What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

Why take so much risk, get it near the LOC and drop it across.... thats the only way to nuke... India has interceptor missiles... how about you? and Babur has low radar signature? And baburs speed is just 800km/hour , AAD or PAD is MACH 4.5 and MACH 5 each....

880km/hr :sniper:

yes you do have intercepters but how are they going to intercept if the missile is going to hit its target within 2 minutes times :P

That is highly unlikely

Both countries can hit each other that is a fact

Readings of what???
I agree such capability in Interceptors will be incorporated soon as technology is progressing, but any present system???

Infrared sensors, electro-optical sensors.
They are standard miltary equipment.

Why take so much risk, get it near the LOC and drop it across.... thats the only way to nuke... India has interceptor missiles... how about you? and Babur has low radar signature? And baburs speed is just 800km/hour , AAD or PAD is MACH 4.5 and MACH 5 each....

Missile defense systems are triggered by enemy missile launch; usually the heat signature. But then the interceptors have to track and intercept the missile. It doesn't matter how fast the interceptor is. If it can't find the missile, it can't intercept it.

I believe Babur is a terrain hugging missile, which is why speed is less important than "stealth" or radar evasion.

I don't think Brahmos is terrain hugging. I could be wrong, but at that speed it would be hard.

Last edited:
880km/hr :sniper:

yes you do have intercepters but how are they going to intercept if the missile is going to hit its target within 2 minutes times :P

That is highly unlikely

Both countries can hit each other that is a fact

But how do u know where our ABM'S are placed??? And BRAHMOS no matter where your ABM's are if at all in future if you get any ,will hit the target comfortably ...

But how do u know where our ABM'S are placed??? And BRAHMOS no matter where your ABM's are if at all in future if you get any ,will hit the target comfortably ...

well if you think your ABM's will intercept our missiles within 2 minutes of short distance............ that is still ok......... what if we fire say 100 missiles same time :woot::woot::woot:

i guarantee most of them will hit the target :smitten:

well if you think your ABM's will intercept our missiles within 2 minutes of short distance............ that is still ok......... what if we fire say 100 missiles same time :woot::woot::woot:

i guarantee most of them will hit the target :smitten:

do you have 100 launch pads??? and even if you do... do you know some thing called second strike capability???

And there is still no guarentee as your missiles will reach the target.

So you mean to say that Pakistan will fire 100 baburs one after another and Indian authorities will count the numbers while sitting on their terrace.

Dude, one babur from your end will result in reply from India even before it lands In India.For you two minutes is less but AWACS is there to do the job.But in case India fires brahmos in reply then I would like to know where you will hide theremaining 99 missiles from the launching area.:sniper:

thats exactly i was saying when Indian members were calculating the distance and the time to hit targets inside Pakistan

You can expect the similar answer from Pakistan too

both countries are well equipped to target each other :P

The argument is becoming Childish. Stick to topic please, Pakistan is not 3rd but has good missile system. India is fast catching up. Both can hit each other, no interceptor has 100% hit. Stop going in circles.

The argument is becoming Childish. Stick to topic please, Pakistan is not 3rd but has good missile system.

Honestly, the creator of the thread is out of his mind when he said Pakistan has the 3rd best Missile in the world. I love Pakistan, and its my homeland, but as far as patriotism goes, I still want to accept realities and facts.

Honestly, the creator of the thread is out of his mind when he said Pakistan has the 3rd best Missile in the world. I love Pakistan, and its my homeland, but as far as patriotism goes, I still want to accept realities and facts.

We need people like you on both side, I hate fanboys irrespective of their country. I also feel once should use military for defense only, warmongers are not my friends.

When is Pakistan going to build its very own cryogenic engines
to launch to space ?

WAR shor honi koi nahe aween American nay baywakoof banaya huwa way dona noo! :rofl::rofl::rofl: ise dar ka faida utha kar woh khoob kamaye kar raha hey dono say lol

This post amazes me a lot....

Pakistan calls itself 3rd in terms of Missile technology?? Ok, let me get my facts corrected..

1.Does pakistan have super sonic cruise missile tech? -No-
2.Does pakistan have new gen surface to air missile tech? -NO-
3.Does pakistan have missiles which can be fired from under water? -NO-
4.Does pakistan have interceptor missile tech?-NO-
5.Does pakistan have New gen Anti Tank Missile(Fire and forget)?-NO-
6.Does pakistan have Air to air missiles tech?-NO-
7.Does pakistan have hypersonic surface-to-surface tactical missile? -NO-
8.Does pakistan have hypersonic cruise missile tech?-NO-

And you still consider yourself as 3rd in missile technology???

Last edited:
This post amazes me a lot....

Pakistan calls itself 3rd in terms of Missile technology?? Ok, let me get my facts corrected..

1.Does pakistan have super sonic cruise missile tech? -No-
2.Does pakistan have new gen surface to air missile tech? -NO-
3.Does pakistan have missiles which can be fired from under water? -NO-
4.Does pakistan have interceptor missile tech?-NO-
5.Does pakistan have New gen Anti Tank Missile(Fire and forget)?-NO-
6.Does pakistan have Air to air missiles tech?-NO-
7.Does pakistan have hypersonic surface-to-surface tactical missile? -NO-
8.Does pakistan have hypersonic cruise missile tech?-NO-

And you still consider yourself as 3rd in missile technology???[/B]

I think this line is little harsh. Because most of the senior Pakistani members rubbished the claim if you see. So no need to continue this unnecessary thread. But Pakistan is doing a good job within her limitation. That is enough.

Back
Top Bottom