What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

1- Yet Indian too dont have supersonic cruse missile tecnology. Pakistan is making sub-sonic cruse missiles.
2 & 4- Yes, Anza missile system. Which used in kargil to bring down indians Migg aircraft. It is capible to take down any type Drones and Cruse missiles.
3- Yes, It is Babur nuclear cruse missile. Which can be fire from submariens.
5- Baktar shikan, capible to distory all current tank with amourd sheilds.
6- Currently, Air-to-Air missiles. H-4 MUPSOW & H-2 MUPSOW.
7- Currently not. But sub-sonic
8- Currently not.
All above weapons are purely made in Islamic republic of Pakistan.
BRAHMOS made by Russian assit. but tested failed. NAG and SHOURYA is under testing not active. BRAHMOS block 2 still under development phase.

1- Yet Indian too dont have supersonic cruse missile tecnology. Pakistan is making sub-sonic cruse missiles.
2 & 4- Yes, Anza missile system. Which used in kargil to bring down indians Migg aircraft. It is capible to take down any type Drones and Cruse missiles.
3- Yes, It is Babur nuclear cruse missile. Which can be fire from submariens.
5- Baktar shikan, capible to distory all current tank with amourd sheilds.
6- Currently, Air-to-Air missiles. H-4 MUPSOW & H-2 MUPSOW.
7- Currently not. But sub-sonic
8- Currently not.
All above weapons are purely made in Islamic republic of Pakistan.
BRAHMOS made by Russian assit. but tested failed. NAG and SHOURYA is under testing not active. BRAHMOS block 2 still under development phase.

yeah well said they cant make missiles themselves :lol:

INDIA HAS THESE MISSILES, NAMELY
1.BRAHMOS
2.AKASH
3.SAGARIKA
4.AAD AND PAD
5.NAG ANTI TANK MISSILE
6.ASTRA BVRM
7.SHOURYA
8.BRAHMOS BLOCK 2 UNDER WAY​
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: how many of these toys are operational !!!
plese we r not talking here about ur future programme(bramos 2) ...but current operational missiles!!!

Pakistan have lot of missiles under devellopement too (babour cruise,2,tipu sultan,ghauri 3,shaheen 3, taimur....)

This is my first post and wanted to be objective. Lets look at what anyone needs to make anything: money, talent and time. While Pakistan may have had talent (though limited) and time (perhaps a lot), it just does not have the money to create a program funded through R&D from scratch and then make hundreds of products from it. My firm conviction is that Pakistan has a limited arsenal and has limited production capabilities. The tests are mainly from already proven batches of missiles that were transferred from other countries and/or from limited remakes of the original transferred technology. If I were the Indian defense planner, my assumption would be definitely that Pakistan has a limited stockpile of missiles and work on technologies such as EMP to neutralize most of the command and control functions. Satellite imagery can be used to determine factory sizes and by extension sizes of production lines. If missiles are assembled at different places, movements of war heads and components can be tracked via satellites to establish the scale of production. India has the satellite technology. If they havent used this to track Pakistan's missile production rate, then India deserves to lose missile wars against Pakistan. But right now, if I were in charge of Indian defense machine, I would immediately gauge Pakistan's missile production rate.

List of missiles of Pakistan
Surface-to-surface missiles
Battlefield range ballistic missiles (BRBM)
Abdali-I
Hatf-I/IA
Short range ballistic missiles (SRBM)
Ghaznavi
Medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM)
Ghauri I
Shaheen I
Ghauri II
Intermediate range ballistic missiles (IRBM)
Shaheen II
Ghauri-III *
Shaheen-III *
Cruise missiles
Babur (Hatf VII) - ground launched cruise missile (submarine launched version under development)
Anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM)
Baktar-Shikan
[edit] Air-to-surface missiles
H-4 (rocket-boosted glide bomb)
Ra'ad (Hatf VIII) - air launched cruise missile
[edit] Surface-to-air missiles
Anza Mk.1, Mk.2, Mk.3

List of missiles of Pakistan
Surface-to-surface missiles
Battlefield range ballistic missiles (BRBM)
Abdali-I
Hatf-I/IA
Short range ballistic missiles (SRBM)
Ghaznavi
Medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM)
Ghauri I
Shaheen I
Ghauri II
Intermediate range ballistic missiles (IRBM)
Shaheen II
Ghauri-III *
Shaheen-III *
Cruise missiles
Babur (Hatf VII) - ground launched cruise missile (submarine launched version under development)Anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM)
Baktar-Shikan
[edit] Air-to-surface missiles
H-4 (rocket-boosted glide bomb)
Ra'ad (Hatf VIII) - air launched cruise missile
[edit] Surface-to-air missiles
Anza Mk.1, Mk.2, Mk.3

I think Babur and Raad are developed with chinese asistence and probably use chinese Components and Subsystems. At this point it would interest me if Pakistan has some Steps done the Field of Turbojet Engine Development.

Does anyone know when Pakistan will have it's first ICBM?

just WTF is:

4.AAD AND PAD??

We should not be too proud of competiting India with weapons. Welfare of the nation should also be considered along with strong economy, better forigen releations, bilaterial ties and more importantly sepreation of millitary conflict with india with those of civilians ones. Bilateral and business will bring a lot of benefit to common man and may help promote peace and reduce mistrust.

INSHALLAH it will be soon

Pakistan did have a SLV project which has been running on and off due to levraging economies of scale. Launching satellite from China is much cheap as Pakistan is not planning to launch any mega quantity of sattelite in near future and chinese assistance is available reliably and easily. So why waste the money?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom