to them. their army has done similar things to our soldiers. killed and took away the bodies to claim that they killed them across the border. just shows you how impossible it is to have situation under control all the time.

Don't agree, Pakistani establishment knows very well that India will not escalate, hence they can continue to humiliate India and destroy the morale of the country and the army. Political leadership is impotent, the political will is non-existent. I really wish the next time, a few politicians is chopped off, maybe then this nation of sheep's will wake up.

easy now Sandy,
you will hear "good" news soon.
my friends tell me there is MG fire already in Kail sector. your army or government doesn't lake the will it has no love for Pakistan and wont even give it a benefit of doubt.

I dont want to lie without confirming but for us this incident is also a news.
a military that cant even protect its own GHQ cant launch such operations which would result in a reprisal that would hurt it very bad

dont be so cocky
recall Salala?

they have a habit of settling the score very quickly and with interest.
looking at our own internal security where these fanatics dont even care to respect the month of Ramadan its really odd to tease the Indians.

I for one will never ever tease Indians. some of them a re genuinely upset I have no words to say to them. their army has done similar things to our soldiers. killed and took away the bodies to claim that they killed them across the border. just shows you how impossible it is to have situation under control all the time.

Nice attempt!!!

We do not indulge in any of inhuman activity. Its pakistans history of infiltration, running terror camps, based world no 1 terrorist in their backyard and have been exposed everytime.

Sir, I have the greatest of respect for you, but is this not a very sensationalist argument? What is India meant to do? Launch an all out war over these incidents? Naturally this is not the right way to go we don't even have to mention nuclear weapons. Or does India seek the Pakistani state's help in finding the perpetrators? This is pointless for obvious reasons.

I think it has already been said but if India conducted any large-scale military action against Pakistan all India would be doing is playing into these fanatics' hands and unifying a highly divided nation against one foe-India. Tensions will increase again, anyone in Pakistan who might be willing to talk with India peacefully will change their tune and the ISI/PA may feel emboldened enough to launch new proxy attacks into India. Then what? The peace talks grind to a halt, the Pakistani populace hardens against India, trade reduces to naught etc. Back to square one or rather one step forward, 4 steps back.

India is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

In these specific cases I think all that can be done is to shore up local tactical positions and figure out what improvements can be made to tactics or equipment to avoid this sort of incident happening in the future.

Looking at the long-term the ONLY way this can go is diplomatically IMHO. Get trade going, get peace talks underway, get people-people contact increased and hope the Pakistani establishment abandons their twisted policy of harboring terrorists against India. I'm not naive enough to think this is going to happen overnight- it may not even happen in my lifetime as this would be a HUGE change in Pakistan's foreign policy and Raison d'être.

But sir, I would like the say that in these areas the local army commanders have significant scope to conduct retaliatory action. And can even bring in assets from the outside- I think @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR can tell you more on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, last time when there was accusations of beheading an Indian soldier, the blame was put on every one from the Bloch regiment to SSG, militants and onto the Punjab regulars......let's see which Pakistan units make it into the Indian list this time.

So in short the uniformed soldiers of the PA should be absolved of all blame, and the TTP/LeT or inset the name of whichever hoard of pit vipers you people have been breading should be held responsible. Obviously this also means that there should be no retaliation. It doesn't work that way.

Back
Top Bottom