What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

OMG I when read this comment i laughed so hard, people were looking at me at work lolzzz

Was it because you found out how racist and islamaphopic canada can be when blaming its own problems on Muslim ?

Last edited:
pakistan dosent have most of it, and India has all of it... pakistan is no where in the top 10...... :disagree:

Pakistan does have it, and India's nuclear and missile technology is far behind that of Pakistan's!

Pakistan is definately in the top 10, and 3rd place seems very realistic.

India on the other hand is not in the top 10, and it's WMD's are lagging in comparison to Pakistan and the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan does have it, and India's nuclear and missile technology is far behind that of Pakistan's!

Pakistan is definately in the top 10, and 3rd place seems very realistic.

India on the other hand is not in the top 10, and it's WMD's are lagging in comparison to Pakistan and the world.

YouTube - Pakistan nukes outstrip India's

YouTube - Pakistan's Nuclear Power vs Indian Nuclear Power

tell me what are the types of missiles pakistan has??? And I will tell you that, India has double the kind of missiles pakistan has and with more power,range and precession.... I have already said what are the missiles pakistan dosent have, and India has all those, go read my post 1-2 pages back.... and disprove if you can

tell me what are the types of missiles pakistan has??? And I will tell you that, India has double the kind of missiles pakistan has and with more power,range and precession.... I have already said what are the missiles pakistan dosent have, and India has all those, go read my post 1-2 pages back.... and disprove if you can

Answer: Raad the cruise missile.

Answer: Raad the cruise missile.

Question Repeated for you again

1.Does pakistan have super sonic cruise missile tech? -No-
2.Does pakistan have new gen surface to air missile tech? -NO-
3.Does pakistan have missiles which can be fired from under water? -NO-
4.Does pakistan have interceptor missile tech?-NO-
5.Does pakistan have New gen Anti Tank Missile(Fire and forget)?-NO-
6.Does pakistan have Air to air missiles tech?-NO-
7.Does pakistan have hypersonic surface-to-surface tactical missile? -NO-
8.Does pakistan have hypersonic cruise missile tech?-NO-

INDIA HAS THESE MISSILES, NAMELY
1.BRAHMOS
2.AKASH
3.SAGARIKA
4.AAD AND PAD
5.NAG ANTI TANK MISSILE
6.ASTRA BVRM
7.SHOURYA
8.BRAHMOS BLOCK 2 UNDER WAY​

Last edited:
I'm curious, can Pakistan's nukes reach all of India? And can India nukes reach all of Pakistan?

How far can Pakistan nukes go and how far can India nukes go?

Please understand little about indian, they don't want to accept reality Pakistan making alot of surprise in the past years. Still Indian like LCA Tejas's question theory -wasting times.

You probably say next question-

Does Pakistan have own tanks? NO
Does Pakistan have own AirForces? NO
Does Pakistan have own Babur Missiles? NO
Does Pakistan have ever test atomic bombs in 1998? NO
Does Pakistan teach India a big lesson? NO

All India did based on his baseless theory was awesome, be happy!

YouTube - india admitting that they are no where near to pakistan missile technology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHiQy93I9U

What LCA stated was true or prove other wise

what you are saying is wrong..

pakistan have tanks, have own airforces, have own babur missiles,tested atombomb,

teach India a lesson???? yaa maybe.. India might have been to pakistan classes to learn lessons

What LCA stated was true or prove other wise

what you are saying is wrong..

pakistan have tanks, have own airforces, have own babur missiles,tested atombomb,

teach India a lesson???? yaa maybe.. India might have been to pakistan classes to learn lessons

Leave it buddy, that guys is too frustrated..... He can never prove my question, so just leave him alone... hitting an enemy after hes Injured is Cowardness, let him gather Some supercool points and I will debate him, till then he is injured, I dont wanna keep asking the same question when he cannot prove it..

All I asked was this

1.Does pakistan have super sonic cruise missile tech? -No-
2.Does pakistan have new gen surface to air missile tech? -NO-
3.Does pakistan have missiles which can be fired from under water? -NO-
4.Does pakistan have interceptor missile tech?-NO-
5.Does pakistan have New gen Anti Tank Missile(Fire and forget)?-NO-
6.Does pakistan have Air to air missiles tech?-NO-
7.Does pakistan have hypersonic surface-to-surface tactical missile? -NO-
8.Does pakistan have hypersonic cruise missile tech?-NO-

INDIA HAS THESE MISSILES, NAMELY
1.BRAHMOS
2.AKASH
3.SAGARIKA
4.AAD AND PAD
5.NAG ANTI TANK MISSILE
6.ASTRA BVRM
7.SHOURYA
8.BRAHMOS BLOCK 2 UNDER WAY​

Last edited:
@whiteknight1
I'm curious, can Pakistan's nukes reach all of India? And can India nukes reach all of Pakistan?

Go ahead and blow the stuff out of each other, but please spare Taj Mahal I beg you.
I am planning a visit in a year or so....be kind and spare agra or delay its destruction by two years please.

Pakistan's missile cover most of the India's important city . where india can nuke all of pakistan .

With this Hilarius effort i dont understand , why he missed the no. 1 spot instead of using no. 3.

Good Joke indeed.

Perhaps Sir. Shchinese would not shy and be reluctant to shower his blessings here ; which he often does where he shouldnt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom